3DXChat Community

Would like a refund

Baphomet

46 minutes ago, Whitesnake said:

EDIT: also what are the prices these days?

10 $/euro month, 46 $/euro year wihtout tax. At least it was like this before this DDoS attack.

And yeah, they added tons of content (by 3dxchat measure at least) in last year. Since somewhere the end of the August - begining of September 2019 game getting updated much more often than before.

Edited by Xizl

7 minutes ago, Xizl said:

10 $/euro month, 46 $/euro year wihtout tax. At least it was like this before this DDoS attack.

And yeah, they added tons of content (by 3dxchat measure at least) in last year. Since somewhere the end of the August - begining of September 2019 game getting updated much more often than before.

If the offer still stands I might just join for another year, I've seen a cute as hell haircut I'd like to try ❤️

Just now, Whitesnake said:

If the offer still stands I might just join for another year, I've seen a cute as hell haircut I'd like to try ❤️

The offer with the 50% dsicount will still be there  no clue for how long 

so no worries when all gets back to normal after this DDOS attack u can get the awesome year for only 45 $  limitted time offer for virus stay home etc 

On 4/2/2020 at 11:57 AM, Aliviax said:

look

For 1 month its stil 10 bucks but atm they have a stay at home sale where u can get a whole year for 50 bucks. That's why I rejoined to lock in at that special price. Usually it's 120 for a yr. Hope this helps :)

Edited by TwistedFate

41 minutes ago, totalrage007 said:

I would like to see the new stuff that has been promised for men for several months that still has not happened update after update and still nothing!

Lots of promised stuff From hair editor that we got teaser pics from the devs back in october ..from pose editor that Gizmo him self told us 

from the ability to tweack our current clothes ..yet no news of them hope we hear some news soon ,personaly i would love to be able to tweack my hair with a ingame editor ..or imagine people make their own poses via a ingame pose editor or even in unity and then be able to trasfer it in their game files so they can use X pose they made ...instead waiting poses that never will come other wise ^^

I agree completely with Aliviax. I'm really fed up with constantly waiting for decent updates or changes to the wardrobes.Being a mature man, I'd love to see more tasteful and traditional men's clothes. I'm sure that many of the guys here don't like looking like they just fell off a long board. For the kinkier members, maybe blending the clothes selections is also a possibility.I know a lot of dommes are especially fond of dressing up their subs.

The men's clothing is a joke we don't even have a tie. This game is decent graphics are excellent but what they have for clothes and stuff for men are bottom of the barrel. On another note I tried to start the game up it made my whole computer crash is this going to be a issue?

Agreed! No ties is a crime! A sports jacket/blazer and shirt combo. Nice! But separate items would have been better.Good shoes, ties and watches would be nice too. How about hats like a Fedora, Homburg or an Akubra? Some of us prefer style and class over technology. An Apple Watch might be new and cool but any Rolex is classier!

Some progress seems to be occurring in the devs'  efforts to get the game working again. I just tried to get on and the old screen opened up with the latest updates and graphics. I still got the "Unable to log onto server' message though.

• 3 months later...

As far as I remember in all the legal small print you can only get a refund for the game if you were never able to get it downloaded and/or up and running. There's no refunds for not liking the game. I could be wrong on that. They have an email that they usually reply to, when I get time I will hunt that down and post it here. Good luck.