3DXChat Community

Monday Medication

Primal

So I'm going to be doing my regular Monday night radio show for any rocker babies and metalheads that have any interest in some fun and killer tunes. I'll likely open a room in world while I'm doing my thing. Anyone is welcomed. I rev the decks at about 10 pm EST and I usually go until about 1 am depending on how much ass is shakin' \m/\m/

post-3845-0-54572300-1418714167_thumb.png

post-3845-0-53795600-1418714204_thumb.jpg

post-3845-0-54363800-1418714216_thumb.jpg

I'm not 100% on the timezone conversions. But I can say that I've been poking around with the great DJs that already spin in world and I'm working on being able to plug into Sins. So there is hope I reckon. :) Happy to see so many people into this type of music \m/\m/

You’ve heard the horns echoing, have seen the fires burning metal brothers and sisters. And itsssss tiiiiiiime, for ravenous Things without names, the unclean, the depraved, the twisted and depraved to slither down from the mountains and run wild!! Only emotion, desire, and the impulse to battle, to test yer strength against all rivals that might look to challenge breathes in the Asylum tonight. It’s PRIME Time at 10 pm EST to 1 am and beyond!! Get yer Monday fix of naked AGGRESSION with great bands like Dimmu Borgir by request, Artas, Decadawn, and Cadaveria. Its Beast Mode on with Satariel, Immortal, Armored Bards and Descending! And you can always throw yer own requests down into the belly of the Beast and watch Uncle Primal rip them to shreds for you!! It all goes down at Monday Night’s Predator Central www.therockasylum.com. If you aren’t in the pit with the Freak Legion, yer only hope is to tuck tail and run!

www.therockasylum.com

Smartphone-

http://tunein.com/radio/The-Rock-Asylum-s192262/

Web Radio Central- http://www.webradiocentral.com/stations/84592-therockasylumcom

www.therockasylum.com/Group-Therapy-Chatroom.php

Twitter @TheRockAsylum1

@primalized101

*****I’ll open up a room in world to any rock and metalheads that want to get horns high and shake yo asses!! Any and all are welcome, lets get black and blue ya’ll \m/\m/*****

Well it sounds like it has finally happened!! 3dx has officially lost their minds and word down from above is that yes, the man, the myth, the metal monstrousity DJ Primal will be rippin' it and blastin' it at SIN CLUB this coming Monday December 29th, starting at 10 pm EST when I broadcast my TRA radio segment until at least 1 am EST!!!

That means I'm putting together a little something special that may, or may not, involve heavy machinery and weapons grade lubricant Sinners! So dig yer heels in down at Sin for a little Monday Medication in the form of Rock and Metal MANSLAUGHTER!!!!!! \m/\m/

Super, super stoked to do this and a very special thanks to the 3dx DJ crew and Ash and Achilles in particular!! Much Love!!!

Just putting the finishing touches on my sets for tomorrow night at Sin Club!! Get yer black out of the closet Freak Legion, its gonna be a helluva ride! Hope ya'll can make it and party with some cool people to some awesome music and wave yer FREAK FLAGS nice and high with me starting at 10 pm EST!!!

Hell yeahhhh, you’ve been watching those week days tick by holding the line and digging in, and that patience is rewarded tonight starting at 10pm EST until yer eardrums give out because it is PRIME TIME at the Asylum and streaming live from SIN CLUB!!! We can hear the orderly’s footfalls in the hallway, and we rattle our chains. The heavy CLACK of the bolt being thrown and we know it’s coming, we can taste it on the end of our tongues. That skull splitting blindness when they crack the steel doors to our cells and we rejoice Primates in the fresh air, laden with the scent of \m/ metalllllll \m/ !! We’ve got great stuff to run wild with tonight my brothers and sisters Cripper, Descending, Battle Beast, Speed Kill Hate, Upon a Burning Body and Sylosis. We have that rocky mountain weight behind things with rampages from great bands like Texas Hippie Coalition, Bobaflex and Jackyl. AND Uncle Primal has got early requests for Emigrate and Parkway Drive I’ll be smashing at you. Oh we’re gonna DESTROY the Asylum tonight ya’ll. You don’t wanna miss it!!!

www.therockasylum.com

Smartphone-

Web Radio Central- http://www.webradiocentral.com/stations/84592-therockasylumcom

Twitter @TheRockAsylum1

@Primalized101

I'm just gearing up with my playlist for Monday Night, January 5th here. If you have anything you want me to spin out that gets your ass a jumping don't be shy, just jump up into Uncle Primal's lap and tell me alllll about it. So break out that black folks, Blackout Party down at SIN CLUB starting at 10 pm EST this coming monday night where rock and metal runs wild!!!! \m/\m/

CRANKIN' IT UP AT SIN CLUB @10 pm EST

Peace, harmony, love for yer fellow man, warm hugs and clumsy half drunken kisses during beer runs to the liquor store across the holidays! Well Uncle Primal says you’ve had yer fun! Now it’s our TIME!!! Time for BLUNT FORCE radio with The Asylum Primates, so were gonna come straight at you tonight brothers and sisters. The Sinners and Freaks are already clamoring at the doors for tracks by request from In Flames, Florence and the Machine, Ministry, DevilDriver and Tool!!! Working in and around those I’ve got some SMASH in the form of Frantic Amber, Final Breath, Butcher Babies, Deals Death, Sanctuary, Soil and Unhale. 2015 is about to get vicious starting at 10 pm EST when The Primal One comes to enforce some serious pants off chaos, call and order some extra insurance coverage, break out yer black on black and lets pour off of that wall of death down in the Pit! \m/\m/

www.therockasylum.com

Smartphone-

Twitter @TheRockAsylum1

@Primalized 101

I had an amazing time. Ya'll rocked that yard so hard. The Freak Flags flew loud and proud and I can't wait to see ya'll next week. Much love and respect for all of you. I am very blessed to be able to share the time and make the memories with all of you.