3DXChat Community

Referal program proceedures

indianjack

added this to the end of a previous post and got no reply so will try a new post.

•  
  • Members
  • 44 posts

OK so new question was thinking of buying a gift card for a 6 month subscription and giving that plus my referral link to a friend to get him started. Anyone see any problem with that? I mean is 3DX gonna freak if its me buying my friend's subscription and not give him his my gold and me my  free month?

1 hour ago, indianjack said:

added this to the end of a previous post and got no reply so will try a new post.

•  
  •  
  • Members
  • 44 posts

OK so new question was thinking of buying a gift card for a 6 month subscription and giving that plus my referral link to a friend to get him started. Anyone see any problem with that? I mean is 3DX gonna freak if its me buying my friend's subscription and not give him his my gold and me my  free month?

Nobody will freak out, jack. Who pays for the subscription, gift card or whatnot is completely irrelevant.

Also even 3dx staff doesn't know who pays for it, or who's card is that. The transactions are managed through BMT Micro. 

So it makes absolutely no difference who buys it.

That's why for example you have to pay attention to the email address when you renew your subscription because if you make a mistake, you create a new account.

So don't worry about that. Help out your friend if you want, as far as 3dxchat is concerned they simply accept your transaction, whoever it comes from