3DXChat Community

Color Options for SchoolGirlSkirts and Jeans

DaniBaby

The white jeans can be coloured. The shorts no. Most skirts can be coloured - just not the ones with existing patterns, but I don't see the point there as they'd look horrific.

3 hours ago, AHT said:

The white jeans can be coloured. The shorts no. Most skirts can be coloured - just not the ones with existing patterns, but I don't see the point there as they'd look horrific.

These jeans(not white) as well as skirts and shorts have an interesting texture, and it looks more interesting being colored.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 4/6/2020 at 9:47 PM, AHT said:

The plaid skirt that I believe we are talking about here would look much better in other colour combinations such as red-black.

Well I won't disagree they'd look better in different colour combinations or styles, but that simply requires a new texture so ask Gizmo and the gang! With regards to changing the current texture that is not possible, other than effectively adding a 'overlay/multiply/screen' etc layer over the existing texture. The result would be like this:

T4dRsAF.pngLkq8i9n.png9pGaEOC.png