3DXChat Community

Do's and don'ts for newbs?

ValaNyx

Hey there, I'm  Vala. I'm pretty new to the game and The Forum. I was really just wondering if there any big no no's or anything people really like you to do in game. I don't think I've offended anyone too much yet, but I would like to save myself some embarrassment in the future if I can.

Pretty much. Don't be rude to people and you'll be fine.

Other than that, don't take World Chat seriously, or better yet: stay out of World Chat. People there are awful to each other.

Don't spam ads for clubs in other people's rooms.

And finally, put some thought into your profile. A good profile can save you a lot of effort in finding companions.

36 minutes ago, Ross The TboR said:

don't believe her, come to wc, we will show you love and stuff. don't worry about offending people because they wake up offended anyways. If you don't believe me, scan these threads. all kinds of butthurt going on

Nuuuuoooo!!! Don't listen to Ross' siren song 😋

Oh, I have another one.  If you should have a misunderstanding with one person on game it is only necessary to hit the ignore button on that one person.  No need to have a meltdown and unfriend and ignore each and every person on your list.  Eventually not even your most loyal of friends will return.

My advice would be very simple. 
Treat everyone like you yourself would want to be treated. 

In general the community in 3DX is more honest then Real Life, because people can be who they Want to be in anonymity. And yes, some want to be douchebags, but not all of them. 
Just don’t be a dick, and you’re gonna find some people you click with.

But also don’t treat this as Tinder with Graphics, don’t go looking for worthwhile real life relationships on this game. You might find one anyway, but it’s about as rare as getting hit by lightning. 

My 2cents. 

-Derai