3DXChat Community

To understand and to forgive

AJluca

3 minutes ago, Mar Mohan said:

Oh plase, you can try to pick and choose from what I pointed out but why don't you actually read the rules that were broken.Β  Are you that dense that you can't comprehend it but rather sit here and write a long post trying to make you point that you've done countless times trying to state facts that's aren't accurate and once again have failed at doing so.Β  Actually this is a discussion as that's what forums are about, discussing topics and posting various things. I'm going to once again point you back to my last post.Β  If you actually read all the rules they apply to here and in game regarding the accounts but alas, I know you won't because you can't see past anything that you feel suits you.Β  You can post chats you've had in game but it still doesn't change the facts of what went on to for the banned accounts and this thread.Β  I could discuss this thread in World on the game as well or in a private chat and I'd still get the same response of what I said.
https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374504Β 

Β 

Ahah, what? The truth hurts? I have stated all the facts 1 by 1. All rules you`ve been mentioned. "Are you that dense that you can't comprehend it?" Take a grip, read again and enjoy.

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Ahah, what? The truth hurts? I have stated all the facts 1 by 1. All rules you`ve been mentioned. "Are you that dense that you can't comprehend it?" Take a grip, read again and enjoy.

What truth?Β  You've twisted what I've said and pick and choose on the parts of the rules that wish to apply.Β  You can remove what you've stated in your prior posts but I already quoted them yet you leave the last one to try to make your point.Β  I stated the facts 1 by 1 and you still didn't get it, you even have to have a chat in game about it, where I don't need to.Β  I've got a grip on reality and this mess.Β  Shame I can't say the same for you.

17 minutes ago, Mar Mohan said:

What truth?Β  You've twisted what I've said and pick and choose on the parts of the rules that wish to apply.Β  You can remove what you've stated in your prior posts but I already quoted them yet you leave the last one to try to make your point.Β  I stated the facts 1 by 1 and you still didn't get it, you even have to have a chat in game about it, where I don't need to.Β  I've got a grip on reality and this mess.Β  Shame I can't say the same for you.

You such a troll, Mar. At my post I point on most important parts of rules because you or everyone can look at them fully anyway.Β That doesn't change the fact that you make mistakes all the time and try to put a false sense in rules. You are silly like a mop. *facepalm*

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

Well,Β 1 by 1.

You started here with theΒ mistake, where you pointed toΒ AJluca`s words which were words of supportΒ (third paragraph), which were not the reason for their friend's ban. You ended it tooΒ presumptuously - "Now go and look at the rules of the game.Β  It's prohibited, period." No one really care about your "periods".

Then I asked you to link the ruleΒ because you said - "It`s prohibited". It what? But you linked several rules. You didn`t link exactly that rule because you weren't sure of yourself and started to link different rules such:

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts... Why did you link it?

"1.05. Players who decide to be involved with the game acknowledge and agree to these and all other relevant rules and will abide by them regardless of the circumstances. In addition players also agree that these Rules will apply to anyone that is allowed to use their SexGameDevil account or user ID. By allowing another user to use the account, the account owner is personally responsible for all the consequences (including termination of said account) which may result, if the above discussed person violates any of the listed rules at any time. The account owner will not be entitled to a refund of any currency or any form of credit."Β  - Here is an answer. Users can share their accounts with anyone they allow to use them.

2. RESTRICTIONS. The User may not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan the Product or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the Product available to others via a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User’s Username and Password. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the Products to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. - sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan are operations conducted and connected with money i.c. sell/purchase, which Patap didn`t.Β All developers fights against game sellers, pirates and such, and this rule should be here as everywhere. Is okay.

Your "Adding:Β  If you go to the movies, record a top box office movie that's just come out, get home and upload it for anyone to download or stream online, you've broke the law just like just a copy of this game no matter what your intentions are, it breaks the rules." -Β This is an inappropriate example. All reviewers and youtubers should be banned then. These are different types of products.Β Don't confuse or mix them.

After awhile you were mistaken in the meaning of the word "discouraged" which means highly recommended. You should know that. I knew that. That what a native-speaker said:

4sLVBr3.png

When you got that you were mistaken because there was an auto-ban because of a link, not because of things that you mentioned, you jumped to another "chance to blame" and started to drill another point. And again you were mistaken. In my opinion, you made a mistake, because you didn't bother to read the first post in this topic. There is and was no one who disagree with the fact that Patap posted a prohibited link.Β Everyone knew about it and this topic was not about to discuss, but this topic was created to fill the form to support that guy.

"So he still gave a link to a hacked version of this game, either way it's forbidden."Β  - don`t say that you ain`t interested in his ban.Β 

From putting words in my mouth to saying whatever else during the time of your posts where you've quoted me. I'll say this one last time the OP broke the rules on here and those they spoke of broke the rules of the game all of which are up to SexGameDevil to address, period.All contact should be in a message to them not in game or on a forum thread.

-That is how you jumps around. After all of your mistakes, you jumps on the OP. But what about Patap? Solved? You said that one last time. The OP... and blah blah blah :)

Now read your own words(actually from the community rules):

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

Between "(forum and / or game)" and "using" should be something... buy here is not. It is not really important, because there is no discussion as I said times ago. Because "discussion" is:

the act of talking about something with another person or a group of peopleΒ :Β a conversation about something.

to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions; debate:"to discuss the proposed law on taxes."

late 14c., discussen, "to examine, investigate," from Latin discuss-, past participle stem of discutere "to dash to pieces, agitate, strike or shake apart," in Late Latin and Medieval Latin also "to discuss, examine, investigate," from dis- "apart" (see dis-) + quatere "to shake" (see quash).

Meaning "examine by argument, debate," the usual modern sense, is from mid-15c. (implied in discussing). Sense evolution in Latin appears to have been from "smash apart" to "scatter, disperse," then in post-classical times (via the mental process involved) to "investigate, examine," then to "debate."

Which means that there is no discussion, there is no debates hereΒ (except you, robt and me, but i will delete my comments till this post to do not brake one of the rules).

Keep in mind that creating a topic on the forum doesn`t mean creating a discussion. Someone can create a voting and close comments and there will be no debates or any form of discussion. This topic was created as a petition, notΒ toΒ discuss about something. Keep in mind. It`s easy to get.

PS: While OP didn`t brake any rule, first debate/discuss starters did(2.19).

Have a good one!

23 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

You such a troll, Mar. At my post I point on most important parts of rules because you or everyone can look at them fully anyway.Β That doesn't change the fact that you make mistakes all the time and try to put a false sense in rules. You are silly like a mop. *facepalm*

Far from a troll.Β  I do look at the rules and follow them for here and in game as that's what we agree to when we sign up.Β  I didn't make mistakes as you claim, I posted the rules as you can't edit them, yet you continued to ask for the rules that were broken.Β  So a mop is silly, wow that's a new one.

14 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Well,Β 1 by 1.

You started here with theΒ mistake, where you pointed toΒ AJluca`s words which were words of supportΒ (third paragraph), which were not the reason for their friend's ban. You ended it tooΒ presumptuously - "Now go and look at the rules of the game.Β  It's prohibited, period." No one really care about your "periods".

Then I asked you to link the ruleΒ because you said - "It`s prohibited". It what? But you linked several rules. You didn`t link exactly that rule because you weren't sure of yourself and started to link different rules such:

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts... Why did you link it?

"1.05. Players who decide to be involved with the game acknowledge and agree to these and all other relevant rules and will abide by them regardless of the circumstances. In addition players also agree that these Rules will apply to anyone that is allowed to use their SexGameDevil account or user ID. By allowing another user to use the account, the account owner is personally responsible for all the consequences (including termination of said account) which may result, if the above discussed person violates any of the listed rules at any time. The account owner will not be entitled to a refund of any currency or any form of credit."Β  - Here is an answer. Users can share their accounts with anyone they allow to use them.

2. RESTRICTIONS. The User may not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan the Product or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the Product available to others via a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User’s Username and Password. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the Products to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. - sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan are operations conducted and connected with money i.c. sell/purchase, which Patap didn`t.Β All developers fights against game sellers, pirates and such, and this rule should be here as everywhere. Is okay.

Your "Adding:Β  If you go to the movies, record a top box office movie that's just come out, get home and upload it for anyone to download or stream online, you've broke the law just like just a copy of this game no matter what your intentions are, it breaks the rules." -Β This is an inappropriate example. All reviewers and youtubers should be banned then. These are different types of products.Β Don't confuse or mix them.

After awhile you were mistaken in the meaning of the word "discouraged" which means highly recommended. You should know that. I knew that. That what a native-speaker said:

4sLVBr3.png

When you got that you were mistaken because there was an auto-ban because of a link, not because of things that you mentioned, you jumped to another "chance to blame" and started to drill another point. And again you were mistaken. In my opinion, you made a mistake, because you didn't bother to read the first post in this topic. There is and was no one who disagree with the fact that Patap posted a prohibited link.Β Everyone knew about it and this topic was not about to discuss, but this topic was created to fill the form to support that guy.

"So he still gave a link to a hacked version of this game, either way it's forbidden."Β  - don`t say that you ain`t interested in his ban.Β 

From putting words in my mouth to saying whatever else during the time of your posts where you've quoted me. I'll say this one last time the OP broke the rules on here and those they spoke of broke the rules of the game all of which are up to SexGameDevil to address, period.All contact should be in a message to them not in game or on a forum thread.

-That is how you jumps around. After all of your mistakes, you jumps on the OP. But what about Patap? Solved? You said that one last time. The OP... and blah blah blah :)

Now read your own words(actually from the community rules):

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

Between "(forum and / or game)" and "using" should be something... buy here is not. It is not really important, because there is no discussion as I said times ago. Because "discussion" is:

the act of talking about something with another person or a group of peopleΒ :Β a conversation about something.

to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions; debate:"to discuss the proposed law on taxes."

late 14c., discussen, "to examine, investigate," from Latin discuss-, past participle stem of discutere "to dash to pieces, agitate, strike or shake apart," in Late Latin and Medieval Latin also "to discuss, examine, investigate," from dis- "apart" (see dis-) + quatere "to shake" (see quash).

Meaning "examine by argument, debate," the usual modern sense, is from mid-15c. (implied in discussing). Sense evolution in Latin appears to have been from "smash apart" to "scatter, disperse," then in post-classical times (via the mental process involved) to "investigate, examine," then to "debate."

Which means that there is no discussion, there is no debates hereΒ (except you, robt and me, but i will delete my comments till this post to do not brake one of the rules).

Keep in mind that creating a topic on the forum doesn`t mean creating a discussion. Someone can create a voting and close comments and there will be no debates or any form of discussion. This topic was created as a petition, notΒ toΒ discuss about something. Keep in mind. It`s easy to get.

PS: While OP didn`t brake any rule, first debate/discuss starters did(2.19).

Have a good one!

I guess it's easier to re-post the post you made instead of the link.

8 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

this is not the first time someone discusses their ban or ban of friend on the forum... and people replied and discussed it normally, even Giz personally put replies in some of these posts...Β why hasn't the fact that it's "prohibited" get raised before?

They have been "prohibited" and removed before as the issue was raised before and SexGameDevil took action for it.

You, Mar, looks like didn`t get the point that you were failed since your first post here, because OP was not about to discuss anything. But you are trying that hard to start a prohibited discussion and to spoil the whole topic as you did with robt in the past. I will don`t give you a chance. If this topic will be deleted, I will open new myself. You are breaking rules by yourself now. So if you are that educated as you said, go read first post, fill the form or go out.

Let's leave this thread for what it's for...Β  people saw an according to their view, unfair ban being done to their friend and wanted to voice their opinion peacefully...
against the rules? okay thanks for informing us...
NowΒ it's up to Giz to do what he wants ...

let's not give ourselves the rightΒ to act like 3dx police and condemn people, especially when they haven't attacked or insulted anyone.

4 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

Let's leave this thread for what it's for...Β  people saw an according to their view, unfair ban being done to their friend and wanted to voice their opinion peacefully...

let's not give ourselves the rightΒ to act like 3dx police and condemn people, especially when they haven't attacked or insulted anyone.

I second your wise thought :)

I just will fill the form!Β 

2 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

You, Mar, looks like didn`t get the point that you were failed since your first post here, because OP was not about to discuss anything. But you are trying that hard to start a prohibited discussion and to spoil the whole topic as you did with robt in the past. I will don`t give you a chance. If this topic will be deleted, I will open new myself. You are breaking rules by yourself now. So if you are that educated as you said, go read first post, fill the form or go out.

I got the point of the post when I commented.Β  I'm not starting any prohibited discussion, I simply pointed out the rules to which you kept asking over and over on repeat.Β  I only replied when you continued to drag me into your repeated posts to which you've since removed but you had insulted me several times during those very posts.Β  If this thread is removed and you open up one on the very topic, it's because it's against the rules.Β  There is no link in either post to the form only what was asked to put in here which isn't a form that SexGameDevil wants.Β  I've not spoiled topics before so if you want to make accusations against me please continue as you've done that very same thing here until you removed you posts.

2 hours ago, Anaganda said:

Not acting like 3DX Police or condemning anyone, I've been attacked for stating the rules.Β  Those posts by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ who has stated they would remove them but only the ones prior to them trying to insult me once more.Β  I will speak up when someone is doing that to me or anyone on here.Β  I understand what the thread was about and basically stated what should be done instead of doing it here so no one gets into trouble for it but that was taken far out of text on repeat.Β  I have asked them to look at this thread as they have removed other threads for this very thing being done of asking to support friends who have had action taken against them.Β Β  I wasn't intentionally getting someone in trouble but simply trying to prevent that from happening and gave suggestions on how to better get things accomplished for what was initially being asked.

8 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

I got the point of the post when I commented.Β  I'm not starting any prohibited discussion, I simply pointed out the rules to which you kept asking over and over on repeat.Β  I only replied when you continued to drag me into your repeated posts to which you've since removed but you had insulted me several times during those very posts.Β 

You were reported for yourΒ lie.

PS: All my posts was saved by your quotes. You seem really out of your mind.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

21 minutes ago, Mar Mohan said:

I can't stop laughing.  I never lied about anything.  🀣🀣

Prove your words then.

12 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

There is no link in either post to the form only what was asked to put in here which isn't a form that SexGameDevil wants.Β 

Now I can`t stop laughing. You don`t know what they wants, you are not SexGameDevil. This is an open forum with rules that have not been violated by OP.

IΒ see how you can't stop to spoil the subject. You were wrong and now you are trying to excuse your actions.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

1 hour ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Prove your words then.

Now I can`t stop laughing. You don`t know what they wants, you are not SexGameDevil. This is an open forum with rules that have not been violated by OP.

IΒ see how you can't stop to spoil the subject. You were wrong and now you are trying to excuse your actions.

I've proven countless times so see prior posts.Β  I'm still laughing so I'll post the link here myself that you're supposed to use.Β 
https://3dxchat.com/support/Β Β Β Β Β  Go to the bottom of the page and click on Contact Support. Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β 

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/staff/Β Β Β  Go to where you see the word message, that's how you contact support on here.Β 

https://sexgamedevil.com/contact.htmlΒ  Β  Β  You can co here if your account is lost or hacked.

Now the only person who is continuing to spoil the subject has been you with your repeated posts stating rules to which have been pointed out.Β  I'd suggest the thread be left as it is and move on, let SexGameDevil do as they see appropriate.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β Β 

1) Patap.

2) lllEXlll, registration date is May-JuneΒ 2014.

3) Words of support.Β 

Mitigating circumstances.Β He gave a link to show how much better the real and official version of 3dxchat is than any pirated version, and this act could prevent players from leaving the game to another version.Β 

Merits. Patap did events, gave prizes, subscriptions for women to attract more of them to the 3dxchat. This is one of the best promo-tools which should be supported by developers as well as in most games. He sponsored the events himself, from personal funds and I personally am ashamed to hear that he was banned without clarifying the circumstances.Β In judicial practice, it is not important what a person did, but more important why a person did something. Motives.

@GizmoΒ @Lisa I hope that you will weigh all the pros and cons, and will get a right conclusion.

Thank you for your work.

• Lisa locked this topic