3DXChat Community

🤩  Hi…..i'm a female Domme who would like to see more kink in the game.

you can only do so many positions before it gets redundant.  what I would like to see is things like:

nipple pinching, Trampling, Foot Worship ( toe sucking and foot licking) and maybe some ball busting.  a good kick to the crotch never hurt anyone. Oh, and maybe a little more bondage (tieing up with ropes or handcuffs.)  I have many ideas to spice things up a bit. I hope you will give some thought to my suggestions. I know ev1 isn't into this stuff but I talk to a lot that are.

Edited by JadeHolland
typo

Welcome to the forums, Jade!

No objections from me. We have a footjob pose, but some proper worship would be neat (with and without boots ^^). 

As for bondage, I know there are some creators out there who have made very creative use of single-poses and objects ❤️ An official Bondage catergory would be nice, with the option to choose the kinds of restraints - ropes, chains, tentacles (fuck it, why not?). 

As for stuff like cuffs and nipple clamps, I could imagine it working like clothing items in the game. Just like you can pick a collar etc, the ability to pick nipple clamps, ball gags etc would be neat.

To the detractors reading this, I'll just preemptively mention that this is just me brainstorming. This is not my list of demands :P But hey, should one of our beloved developers see this and get inspired, I'll be pleased as punch!

2 hours ago, Nektar said:

As for stuff like cuffs and nipple clamps, I could imagine it working like clothing items in the game. Just like you can pick a collar etc, the ability to pick nipple clamps, ball gags etc would be neat.

And buttplugs! And piercing!

I'd also like to see some sort of creampie option added to the cumshot poses.  There should really be more cumshot poses as well. They should add full nelson to the vaginal poses, I know it's in the anal one; but it'd be nice to have it in both.  Also, they really should have variations or options while in poses.  ie...When doing doggstyle there should be an option to pull air, hold arms behind back, ass slapping...etc.  They could just add a little menu like they have for slow dancing.  

• 3 weeks later...

So, I have a few Ideas for sex poses I would like to see.

But if we could get a variation of squat fuck pose that's for the table added to the bed. And have the girls thrust all the way down as well, I can understand why it may have been done it the way it is, as the legs maybe clipped into each other too much. but I really want that squat fuck pose to go all the way down on the dick.

So here are some poses I would like to see

Reach around handjob/fingering or rubbing

And these:

The-Basket.jpg

el trapecio.png

The-Amazon.jpg

425c54e043519c6aa29fa56bf1d1fcfa.jpg

17_16.png

18_68.png

79bd83c157764c9db82f8e5b5549fdc4.jpg

f1c14c8e93bcc9e9052e5d7ac61f4613.jpg

On 5/4/2020 at 2:30 AM, daveman said:

i completely agree with the above, i would also like to see the option in sex mode to keep all clothes on -i think when sex mode is entered they get naked far too fast.

YES! I always hate when I enter a pose and am half naked already. Especially hate how it removes my clothes when I'm giving a blowjob. I should be able to keep my pants on when I'm giving head.

I would love to be able to choose what clothing comes off and when. Just keep us clothed and let us take the clothing off, or give us the option to put stuff back on when we enter a pose.