3DXChat Community

BBC gangbang

SharingIsCaring

13 minutes ago, IKushiel said:

Or differently spoken: what gangbang seekers should look for are bi subs.

Lol no.

First, you don't have to be a bi to not get turned off by guys. You need to be a bi to get turned on by guys. But getting turned on and not getting turned off is not the same thing. 

Second, it's not about being sub or dom, it's can be just about enjoying some fantasy. Or about loving to give a pleasure. I know doms for who sub's pleasure is a priority, it is something that making them get off the most.

not gonna argue if its dominant or not to primarily being interested in your girls pleasure but well... in my opinion its not. and im not going to connotate it negatively or positvely, its just that i define dominant as being first, not second when it comes to pleasure. now there are switchers who act sometimes this or the other way and both works for thembut if youre convincing yourself that youre as male not a giver during a gangbang youre effectively just lieing to yourself? and again: im not saying those people cant act dominant at other occations but were talking about gangbangs here, no?

to your other point: i do think you have to be atleast slightly bi to be not disgusted by swaying cocks but somewhat okay with them being around and close to you.

Edited by IKushiel

10 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Lol no.

First, you don't have to be a bi to not get turned off by guys. You need to be a bi to get turned on by guys. But getting turned on and not getting turned off is not the same thing. 

Second, it's not about being sub or dom, it's can be just about enjoying some fantasy. Or about loving to give a pleasure. I know doms for who sub's pleasure is a priority, it is something that making them get off the most.

I couldn't agree more, Xizl.  I joined this game for that exact reason, the shared experience in pleasure.  If it fulfills her fantasy and brings her pleasure, I am one happy campy as well! 😀 

11 minutes ago, IKushiel said:

if youre convincing yourself that youre as male not a giver during a gangbang youre effectively just lieing to yourself?

Probably. But I don't think that there is anything wrong with being a giver. 

12 minutes ago, IKushiel said:

i do think you have to be atleast slightly bi to be not disgusted by swaying cocks but somewhat okay with them being around and close to you

Well I don't think that being hetero automatically makes you disgusted with same sex body, at least I know people who define themselves as a hetero and pretty fine with it. 

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Well I don't think that being hetero automatically makes you disgusted with same sex body, at least I know people who define themselves as a hetero and pretty fine with it. 

Taking showers with other girls in school didn't make me uncomfortable or bi.

3 minutes ago, PluushPuussy said:

I'd like for you to quote them.

"Boys in the girl's showers are forbidden, but your utterly futile attempts at self-deprecating humor, Jackpine, has left us no choice but to expel you."  😀

2 minutes ago, JackPine said:

"Boys in the girl's showers are forbidden, but your utterly futile attempts at self-deprecating humor, Jackpine, has left us no choice but to expel you."  😀

I drew a picture for you. It's called 'IdidntgetwhatIwanted.png'.

Try not to be critical.

oh.png

34 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Neither do i. but then it would be honest to actually look for people who are into giving ergo acting submissive rather as dominant. which was my point.

34 minutes ago, Xizl said:

There are even people out there convincing themselves that one little assfuck which they enjoyed in prison doesnt mean in any way theyre not 100% hetero. Please. Being gay is still somewhat seen controversial and people will seek all kind of ways to not being forced to admit they might not be as hetero as they think people expect them to. Also im not speaking about the whole body but about dicks. im absolutely fine with touching a males chest or arms or whatever (edit: on a second thought: im not fine with it during sex lol) but kissing and playing with the genitals in any way is just puke danger. looking at them is tolerable aslong im not expected to be turned on at the same time.

Edited by IKushiel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've found quite a few lovely lads willing to get a team together to have a go. King's gangbang squad is pretty reliable if you bump into one of those fellas, don't know if they're on these forums at all however as I just sort of started posting here since the game is down. But there are some real troopers out their if you can find them and wanna get nailed by nine or ten guys at a time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 8:00 AM, BeckyBitch said:

bbc gangbangs sounds allways good for me

pm me if u need me

D1ZusskW0AELmrv.jpg

Would be great to find that many others to join in and really take turns! Had a gangbang with 3 other guys and was amazing. She definitely loved the attention and getting passed around by all of us. Hopefully I'll be able to find some more who'd like to join and see how big the party actually can get 😛 

yay black dick party with one white girl somewhere inbetween the few 100s cocks. who wouldnt like to wait a few hours for his 30 seconds fun. *g. these poor fellas just got rid of slavery and still finding themselves abused for sexual fantasies by horny milfs pretending to be teenagers. and whos usually playing those guys: the whitest whities imaginable. there is so much racism involved here, it stinks to to the horizon Oo.

did none of you ever asked yourself why the girl is always white and the guys are always black in this scenario and not vice versa? 🙄

for the brainlazy fuckers of you: its because there is the thought embedded that blacks are worth nothing besides their oversized tool between their legs so each white chick is entitled to not be satisfied with just one. its literally a black harem for modern ignorant racists who would never come to the idea that black colored people have feelings too.

What bothers me is not the racism actually but that you are unaware of it or even pretend to be an advocate for black rights instead just admitting that you have racist sex fantasies. same goes for pedophiles. pedophile fantasies are extremely widespread and historically not a big deal but instead of just admitting it, most people try to convince themselves that "they just like teens" and then putting their "teens" in clothings that 8 or 6 year olds wear or letting them talk as if they were 5.

Edited by IKushiel

On 5/6/2020 at 8:04 AM, IKushiel said:

super gayish and youre proven my point. gangbangs require people to enjoy pleasing the girl. *shrugs*

Ha! Hun, if you don't enjoy pleasing the girl it is by definition you who is "super gayish". LOL! Of course, not that it matters if you're gay. In all sincerity my best advice to you is to just embrace it and stop attacking women who will obviously never please you.

Edited by Laney

OK guys, since I posted this I have entertained three or four guys in one evening at one of their homes. No, they were not all in the room at the same time and I was a little bit inebriated and horny when it started. Well It started with just one guy and evolved into them taking turns, at first I got offended but as the second guy said  ' ... hey, I'm already in so why not just enjoy it! ... '. I did and it was a fun night they all were very nice, gentle and sweet afterwards. Oh BTW they all were so damn cute :) LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...