3DXChat Community

Date

Judeleon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, Jude! If you're LF a date then I don't understand why you want someone specifically loyal I keep a couple of men close who like to flirt and let me lay around a little naked on them while they're clothed *dizzy* and let me do other fun things with them, and go public a little to flaunt each other. Not like a threesome or anything, because I feel like I would be disrespecting both of them to even imagine that. We have a few rules set between us about how far it goes and even send pics back and forth while we're lounging around.

Is that the kind of thing you're looking for from a chica? I feel like you're not sure, yourself, what you're asking, but maybe trying to figure it out?

Do did you figure it out?

You posted the topic and some of us might be a little curious, and I've told everyone Judeleon delivers!  He wouldn't start a topic and leave the chicas hanging like that!
That's what I told everyone 😛

I think it's important to recognize that people come here for various reasons and to experience sex and intimacy in different ways. Some people even come here for socializing. I think the worst interactions I have had with people in game is when they tell me what I should or shouldn't do/use the game for. If you don't agree, don't talk to eachother and move on to others:) Don't argue or tell others what to do