3DXChat Community

CLUB GRIEFERS

VeronicaLee

I have raised this  subject  before and consider it  worthwhile to raise it  again.

Anyone   who  runs  a popular  club in 3DX knows just  how  much impact a  determined 'griefer'  can have on the enjoyment  the patrons there.

The more popular the  Club, the bigger  target you become.

You have little choice  but to  iggy them,  then wait till they  are  done  with you and leave.

The more  determined ones  will  linger in your room  for  hours.

Why, like other online  worlds are  room owners not given immediate ban  and/or  ejection  rights ?

Clubs  with  dance teams  suffer the most from these walking personalty  disorders whose sole  aim in 3D is to  disrupt, insult  and annoy.

C'mon 3DX if other  online  worlds  can  do it so  can you.

25 minutes ago, VeronicaLee said:

I have raised this  subject  before and consider it  worthwhile to raise it  again.

Anyone   who  runs  a popular  club in 3DX knows just  how  much impact a  determined 'griefer'  can have on the enjoyment  the patrons there.

The more popular the  Club, the bigger  target you become.

You have little choice  but to  iggy them,  then wait till they  are  done  with you and leave.

The more  determined ones  will  linger in your room  for  hours.

Why, like other online  worlds are  room owners not given immediate ban  and/or  ejection  rights ?

Clubs  with  dance teams  suffer the most from these walking personalty  disorders whose sole  aim in 3D is to  disrupt, insult  and annoy.

C'mon 3DX if other  online  worlds  can  do it so  can you.

well kick from room option could solve this with imediate effect BUT its a double edge sword ppl could abuse it to just get under the skin of other ppl and kick ppl from rooms with no particular reason only cause just they dont like them whatever ...saddly there is no easy solution except iggy those ppl so they dont come again next time :) 

38 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

ppl could abuse it to just get under the skin of other ppl and kick ppl from rooms with no particular reason only cause just they dont like them

Then these people can just move to another room. I doubt that rooms with fucked in the head owners who kick people because they for example don't like their outfit will be popular long term.

They could just give the "Room closed" text and close the room for the person being ignored instead of having a seperate eject/ban button ?
Since those features are already in the game, I don't think it could be that hard to connect them together 🙂 

Then the ignored person would have to reconnect to the room in order to continue annoying people, but can't since he/she has been ignored, right ? 😄

RLC has had the "Kick" and 'Kick and Ban" from room features for 12 years. It is the best solution for managing a property. Ignore is for everywhere. Just because you don't want someone in your  room doesn't mean you have to iggy them everywhere. You may enjoy watching them make an ass of themselves in WC.

If your afraid of being barred from someones room, just don't piss them off to that point.  As for someone 'abusing it' it can't be. It is THEIR property. They can bar whoever they want from it. Do it too much and get a bad rep.

Sadly,  like most requests - don't expect it. Doubt the Devs even read the forums unless they have too anymore.

Edited by THX

6 hours ago, THX said:

RLC has had the "Kick" and 'Kick and Ban" from room features for 12 years. It is the best solution for managing a property. Ignore is for everywhere. Just because you don't want someone in your  room doesn't mean you have to iggy them everywhere. You may enjoy watching them make an ass of themselves in WC.

If your afraid of being barred from someones room, just don't piss them off to that point.  As for someone 'abusing it' it can't be. It is THEIR property. They can bar whoever they want from it. Do it too much and get a bad rep.

Sadly,  like most requests - don't expect it. Doubt the Devs even read the forums unless they have too anymore.

Agreed - I was in Second  Life  for  years and the eject/ ban option was as simple as it was effective.

I am at a loss as to how ejecting  someone  from your  room could be 'abused' - the real abuse here is  what the griefer  is  inflicting on club patrons now with apparent immunity.

In particular anyone  running a  dance team is now a target for these  clowns

It has to be possible because its common  practice in other online  worlds

Edited by VeronicaLee

On 4/7/2020 at 2:06 AM, VeronicaLee said:

Agreed - I was in Second  Life  for  years and the eject/ ban option was as simple as it was effective.

I am at a loss as to how ejecting  someone  from your  room could be 'abused' - the real abuse here is  what the griefer  is  inflicting on club patrons now with apparent immunity.

In particular anyone  running a  dance team is now a target for these  clowns

It has to be possible because its common  practice in other online  worlds

I've never see happen, how do they ruin dance team ? 

3 hours ago, Tonneta said:

I've never see happen, how do they ruin dance team ? 

It happens  regularly, they  jump the  stage...run  into the  dancers.... abuse them... masturbate on them....hug them  out  of their  dance sequence....and that's  just   some of it

Edited by VeronicaLee

14 hours ago, VeronicaLee said:

It happens  regularly, they  jump the  stage...run  into the  dancers.... abuse them... masturbate on them....hug them  out  of their  dance sequence....and that's  just   some of it

The fact that hugging and kissing can still be done without approval baffle me ....

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 12:24 PM, Tonneta said:

The fact that hugging and kissing can still be done without approval baffle me ....

Yes! This!  Why in the hell is this a thing?  I'm so sick of random guys hugging/kissing me out of the blue then deciding we are now dating...  -_-

Also having the power to ban by the room owner would be a great thing to input into the game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, Tonneta said:

This. 100% this. If I don't have a "kick in the balls" pose I can use on you, you don't get to touch me unless I say yes (note: this would have to come with the general rule "on my friends list/married to kisser = automatic "yes" [toggle], no need to pop a dialogue up to confirm a friend kissing or cuddling me).

Then again, when I am playing Bastet, no one usually dares touch me.

Edited by GoddessBastet
aded period.