3DXChat Community

BBC gangbang

SharingIsCaring

Hey all!

Got this game awhile back and realized I really love group fun (can we finally get some mmmf poses tho ;)).. been lookin for a QOS and other guys to share in some sexy descriptive group fun while we take turns in enjoying the experience. Would like long term fun. Message if you’d be interested in joining the gang... just remember that sharing is definitely caring!

unless the "bbcs" are somewhat gay and start playing with each other i dont see the sense of this whole fantasy becoming realistically satisfying for the guys anyway. getting dominated by a horde of people is like a contradiction in itself <.<

only real sense is that they want to do the girl a favor 🤷‍♂️

Edited by IKushiel

IKushiel I don't even know where to began with your post.  As you said "dont see the sense" in a gang bang fantasy and that's fine.  You don't have to understand a kink/fantasy other people may have.  If it's not your cup of tea then you don't have to partake, no one is forcing you to.  I do wonder why you are in a gang bang topic though if you don't like the idea of a gang bang, Lol.  As for saying that "getting dominated by a horde of people is like a contradiction" it isn't for me.  For me that's the dream ;) 

sry hun but its not your cup of tea either. im questioning whats the point for the male contributors which you cant answer since i assume youre not male? and my guess is there is no motivation for them in this kink, hence youll not find alot of people willing to do this? think about paying people for it maybe :=

Edited by IKushiel

On 4/18/2020 at 8:46 PM, GangBangKelly said:

trying using spell check for once in your life.

Gangbang-Kelly lecturing someone about spelling mistakes, lalz. with what BBCs are you playing or is all you do with them correcting their grammar? D seriously though: you can gladly keep all spelling errors you gonna find and pin them on your wall, next to your dignity 😂.

7 hours ago, IKushiel said:

Gangbang-Kelly lecturing someone about spelling mistakes, lalz. with what BBCs are you playing or is all you do with them correcting their grammar? D seriously though: you can gladly keep all spelling errors you gonna find and pin them on your wall, next to your dignity 😂.

So now you are kink-shaming on the sex game's forum? You decided to take a place of local forum bully and troll? Very decent, or should I better say "dignified", way to spend your time.

Edited by Xizl

On 4/19/2020 at 7:32 PM, Xizl said:

So now you are kink-shaming on the sex game's forum? You decided to take a place of local forum bully and troll? Very decent, or should I better say "dignified", way to spend your time.

They're not just a troll in the forum.  They found me in-game and decided to troll me there too.  They had the same "I'm always right no matter what" attitude as you can see here.  Their lack of maturity makes me think a kid got a hold of this game somehow.  I really hope that's not the case.

3 minutes ago, GangBangKelly said:

They're not just a troll in the forum.  They found me in-game and decided to troll me there too.  They had the same "I'm always right no matter what" attitude as you can see here.  Their lack of maturity makes me think a kid got a hold of this game somehow.  I really hope that's not the case.

Sounds really nasty. Isn't this type of behavior reportable/bannable? I mean stalking people in game to harass them.

lol ^^. youre broken in your brain hun... like seriously ^^. naming yourself "GangbangKelly" and demanding to not get the slightest bit of jokes on your cost for playing the sophisticated british Incest-lady that runs around and correcting the grammar of non-natives who probably still speak better english as yourself. And i didnt stalk her, she happened to pick a seat at a bar literally next to me and i remembered her name. i suggest the two of you get the shit out of your heads before it causes permament damage if its not too late already Oo

Edited by IKushiel

17 hours ago, IKushiel said:

lol ^^. youre broken in your brain hun... like seriously ^^. naming yourself "GangbangKelly" and demanding to not get the slightest bit of jokes on your cost for playing the sophisticated british Incest-lady

I'm not British and never said I was, lol.

I have never been in a 'Gang-bang' before but have had sex with a number of guys in a thirty-six hour period. I don't know if any of them where aware of the fact that they were not the only one I had sex with doing that time or not. For me it was a moment that happened so quick that all I could do was to enjoy all the attention I was getting. On average I think I spent close to two hours with each guy and was so tired and exhausted when I did get home that after a quick clean out and shower I slept most of the next day.

I don't know if I could have done that in a room with all of them at once but separately it was a wonderful day. I had fun and learned which guy was better in bed then the others  and took measures to insure that I met with the ones I liked the most again. Some of the guys were great orally and some were well endowed so over all I had fun. Oh BTW on the weekend I have great dinner dates with them even if they do not get to sleep with me they still take me out so it's win win.

When I was young, I saw a portrait of Desiree Cousteau, mid climax. Probably since then, to me, a women having an orgasm is the most erotic sight in the world.
The problem with us guys is that we can usually only cum once or twice without needing a brake.

Women are lives winners in that they don’t have that limitation.
Given those facts, isn’t it natural to thrive and send a girl onto a tumbling string of endless climaxes. 
If this level of bliss is achievable for someone, then only a selfish prick would deny it to that person.

One of the ways I can be part of an effort of achieve this, is a raunchy gangbang. Sometimes conducted, sometimes out of control and rampant.
For my own pleasure it is best when that women relinquishes all control and let a bunch of horny guys use her to their pleasure.
Some say, to embrace her inner slut. In that case some sort of orchestration and definitely ground rules are needed for her safety.

Benefits for the male partakers are obviously that they get to feed on the immense sexual energy of that one girl. Also, they will pretty much receive no objections however perverse they opt their own climax to take its course.
The women in the center of all that male attention will have no idea of who’s who. I know of some women who even prefer to be blindfolded during a gangbang.

So yes. For me gangbang all the time. I’ve done a view already and I plan on doing lots more once fucking cov19 has passed.

And btw. It has nothing to do with being gay or even having tendencies. I’d always stay out of the line of friendly fire, but if it happens, it wont kill me. Plus, you can do nasty things with it, like scoop It up and put it where you think it belonged in the first place. 😉
Just be confident about your self and concentrate on the girl.

Her pleasure will always feed mine in return.

The only problem with doing something like this here in 3dx is the limitation in poses, the fact that you cant switch positions between M, and there's a nasty surprise in one of the poses that should have been labeled Bi. Just stay away from bed action nr.4 in mmf.
It also doesn’t work if you cant communicate or your in local with other stuff going on at the same time.
I tried it a few times with 4 other guys on one girl, and it was actually quite hot. The 2 not in on the action at any given time would talk dirty in our group chat and find a spot to stand so it looks like your taking part.

So with a little effort, i think very achievable and enjoyable.

But of course, with everything, it has to be your kinda thing, If it ain't. just stay away from it.

23 hours ago, CorbinAngelo said:

" the fact that you cant switch positions between M "

have to correct myself, i just found out that you can in fact switch positions.
the one requesting the action seems to be the one on top. So just request the same action form the other person.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:22 PM, CorbinAngelo said:

it, like scoop It up and put it where you think it belonged in the first place. 😉

Just be confident about your self and concentrate on the girl.

super gayish and youre proven my point. gangbangs require people to enjoy pleasing the girl. *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 12:59 AM, IKushiel said:

... if all you require is some mute hole to put your thing into its perfect i guess lol.

your reasoning is all off, those 2 are unrelated. Any mute encounter is pointless unless you kick on monologues. Lol

i exaggerated a little to make the point clear. but for you: if youre happy with getting back much less as you give in and are sexually not turned off by dicks or the persons attached to them, then you might enjoy gangbangs. Or differently spoken: what gangbang seekers should look for are bi subs.

Edited by IKushiel