3DXChat Community

Would like a refund

Baphomet

I bought a sub to the game this morning, and tried it for about a half hour, and realized it was not for me. I didn't like the control setup, and the graphics were not pleasing to me at all. I get the appeal of the game, but it is just not something I am interested in. I was wondering if there was any way I could get a refund for my subscription, as I really didn't play for that long, and have no interest in continuing to play.

1 hour ago, Baphomet said:

I bought a sub to the game this morning, and tried it for about a half hour, and realized it was not for me. I didn't like the control setup, and the graphics were not pleasing to me at all. I get the appeal of the game, but it is just not something I am interested in. I was wondering if there was any way I could get a refund for my subscription, as I really didn't play for that long, and have no interest in continuing to play.

hello the controll set up is the easiest out there ...very simple u mouse click and you walk ,The UI is clean easy  and very minimalistic 

The graphics are the best there is out there along with the avatars ..Did you played on extreme high settings and 1080 p 

what you mean pleasing graphics ? ..i mean from adult social games out there 3dxchat has the best graphics and realistic avatars :) 

unless your pc cant handle to play on extreme high settings thus graphics will look like tetris if you played on low settings :) 

7 hours ago, Baphomet said:

Ok, so... in all honesty, the user interface is incredibly simple compared to some (you should try Chathouse3D lol) - it's just a case of learning it, kinda like when you buy a new dishwasher (though loading and unloading a dishwasher doesn't generally make most people cum, but you never know....).

Secondly, the graphics "were not pleasing"? You must have high standards then. But okay.

As for the game not being "something I am interested in" - surely you knew what you were spending your money on when you signed up? It's not easy to buy a sub without having even a small understanding of what 3dx is about.

You're probably on dodgy territory hoping for a refund. You could try under long distance selling rules, which usually stipulates a cooling off period for internet transactions, but that depends which country you live in, PLUS its possibly an international transaction if the payment processor is in a different country. There's little point posting here - you're best to ask the payment processor nicely, but don't expect anything.

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2020 at 1:02 PM, ArchiDeMoN said:

@Gizmo I wanna refund, but... 

Screenshot_20200516-131606_Opera.jpg

Hello , currently Game is under DDOS attack , saddly by people that wanna harm our awesome Game .

So far Sexgamedevill has manage to make the forum available but still  much need to be done for Game servers to come back online .

Please be patient as its tough times ,The dev team working on solve this attack and same time to provide updates for this awesome game .

Game soon will work again and it will be way better than it was before  cause from every attack you walk out  you walk stronger and better :) 

On 4/2/2020 at 10:26 AM, Baphomet said:

In a broader sense, you're kind of a part of the community now, having endured something a little bit 'landmark' in the history of 3DX, right? Why throw that away? You sound like a veteran already!

Edited by PluushPuussy
Typo's. Everywhere.

18 minutes ago, AndrewJ said:

Thank you for giving us this option @Gizmo. We appreciate the hard work you're doing to bring this community back up and running. Please let us know if there's any way we can help. We are not giving up on 3dxchat, it's THE best sex community/game on the internet:)

Totally agree AndrewJ, best sex community anywhere on the web! 

I would like to say at this point : Give it a little time ,3dxchat is a realy awesome Game aside from this attack 

Servers are stable and downtimes are almost non existent meaning its very rare for 3dxchat game servers to be down 

i would like to mention that even big companies like riot from league of legends with millions of players and many top notch servers experience downtimes -patch issues -bugs etc ...3dxchat isnt a exception .

Anyways just give it a little time till servers are back online and know the game better ,im sure you will love it as many thousands of player already love it :) 

9 hours ago, ... said:

Are the "missing days" not added after the subscription has expired?

I think additional days are added past the renewal date of your subscription, because they don't directly control the renewal of the subscription (this is why you can still get a refund even though the site is down, BMT Micro isn't affected.) So when you stop subscribing, you'll have a certain number of days after your subscription renewal date that was missed to continue to play the game. That is at least how I recall my renewal happening after the 6 day outage -- it happened earlier than when the time was out.

I canceled my 1 year sub in December, now I thought I'd sub again. Is the game at least playable offline now, to mitigate such issues with the server being down? Shouldn't be that difficult to let you play offline with the custom characters or keep building or whatever.

EDIT: also what are the prices these days?

Edited by Whitesnake

29 minutes ago, Whitesnake said:

Nevermind.

Look don't bother talking to TalonQueen, he's just this giant waste of space and air we sadly have to see squirming around here. As for the game, it's no doubt the same it was when you left, with some more poses, clothes, and dances now too, included. The game servers are supposedly under this ddos attack currently, so there is no accessing the game at all right now. If the login servers were online, you could've played it to an extend offline, but we can't since they aren't.

As for the prices, it's the same as well. You can go check them on their site. Hope that helped.

1 minute ago, JustJessie said:

Look don't bother talking to TalonQueen, he's just this giant waste of space and air we sadly have to see squirming around here. As for the game, it's no doubt the same it was when you left, with some more poses, clothes, and dances now too, included. The game servers are supposedly under this ddos attack currently, so there is no accessing the game at all right now. If the login servers were online, you could've played it to an extend offline, but we can't since they aren't.

As for the prices, it's the same as well. You can go check them on their site. Hope that helped.

Their site is offline, unless I am going for the wrong page. I think I was hoping they had a sale of sorts :D