3DXChat Community
AJluca

To understand and to forgive

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You, Mar, looks like didn`t get the point that you were failed since your first post here, because OP was not about to discuss anything. But you are trying that hard to start a prohibited discussion and to spoil the whole topic as you did with robt in the past. I will don`t give you a chance. If this topic will be deleted, I will open new myself. You are breaking rules by yourself now. So if you are that educated as you said, go read first post, fill the form or go out.

I got the point of the post when I commented.  I'm not starting any prohibited discussion, I simply pointed out the rules to which you kept asking over and over on repeat.  I only replied when you continued to drag me into your repeated posts to which you've since removed but you had insulted me several times during those very posts.  If this thread is removed and you open up one on the very topic, it's because it's against the rules.  There is no link in either post to the form only what was asked to put in here which isn't a form that SexGameDevil wants.  I've not spoiled topics before so if you want to make accusations against me please continue as you've done that very same thing here until you removed you posts.

2 hours ago, Anaganda said:

Let's leave this thread for what it's for...  people saw an according to their view, unfair ban being done to their friend and wanted to voice their opinion peacefully...
against the rules? okay thanks for informing us...
Now it's up to Giz to do what he wants ...

let's not give ourselves the right to act like 3dx police and condemn people, especially when they haven't attacked or insulted anyone.

Not acting like 3DX Police or condemning anyone, I've been attacked for stating the rules.  Those posts by ☙𝔼𝕩❧ who has stated they would remove them but only the ones prior to them trying to insult me once more.  I will speak up when someone is doing that to me or anyone on here.  I understand what the thread was about and basically stated what should be done instead of doing it here so no one gets into trouble for it but that was taken far out of text on repeat.  I have asked them to look at this thread as they have removed other threads for this very thing being done of asking to support friends who have had action taken against them.   I wasn't intentionally getting someone in trouble but simply trying to prevent that from happening and gave suggestions on how to better get things accomplished for what was initially being asked.

8 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

I got the point of the post when I commented.  I'm not starting any prohibited discussion, I simply pointed out the rules to which you kept asking over and over on repeat.  I only replied when you continued to drag me into your repeated posts to which you've since removed but you had insulted me several times during those very posts. 

You were reported for your lie.

PS: All my posts was saved by your quotes. You seem really out of your mind.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

6 hours ago, Ross The TboR said:

I am the 3dx police and you are all charged with using a counterfeit  vagina. You are all sentenced to 2-5 years of scrotum waxing.  You may start with ex,s 

You were reported for your lie, personal attack,offtopic and so on.

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You were reported for your lie.

PS: All my posts was saved by your quotes. You seem really out of your mind.

I can't stop laughing.  I never lied about anything.  🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, Mar Mohan said:

I can't stop laughing.  I never lied about anything.  🤣🤣

Prove your words then.

12 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

There is no link in either post to the form only what was asked to put in here which isn't a form that SexGameDevil wants. 

Now I can`t stop laughing. You don`t know what they wants, you are not SexGameDevil. This is an open forum with rules that have not been violated by OP.

I see how you can't stop to spoil the subject. You were wrong and now you are trying to excuse your actions.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Prove your words then.

Now I can`t stop laughing. You don`t know what they wants, you are not SexGameDevil. This is an open forum with rules that have not been violated by OP.

I see how you can't stop to spoil the subject. You were wrong and now you are trying to excuse your actions.

I've proven countless times so see prior posts.  I'm still laughing so I'll post the link here myself that you're supposed to use. 
https://3dxchat.com/support/      Go to the bottom of the page and click on Contact Support.                 

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/staff/    Go to where you see the word message, that's how you contact support on here. 

https://sexgamedevil.com/contact.html      You can co here if your account is lost or hacked.

Now the only person who is continuing to spoil the subject has been you with your repeated posts stating rules to which have been pointed out.  I'd suggest the thread be left as it is and move on, let SexGameDevil do as they see appropriate.                 

1) Patap.

2) lllEXlll, registration date is May-June 2014.

3) Words of support. 

Mitigating circumstances. He gave a link to show how much better the real and official version of 3dxchat is than any pirated version, and this act could prevent players from leaving the game to another version. 

Merits. Patap did events, gave prizes, subscriptions for women to attract more of them to the 3dxchat. This is one of the best promo-tools which should be supported by developers as well as in most games. He sponsored the events himself, from personal funds and I personally am ashamed to hear that he was banned without clarifying the circumstances. In judicial practice, it is not important what a person did, but more important why a person did something. Motives.

@Gizmo @Lisa I hope that you will weigh all the pros and cons, and will get a right conclusion.

Thank you for your work.