3DXChat Community

Subscription problem.

Aaron

Hello, so I just bought the game yesterday and I dont get it.. I get my "username" infomation but no password given?! How is it even possible to login without a given password? I tried to "forgot password" to receive a new one but I have now waited at least 24 hours and still got no reset password in my mail? What is the problem here? Already lost a day and not really impressive about this atm. I did send a support ticket about this and it does feel kinda meh to wait like two days since support goes back online on Monday, so already lost two days (three on Monday) without a password, to be honest, you should get a new password directly if you choose to get a new one, developer please take a look on it, or maybe it's just buggy for me or whatever. Anyways, have a nice day everyone.

6 hours ago, Aaron said:

Yeah I should have but no, nothing.

when u pay a subscription a email from BMT micro comes actually conatining ur log in info ...prolly u have misslook 

you can also type bmt micro on ur email search bar so u see all emails and find the one having the info u want :) u can even check ur previous sub email to get that info :) 

10 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

when u pay a subscription a email from BMT micro comes actually conatining ur log in info ...prolly u have misslook 

you can also type bmt micro on ur email search bar so u see all emails and find the one having the info u want :) u can even check ur previous sub email to get that info :) 

Hello. Yes, I've already tried what you said by searching in my email category but nothing is valid anymore, and the latest mail from BMT Micro was yesterday when I bought it again and this time this is what it exactly said,

Hello (my name),
Thank you for purchasing 3DXChat Membership

Registration Keys:

1 month(s) added to your account: (my email)

Forgot your password? Restore it here: http://3dxchat.com/lost-password.html

Download and install the game from Members Area.
Use your Email and Password to login the Game and Members Area. Copy and paste the provided information for accuracy.

Contact the developer for technical support and read FAQ at https://3dxchat.com/support/

so I dont get it? I understand that my "login" is my hotmail but what about my password? am I blind or what's happening? I cant restore my password since I do not get any mail to restore it.

• Gizmo locked this topic