3DXChat Community

Creampie and Cum

tjhooker

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 7:02 PM, tjhooker said:

Is there a way to do creamepie between the thigh like under tatoos mod or have cum  Permanent running down legs and not disapear when going to a new area can it be done in white

thanks

tumblr_nz52qw72CJ1v0twj2o1_500.jpg

Creampie-Captions-73.jpg

cream.jpg

why on earth we have permanet cum in our body lmao how about NO 😁

creampies etc i can understand you but permanent lol 

I'll say this: if there was the option of the cumshot/creampie to be permanent (ie stick with you as you hop from room to room) then I want a "Shower" button that allows me to remove any and all cum with a simple click.

Don't get me wrong, I like getting sticky, but if I'm going back out on the hunt, or just to socialize with some friends, showing up looking like the 2020 Bukkake Championship silver medalist is not going to do me any favors.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 3:30 AM, Nektar said:

I'll say this: if there was the option of the cumshot/creampie to be permanent (ie stick with you as you hop from room to room) then I want a "Shower" button that allows me to remove any and all cum with a simple click.

Don't get me wrong, I like getting sticky, but if I'm going back out on the hunt, or just to socialize with some friends, showing up looking like the 2020 Bukkake Championship silver medalist is not going to do me any favors.

This. 100% this. Try working at Aidra's some time and have client #2 get turned off by the cum from some previous dude all over your breasts. Having to re-enter a room to clean is just silly.

And then can we talk about two more types of money-shot? A doggie style, pull out, and unload on your ass/back cumshot; and a spooning one where the guy has just pulled out and unloads on your belly (preferably with the user in front helping him stroke), please?

Edited by AmeliaKitty
clarity