3DXChat Community

To understand and to forgive

AJluca

53 minutes ago, Ross The TboR said:

this isn't a country, its a game. If you break the rules and link to a pirated version of the game, you deserve to be banned for life. You are basically promoting people robbing from sexgamedevil by passing the link to others. 

go try to rob a business, you will see how "forgiving" they are

Thats all i got, good luck. You will need it 

hmm promotion is a form of impersonal presentation and presentation of ideas, goods, services on behalf of a company. and where did you see the promotion in my message ? 
And about Patap, where do you see that he's been sharing his personal account? He has a few others for that purpose. So according to the rules that you specify, his account is clean.

11 minutes ago, Ross The TboR said:
1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time, without notice to the With or owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, will not be Reactivated.
1.05. Account Sharing is prohibited.

But if you use this so that people leave the pirated game on the legal? I see that you are against it!

4 hours ago, Ross The TboR said:

lol, 90 percent of the posts supporting patap are brand new accounts with exactly one post, that's not suspicious at all

You`re an idiot, RobT.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, AJluca said:

2) Specify your nickname in the game and how long you have been registered so that the developers can check you out and understand that you are not a fake, but a real player.

quod erat demonstrandum.

25 minutes ago, Ross The TboR said:
1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time, without notice to the With or owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, will not be Reactivated.
1.05. Account Sharing is prohibited.

And how else official game user can  show the difference between a pirate game and an official one to other person? if a person doubts whether to pay or not? nothing) only by giving him a temporary account and he will walk around and say: "yes, I want to stay here and pay for that" But! it doesn't concern you because you don't have such opportunities, and you don't have so much kindness in you))) and I feel sorry for you... but good luck living with it! and don't forget that this is just a game!❤️

4 hours ago, CandyPrincessS said:

У людей не было необходимости быть на форуме и они зарегестрировались ради того, чтобы поддержать человека. Их ники легко проверить в игре.
То, что люди зарегестрировались для того, чтобы кого то поддержать, о многом говорит.

Не обращайте внимания на этого идиота. Он здесь только для того, чтобы поиздеваться над людьми. Не кормите тролля. Просто игнорируйте и не отвечайте ему.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Не обращайте внимания на этого идиота. Он здесь только для того, чтобы поиздеваться над людьми. Не кормите тролля. Просто игнорируйте и не отвечайте ему.

Неожиданно... )

5 minutes ago, Manyasha said:

And how else official game user can  show the difference between a pirate game and an official one to other person? if a person doubts whether to pay or not? nothing) only by giving him a temporary account and he will walk around and say: "yes, I want to stay here and pay for that" But! it doesn't concern you because you don't have such opportunities, and you don't have so much kindness in you))) and I feel sorry for you... but good luck living with it! and don't forget that this is just a game!❤️

Yes, absolutely right! Behind the avatars are real people. What is their character in real life - and in the game. Even the feelings in the game are real, but, unfortunately, not everyone can understand this ...

5 minutes ago, Ross The TboR said:

If its free, its fake.  You are right, i dont feel kindness for people who steal from others . 

Rules are rules.   Follow them or risk getting banned.  It isnt that complicated 

Where you saw stealing? open your eyes and read the second post .

1 minute ago, Ross The TboR said:

are you really trying to say that a pirated game that was stolen from sexgamedevil is a good advertising tool when its stealing money from the creators????    that's the silliest shit I have ever heard

as far as the account, no they aren't clean. if he purchased them, they are for him. for all anyone knows he could be buying accounts and letting children play the game

I didn't say a word about a pirate, patap and pirates aren't connected, read the second post, and stop writing stupid things, don't be ridiculous. 

Edited by Redji

7 minutes ago, Redji said:

I didn't say a word about a pirate, patap and pirates aren't connected, read the second post, and stop writing stupid things, don't be ridiculous. 

Do not pay attention to this clown under the name Ross The TboR) He's so funny in their arguments, I doubt that he is an adult)

1 hour ago, Ross The TboR said:

Yet, developers were unbanning permanently banned accounts several times. 

Yet, developers do not ban people for dirty talk even if it's against the rules.

You know why? Because they are people. And players are people. People are guided in their actions by many reasons. Including common sense, passion, empathy. Yes, humans are not perfect but that's just how it works. Human do not just follow every damn rule to the letter. It's what machines do. It's what NPCs do. 
If developers would ban everyone who break the rules this game either would be dead or would be extremely boring place, prolly suitable only for the ones like you. Hell, even our world would be terrible and dead boring if everyone would follow every rule to the letter. Would you also follow every rule to the letter in the Nazi Germany? Or in the slave driving society? Would you be proud of it? And no, I am not comparing devs with nazis or slave drivers – hell no. I am just trying to show that your position, that every rule always should be followed to the letter, is wrong... it's... unhuman? Sometimes it's better just to use common sense. Don't be a machine. 

if it was the law where I lived, yes

Well nice to know. Tells me quite enough about you as a person.

Society cannot exist without law. Law is the bond of society: that which makes it, that which preserves it and keeps it together. It is, in fact, the essence of civil society.

Joseph P. Bradley

And? DId I proposed to abolish any laws? I only said that laws and execution of laws should not go before the common sense and laws are not absolute as long as we are humans.

people who pick and choose what laws to follow end up in prison or unproductive members of society. plain and simple.  for example, most  Millennials. 

Okay boomer.

JohnIM is already in the game, why keep proving something?) Everyone's left with their opinions. We're here for the friendship and support of friends in trouble. If a person leaves a friend in trouble, we don't do that. We fight for our friends and save them. And let him follow the hypothetical laws and be happy ;)

Edited by AJluca

7 hours ago, Ross The TboR said:

people who pick and choose what laws to follow end up in prison or unproductive members of society. plain and simple.  for example, most  Millennials. 

Laws are written by people. And it is human nature to make mistakes. There is no absolutely right person and absolutely wrong. Tell me, have you ever broken the law? I won’t believe it if you say yes.

8 hours ago, Ross The TboR said:

im not really sure a person pretending to be part fox is in any position to call anyone a child, just saying

My avatar is an attractive fox girl) If you can’t even understand this, then I am very sorry for you) I wish you to live life to the fullest and be happy) To constantly be afraid to accidentally break the law is not life, but eternal torment, as in hell)

7 hours ago, AJluca said:

JohnIM is already in the game, why keep proving something?) Everyone's left with their opinions. We're here for the friendship and support of friends in trouble. If a person leaves a friend in trouble, we don't do that. We fight for our friends and save them. And let him follow the hypothetical laws and be happy ;)

What about Patap? :huh:

21 hours ago, Ross The TboR said:

Society cannot exist without law. Law is the bond of society: that which makes it, that which preserves it and keeps it together. It is, in fact, the essence of civil society.

Joseph P. Bradley

You know, your grumble shows not your intellect but your dissatisfaction. "Don't worry, be happy!" (Bobby McFerrin) 😉

Edited by Tantoria