3DXChat Community

Need music for your 3DX room? Free to air

silent4papa

I have a huge passion for all types of music, and unscensored broadcasts.  Duee to quarantine, I've decided to start an online radio station.  I Pay royalties for the music I play and am licensed and registered.  Just trying to grow the audience. 

If you want music for your 3DX rooms I ask that you give my stream a chance-

87.7 FM Midnight Radio - The future of FM is Wasted 

Part of the 1670 Wasted Radio Network.

http://player.live365.com/a92728?l&autoplay=1

If interested , check out our website site - 

www.1670wastedradio.com

Edited by silent4papa
Added name, then added network info

• 3 weeks later...

Hey silent4papa,

I signed up for the forum in the hopes of finding info on what music I can legally stream in my world (once I've finished building it that is) and I came across your post instead!

I'd like to thank you for making your stream available for free, especially since you're paying for it!

Is there anything I'd need to do if I use your radio stream in my world?

Thanks,

RubyWolf

9 minutes ago, RubyWolf said:

Hey silent4papa,

I signed up for the forum in the hopes of finding info on what music I can legally stream in my world (once I've finished building it that is) and I came across your post instead!

I'd like to thank you for making your stream available for free, especially since you're paying for it!

Is there anything I'd need to do if I use your radio stream in my world?

Thanks,

RubyWolf

Not that I am aware of-. I do pay royalties for the music played, and it is bas f on amount of listeners.  I am a small amatuer radio station just trying to get it off the ground.  I would be honored if you used my stream.. 

you should mention that...

"Due to copyright law, Live365's Licensed Player is only available for listening in the United States, Canada and Great Britain. You may find this station elsewhere by searching the web or contacting the station owner directly to learn about international accessibility."

;)