3DXChat Community

Referal program proceedures

indianjack

OK so get the link from my sign in and give it to a friend. He goes to that link and sees a standard 3DX sign up page. He didn't sign up because he saw no place to enter me as referring person. Question is will that appear if he continues with sign up?

3 hours ago, indianjack said:

OK so get the link from my sign in and give it to a friend. He goes to that link and sees a standard 3DX sign up page. He didn't sign up because he saw no place to enter me as referring person. Question is will that appear if he continues with sign up?

He doesn't need to see you as a referring person. the link is unique to you and you are automatically the referring person if he used that link

OK so if it doesn't effect my renewal date the only way to receive the free month is to cancel my subscription and re sign up right, otherwise I just keep renewing and that free month is always in the future. This happened to me when I decided to go to yearly mode in 2018. I thought 3DX would just add a year to my already paid 6 months subscription which still had over a month left to run. But no they charged me for the year then just over a month later got charged for a 6 month renewal, took me several e mails to correct and I never did get back the 6 weeks I lost by changing to yearly.

OK so new question was thinking of buying a gift card for a 1 month subscription and giving that plus my referral link to get him started. Anyone see any problem with that? I mean is 3DX gonna freak if its me buying my friend's subscription and not give him his my gold and me my  free month?

Edited by indianjack