3DXChat Community

To understand and to forgive

AJluca

On 3/17/2020 at 3:52 PM, AJluca said:

We also ask for leniency for Friends who have understood and corrected their behavior.

1. Patap- in play since January 2017.

2. OKCAHA (AJluca) registration date is January 2017.

3. Patap gave his accounts to his friends for free so they could watch what is 3DxChat. And some of them eventually left the pirate version of the game for the official one, which is his merit. Just as Patap on March 8 raffled off on his Discord server some prizes for girls: six months of subscription, a month and just a nice, encouraging prizes lottery participants. I want to clarify that he sponsored this event himself, from personal funds. I would like to note that Patap has changed his behavior in the game and this is recognized even by those who were ambiguous about him. The attitude of people towards him has changed.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:11 PM, Redji said:

hmm promotion is a form of impersonal presentation and presentation of ideas, goods, services on behalf of a company. and where did you see the promotion in my message ? 
And about Patap, where do you see that he's been sharing his personal account? He has a few others for that purpose. So according to the rules that you specify, his account is clean.

Please read the quoted post above that is in bold.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:13 PM, AliceM said:

But if you use this so that people leave the pirated game on the legal? I see that you are against it!

On 3/18/2020 at 4:27 PM, Manyasha said:

And how else official game user can  show the difference between a pirate game and an official one to other person? if a person doubts whether to pay or not? nothing) only by giving him a temporary account and he will walk around and say: "yes, I want to stay here and pay for that" But! it doesn't concern you because you don't have such opportunities, and you don't have so much kindness in you))) and I feel sorry for you... but good luck living with it! and don't forget that this is just a game!❤️

On 3/18/2020 at 4:53 PM, Redji said:

I didn't say a word about a pirate, patap and pirates aren't connected, read the second post, and stop writing stupid things, don't be ridiculous. 

Now go and look at the rules of the game.  It's prohibited, period.

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Are you ok? Link the rule.

I'm perfectly fine.

https://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html
2. RESTRICTIONS. The User may not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan the Product or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the Product available to others via a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User’s Username and Password. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the Products to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. The User may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the Product, or otherwise attempt to derive its source code or the source code through which the Products is accessed, or authorize any third-party to do any of the foregoing. The User may not create any derivative work based upon or otherwise derived from the Software or any portion thereof.

https://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html
1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to the owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these rules or the EULA, will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these rules, the End-User License Agreement (EULA), or other SexGameDevil policy. Players may cancel any account registered to themselves at any time by following the instructions on the Website. SexGameDevil may stop offering and/or supporting any service at any time.
1.05. Players who decide to be involved with the game acknowledge and agree to these and all other relevant rules and will abide by them regardless of the circumstances. In addition players also agree that these Rules will apply to anyone that is allowed to use their SexGameDevil account or user ID. By allowing another user to use the account, the account owner is personally responsible for all the consequences (including termination of said account) which may result, if the above discussed person violates any of the listed rules at any time. The account owner will not be entitled to a refund of any currency or any form of credit.

Now that is listed on the website and when signing up,  it states that you are agreeing to the Terms and Rules they've set.

Refer back to my post where is shows the person who they want to see back has violated the terms and rules as the OP has stated it in that post.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374091

Adding:  If you go to the movies, record a top box office movie that's just come out, get home and upload it for anyone to download or stream online, you've broke the law just like just a copy of this game no matter what your intentions are, it breaks the rules.

Edited by Mar Mohan
Added some more information to it.

3 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

2. RESTRICTIONS. The User may not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan the Product or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the Product available to others via a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User’s Username and Password. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the Products to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. The User may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the Product, or otherwise attempt to derive its source code or the source code through which the Products is accessed, or authorize any third-party to do any of the foregoing. The User may not create any derivative work based upon or otherwise derived from the Software or any portion thereof.

1.01. ...It is highly discouraged for users to share accounts with others. In the case of an account that has been lost or hacked, please inform technical support immediately through their website, Contact form

By the 1.01 rule it is not recommended, but is not prohibited.

3 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time for any reason or for no reason, with or without notice to the owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these rules or the EULA, will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these rules, the End-User License Agreement (EULA), or other SexGameDevil policy. Players may cancel any account registered to themselves at any time by following the instructions on the Website. SexGameDevil may stop offering and/or supporting any service at any time.
1.05. Players who decide to be involved with the game acknowledge and agree to these and all other relevant rules and will abide by them regardless of the circumstances. In addition players also agree that these Rules will apply to anyone that is allowed to use their SexGameDevil account or user ID. By allowing another user to use the account, the account owner is personally responsible for all the consequences (including termination of said account) which may result, if the above discussed person violates any of the listed rules at any time. The account owner will not be entitled to a refund of any currency or any form of credit.

1.03. SexGameDevil reserves the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis. The action that may be taken may be more lenient or more severe than those listed under each category.

People sent a contact form and got to the forums to explain actions of banned friends. They did alright. While EULA and 3dxchat Rules have a controversial subject, another rule takes effect where Developers reserves the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis.

Are you or your friend RobT developers? What is the point? No one needs your explanation of rules as they will not help them at the moment. Developers will decide everything in their own way.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

People share or gift accs to me all the time......What am I suppose to do with them?.....throw them away?

The number one reason they leave the game is because of haters and trolls or they just can't find someone for real life.....i.e. skype etc.

BUT it gives them pleasure to give these accs away to people they know that will enjoy them......and whats wrong with that?

10 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

1.01. ...It is highly discouraged for users to share accounts with others. In the case of an account that has been lost or hacked, please inform technical support immediately through their website, Contact form

In other words, DISCOURAGED means you shouldn't share your account.

Definition of discourage. transitive verb. 1 : to deprive of courage or confidence : dishearten was discouraged by repeated failure. 2a : to hinder by disfavoring trying to discourage absenteeism. b : to dissuade or attempt to dissuade from doing something tried to discourage her from going.

Here is the full rule, don't pick and choose which part to show.

1.01. In order to register in 3DXCHAT, players must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. All players are solely responsible for their behavior in chat. Players are responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others. It is highly discouraged for users to share accounts with others. In the case of an account that has been lost or hacked, please inform technical support immediately through their website, Contact form

2. Prohibitions, restrictions and conditions of use, for all game chats and channels.
2.07. All types of ads for sale, exchange, or other options for the transfer of accounts from one user to another violate EULA and are prohibited in all game chats and channels.

10 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

By the 1.01 rule it is not recommended, but is not prohibited.

1.03. SexGameDevil reserves the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis. The action that may be taken may be more lenient or more severe than those listed under each category.

People sent a contact form and got to the forums to explain actions of banned friends. They did alright. While EULA and 3dxchat Rules have a controversial subject, another rule takes effect where Developers reserves the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis.

Are you or your friend RobT developers? What is the point? No one needs your explanation of rules as they will not help them at the moment. Developers will decide everything in their own way.

That's right that SEXGAMEDEVil, not you, me or anyone else has that right but them.  They look at each case and make a decision from there.  Discussing bans on the forum isn't allowed as well.  They could simply message help and let them know.

Well, I commented and I didn't explain the rules I pointed it out what rules were broken.  I'm not looking to help someone get their account back and used a hacked version of this game to to show others the game and it's offensive to users pay money to access.  In some countries it's against the law as I know it is in the US.  I'd say that I was sorry for pointing out the rules we agree to but I'm not.

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You lost the thread as MM did. There was an auto ban for a prohibited link. 

If they posted a link they shouldn't have that was to a hacked version of the game that they shared to give others access to the game but not fully.  Imagine if you made this game and people did that to you.  See my previous posts.

32 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

So it is highly discouraged why because it causes issues like the ones discussed by the OP.  Someone uses another person's account and posts a link that gets the account banned, the original user is now banned due to the person they let use their account.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

2. Conditions for all game chats, forums and channels

You agree not to do any of the Following:

2.05. All types of exchange, or other options and transfer of accounts from one user to another are forbidden, in all game channels. 

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

23 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Read the first post and wait what developers will do. Everyone heard you. One guy already unbanned. If you want another guy stay banned to, just say it as it is.

I didn't say that.  If you break the rules as you agreed to, then take up with help/support but it's not supposed to be posted on the forum no matter how much you want the person back. 

5 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Where did you find that? He was banned for giving a link. Your quotes do not contain a reason of his banning. It isn`t important if he did share his account or not. His account was banned automatically. 

These rules from this forum are dummy which no one care about because everyone already read legal rules from the site where people agree with them before to pay and play. 

And looks like you agree with that lol

So he still gave a link to a hacked version of this game, either way it's forbidden.  It's also stated by OP that he would give us of his accounts as well for people to check out the game.  I did quote the OP which stated that not me and I did quote it.  I showed the rules for the game and the forum most are the same.  You agree to the terms and rules of the game when you subscribe and you agree to the rules here when you join the forum, if you don't that's on you for not reading them if SexGameDevil enforces their rules.

I agree with what SexGameDevil set as rules as I agreed to them when I joined the game and forum.

Understand he passed a link to a hacked version of this game, SexGameDevil can do as they want, only they can make the choice to take further action.

Edited by Mar Mohan
typo

5 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

So you still want him to be banned, right? Do you have a personal hatred to him? I don't know him myself, but I see mistake by mistake on your part and you still here and trying to do everything against him. You are jumping from chance to chance.

I don't care if they're banned or not, that's not my decision and I don't know the person.  I'm not making a mistake, I pointed out the rules that we all agree to when we join the game and forum with the understanding that if we break them, SexGame Devil can take action against us.  I'm not jumping from chance to chance, I pointed out the rules that were broken, how the discussion of the ban isn't allowed and what to do instead of making a thread about it.

Yes, it is kind of him. It`s nice that he advertise official 3dxchat by sharing account to show how official 3dxchat is good (and if someone play pirate one, to show how pirate version sucks).

While it may be nice of them or anyone else that does it, here is what the OP put as to what they did to get banned.
https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=373623

AJluca

•  
  • AJluca
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMoscow

We also ask for leniency for Friends who have understood and corrected their behavior.

1. Patap- in play since January 2017.

2. OKCAHA (AJluca) registration date is January 2017.

3. Patap gave his accounts to his friends for free so they could watch what is 3DxChat. And some of them eventually left the pirate version of the game for the official one, which is his merit. Just as Patap on March 8 raffled off on his Discord server some prizes for girls: six months of subscription, a month and just a nice, encouraging prizes lottery participants. I want to clarify that he sponsored this event himself, from personal funds. I would like to note that Patap has changed his behavior in the game and this is recognized even by those who were ambiguous about him. The attitude of people towards him has changed.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/

AJluca

•  
  • AJluca
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Hi, @LisaИ @Gizmo!

Not long ago we discovered that the game has an automatic ban system which reacts to certain words. And we are grateful to you, Lisa & Gizmo, for protecting this project from intruders. But unfortunately the ban system took some of our friends and acquaintances, who by their stupidity have shared banned links, but were are not agitators. We would like to protect them and ask you to remove their severe punishment. Guys, if you want to leave the words of defense here for your friends:

1) Give your friend's nickname .

2) Specify your nickname in the game and how long you have been registered so that the developers can check you out and understand that you are not a fake, but a real player.

3) Words of support for your friend or his special merits of which you are proud.

Edited Tuesday at 04:01 PM by AJluca

No, there is can`t be "most" the same. There is can be the same or not the same only, that is why I asked you to link the rule. There is no rule about that. These people who created accounts to support their friends already got the rules from the site and there is no sense to check the "same"(which must be the same) version of 3dxchat rules. Nothing force customers to use the forum, about 90% of customers do not and should not know about the version of the forum rules.

Again here is the rule from the Terms and rule 4 about Termination:
https://3dxchat.com/terms-and-conditions.html
4. TERMINATION. This Agreement will terminate immediately if the User breaches any term of this Agreement. Further, in the event of a termination or expiration of any agreement between the Company and a third-party content provider or licensor of all or a part of the Products, the User’s right to access and use the Products may also terminate or expire without prior notice to User. A User may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying the Company in writing. Upon receipt of notice of termination from the User, the User’s access to the Products shall cease. Upon termination, any refund to which the User may be entitled shall be determined in accordance with the terms of the applicable Purchase Contract.

1. General Provisions - all of the rules

2. Prohibitions, restrictions and conditions of use, for all game chats and channels.

2.07. All types of ads for sale, exchange, or other options for the transfer of accounts from one user to another violate EULA and are prohibited in all game chats and channels.

2.11. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, such as illicit drugs, is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to the linking of, or discussion on, websites dedicated to vulgar, racist, abusive, illegal, or any other content prohibited by the EULA, or linking to the resources that contain such advertisement or content. - Hacked version of the game as it's illegal and against SexGameDevil EULA.

2.12. Discussion on, or linking to unreleased content, cheats, hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect that a cheat or hack exists or have any other problems or concerns on these topics, provide the necessary information to technical support.

2.13. Discussion on, advertising of, or linking to websites, in relation to the selling of gold, credits, promotional codes, leveling services, or game accounts is prohibited.

Is silly because you can`t agree to use controversial things at the same time.
I never agreed to use controversial things nor would I.  I stated the rules that were broken by the user and I have relisted all rules once again.  They want that person back they need to contact support as discussions on action taken against any account is not allowed in the forum as it's also in the rules.

Yes, only they, period. Why are you still here then? Why did you start it? Do you really have a personal hatred for him? Here all were dotted the i's and crossed the t's, but you still repeat the same thing occasionally.

I could ask you the same.  I pointed out the rules broken and how it's against the forum rules to discuss the actions that SexGameDevil took against any accounts.  I don't hate the person, don't know them but they broke the rules and it's not up to me that's up to SexGameDevil to do something about it.  A message to help/support should have been sent not a forum thread made to discuss the actions taken by SexGameDevil.   I don't repeat, I respond with the same thing when what I've said is being questioned, you asked for me to posts the rules broken and I did, even linked to the rules, terms for both the forum and game.  Then you chose to question me again on the rules that were as you stated not broken but they were as the OP even stated it as such.  So now once again I posted them along with the OP posts which broke the forum rules, so you can see they broke the rules and it's up to SexGameDevil to do anything about it.

Now please go back to the OP the second post done by the OP and tell me again how the rules weren't broken because you won't be able to and I'd redirect you to this very post where it's pointed out to you.

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I read it several times. Why did you repeat this? There is no one who disagree with the fact that banned person did something against the rules here.

Again, there is no rule about it on the site. Rules on the site are legal. Here is not. The reason and logic of it was pictured to you a post ago.

I am here to stop some idiot-troll known as RobT in the past, because this ass does offtopics and spoil every topic just for fun. Clear?

Is not against the rules. I tired to repeat it, but I will do this in ages or till the forum version will become the same as site`s version.

There is no one who disagree with the fact that banned person did something against the rules here. Giving a prohibited link is not a good thing as advertisement of prohibited content. But people here stands for another thing and I can`t understand how you did lose their point. Well, it happens sometimes.

From putting words in my mouth to saying whatever else during the time of your posts where you've quoted me.  I'll say this one last time the OP broke the rules on here and those they spoke of broke the rules of the game all of which are up to SexGameDevil to address, period.  All contact should be in a message to them not in game or on a forum thread.

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You`re wrong. People can get to the forum and talk about everything, and ask developers about everything if it isn`t prohibited by rules from the site, period.

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

So apparently I'm not wrong, it's in the rules.

9 hours ago, AJluca said:

Well, you can't be such a nerd :) That's ridiculous already :))) 
Patap wasn't banned for that. 
And there's no point in throwing us references to the rules and my post. 
Peace and goodness to all.

Be happy =))

You are the original poster who explained why Patap was banned in the first place, what they did was against the rules and discussing it here is against the rules as well.  I'm sorry if you don't like the fact it was pointed out so clearly but that is exactly what happened and why I pointed it out.  I stated it once providing the proper information on what rules were broken and hot to contact SexGameDevil to help your friend get their account back so no one would be in trouble for posting about it on here, but instead I was questioned as to why I did it and had to keep explaining due to another user who simply didn't understand or comprehend what I had said.  I wasn't throwing you all references, I gave actual links to the rules that were broken and who broke them.  Take it up in a private message to support/help as that's what supposed to be done.  While you want your friend back, you all agree to the terms, rules and such when you sign up. 

14 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

So apparently I'm not wrong, it's in the rules.

29 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Discussing here ain`t against the rules. You didn`t give any link to legal rules. You Ok? Why are you so silly?  One country, one Constitution.

I did, I put it in bold for you as that is the rule so once again, please just stop.  You've taken this thread and are making it more of a mess by stating I'm not showing the rules which I've pointed out to you several times.  I'm perfectly fine, are you OK?  I'm not being silly, I pointed out the facts. 

10 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Excuse me, but these rules.

I can put it in bold for you as well if you need. The fact. People are agreeing exactly with these rules before downloading the client. Where is your logic? Hello.

I've posted the rules for here and game, what part of the don't you understand?  Do you need them translated them please do so.  I've been posted the rules that have been broken in game and on here.  What part of them aren't you getting?  Just stop and you're making this thread more about you then what the post was intended for even though it broke the forum rules.

20 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Why didn`t you get the part? There is no rule about it.

PS: If the"Community Rules" of 3dxchat (which you are trying to mention here) relate to this "forum", then there were no violations on the part of the user because they did not make any discussions, they were asking devs to help their friend. You do discuss here, but not they. 

That is exactly what OP had done.  So why aren't you getting that part?  There is a rule about it, I've posted it several times and yet you fail to see or comprehend that.  As I said, go back through and read the thread.  Discussions on actions taken by SexGameDevil is against the forum and game rules, period, doesn't matter who started the discussion.  What part of that rule don't you get?

14 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

OP didn`t any discussion. Learn what discussion is.

Sweetheart, I know what a discussion is and this thread is just that.  You can continue but this thread was against the rules, period.  I hate to break it to you but maybe you should reread the rules and if you're unsure, ASK SexGameDevil because this threads breaks the rules of the forum.  If you need it in another language, I'll be glad to translate if or you can use a translator but as I said, I know what it means to discuss but this thread no matter what you or anyone else says, is against the rules.

dis·cus·sion
/dəˈskəSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: discussion
  1. the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
    "the proposals are not a blueprint but ideas for discussion"
    • a conversation or debate about a certain topic.

13 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Did you see any talk or any discussion started by OP? There wasn`t any proposal here to discuss, but to support their friend only. It was a form to fill out, but not for discussion. 

You don`t.

Ask yourself why they didn't delete the thread.

Yes, it is a discussion that's what a thread on a forum is.  I guess you missed the meaning of discussion.  So clearly, I know what it means.  Give it time, you never know what they'll do.

Poor thing, this topic was wrong from the start and broke the rules, it's been pointed out.  While I get what the thread is about, imagine if everyone does that for anyone they wish to have back.  Just think about the death announcements and so on they've not allowed, this thread discussions actions taken against accounts doesn't matter in game or on the forum, it's against the rules.

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Omg... You need to finish a school first. I'm really sorry to see this.

Sweetheart, I'm 44 not 14. I sure as fuck know what a discussion is and this forum is one of them along with this thread.  Which I've since reported as it breaks the rules.  I'm not sorry you can't comprehend the rules that have been broken even when they've been pointed out to you countless times.  I'm not sorry you can't get that through you head and you have to continue to drag this on over a couple of pages.  So please just stop.

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Age is not an indicator of intelligence or even experience. You were sure as well about some word and were failed, because that word means a high recommendation. I knew that better than you, but I asked my English-speaking friends. Yes, yes. Trust, but verify.  So please just stop yourself.

In my case it's more than sufficient.  I am well educated and certainly can hold a discussion as I have here.  I pointed out facts you failed to comprehend so maybe it's not me who needs to learn but you.  So please just stop.  I hadn't failed in anything I have stated, you failed to understand, comprehend then tried to insult my intelligence which you failed miserably at.  So I'll leave this little tidbit for you.

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

When you say a word, it does not mean that you are telling the truth. When you have lack of facts, all you can do is post a silly meme or video. This is the path of offended trolls.

I don't need to tell the truth as I haven't done anything that requires it.  I stated facts which for some reason tell me that I lack the intelligence to comprehend what you've said when it seems to be the other way around as I've pointed out over the course of two pages on this thread what rules have been broken by the OP and those that were banned for their own actions.  I haven't lacked any facts when I've shown you them several times.  Sweetheart, I don't offend, fear, scare, get drunk and it takes a lot to even get me pissed.  I posted the video to let you know that's what you're beginning to sound like to anyone who sees the thread and understands the last two pages and the beat of the song is fantastic.

Here are the links to the posts I made with the facts, how many more times do you need it pointed out to you as it's clear I've pointed out the facts the whole time:
https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374133

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374094

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374122

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374177

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374266

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374298

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You better take care of how you look yourself.

I know how I look which is someone who is intelligent enough to read the posts and comprehend them, something you're failing to do.

Edited by Mar Mohan

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Well, 1 by 1.

You started here with the mistake, where you pointed to AJluca`s words which were words of support (third paragraph), which were not the reason for their friend's ban. You ended it too presumptuously - "Now go and look at the rules of the game.  It's prohibited, period." No one really care about your "periods".

Then I asked you to link the rule because you said - "It`s prohibited". It what? But you linked several rules. You didn`t link exactly that rule because you weren't sure of yourself and started to link different rules such:

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts... Why did you link it?

"1.05. Players who decide to be involved with the game acknowledge and agree to these and all other relevant rules and will abide by them regardless of the circumstances. In addition players also agree that these Rules will apply to anyone that is allowed to use their SexGameDevil account or user ID. By allowing another user to use the account, the account owner is personally responsible for all the consequences (including termination of said account) which may result, if the above discussed person violates any of the listed rules at any time. The account owner will not be entitled to a refund of any currency or any form of credit."  - Here is an answer. Users can share their accounts with anyone they allow to use them.

2. RESTRICTIONS. The User may not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan the Product or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the Product available to others via a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User’s Username and Password. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the Products to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. - sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan are operations conducted and connected with money i.c. sell/purchase, which Patap didn`t. All developers fights against game sellers, pirates and such, and this rule should be here as everywhere. Is okay.

Your "Adding:  If you go to the movies, record a top box office movie that's just come out, get home and upload it for anyone to download or stream online, you've broke the law just like just a copy of this game no matter what your intentions are, it breaks the rules." This is an inappropriate example. All reviewers and youtubers should be banned then. These are different types of products. Don't confuse or mix them.

After awhile you were mistaken in the meaning of the word "discouraged" which means highly recommended. You should know that. I knew that. That what a native-speaker said:

4sLVBr3.png

When you got that you were mistaken because there was an auto-ban because of a link, not because of things that you mentioned, you jumped to another "chance to blame" and started to drill another point. And again you were mistaken. In my opinion, you made a mistake, because you didn't bother to read the first post in this topic. There is and was no one who disagree with the fact that Patap posted a prohibited link. Everyone knew about it and this topic was not about to discuss, but this topic was created to fill the form to support that guy.

"So he still gave a link to a hacked version of this game, either way it's forbidden."  - don`t say that you ain`t interested in his ban. 

From putting words in my mouth to saying whatever else during the time of your posts where you've quoted me. I'll say this one last time the OP broke the rules on here and those they spoke of broke the rules of the game all of which are up to SexGameDevil to address, period.All contact should be in a message to them not in game or on a forum thread.

-That is how you jumps around. After all of your mistakes, you jumps on the OP. But what about Patap? Solved? You said that one last time. The OP... and blah blah blah :)

Now read your own words(actually from the community rules):

Between "(forum and / or game)" and "using" should be something... buy here is not. It is not really important, because there is no discussion as I said times ago. Because "discussion" is:

the act of talking about something with another person or a group of people a conversation about something.

to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions; debate:"to discuss the proposed law on taxes."

late 14c., discussen, "to examine, investigate," from Latin discuss-, past participle stem of discutere "to dash to pieces, agitate, strike or shake apart," in Late Latin and Medieval Latin also "to discuss, examine, investigate," from dis- "apart" (see dis-) + quatere "to shake" (see quash).

Meaning "examine by argument, debate," the usual modern sense, is from mid-15c. (implied in discussing). Sense evolution in Latin appears to have been from "smash apart" to "scatter, disperse," then in post-classical times (via the mental process involved) to "investigate, examine," then to "debate."

Which means that there is no discussion, there is no debates here (except you, robt and me, but i will delete my comments till this post to do not brake one of the rules).

Keep in mind that creating a topic on the forum doesn`t mean creating a discussion. Someone can create a voting and close comments and there will be no debates or any form of discussion. This topic was created as a petition, not to discuss about something. Keep in mind. It`s easy to get.

PS: While OP didn`t brake any rule, first debate/discuss starters did(2.19).

Have a good one!

Oh please, you can try to pick and choose from what I pointed out but why don't you actually read the rules that were broken.  Are you that dense that you can't comprehend it but rather sit here and write a long post trying to make you point that you've done countless times trying to state facts that's aren't accurate and once again have failed at doing so.  Actually this is a discussion as that's what forums are about, discussing topics and posting various things. I'm going to once again point you back to my last post.  If you actually read all the rules they apply to here and in game regarding the accounts but alas, I know you won't because you can't see past anything that you feel suits you.  You can post chats you've had in game but it still doesn't change the facts of what went on to for the banned accounts and this thread.  I could discuss this thread in World on the game as well or in a private chat and I'd still get the same response of what I said.  You can sit here all you like and twist things around to suit your point but both rules of the forum and game were broken, not my problem if you don't like it but don't put words in my mouth or say what I think or feel as you don't and never will.
https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374504 

Edited by Mar Mohan