3DXChat Community

Out of Curiosity, will Dev WIP'S. Still be added Gizmo?

THX

Out of curiosity, will the features shown in the upcoming updates still be coming?

Hair morph?

Clothing morph?

Jiggle (Advanced breast and butt physics?)

Pose editor? (Gizmo asked if wanted).

Xgold trading? (Voted on in Discord).

Are those a WIP still, or has the team decided against them?

Will more materials be added?

Will more Prims be added for building?

Edited by THX

I agree. Where are the ACTUAL updates already, that make the difference. Giving the girls 5 more different colored panties to hide something that we will reveal anyway makes no sense. 

Stop being lazy and get to work

oh and POSE EDITOR naturally. Gizmo should stop throwing around big words without backing them. Btw he didn't only asked if we want that. He also mentioned it in another post when replying to someone. Saying that it's coming. Well I suppose talking is cheap

Edited by Tsela

THX you are long enough here , i think, to know it takes them forever for bigger updates/changes.

Also that they have a discord server makes them no more transparent than before.

They are still leaving us mostly in the dark while throwing us some pieces of new stuff to keep us calm.

While I don’t say all is bad, nothing really changed.

Hell even risking getting banned, I say the pserver i visited lately has some features that seem not to hard to add and yet are not in the original. Even thought people ask for them a pretty long time.

Roommessages that the owner can set to display when someone enters. Kicking people from your room, currency exchange between players, Videolink support for the ingame tv and so on and on.

I mean, it’s rather pathetic that some coders and modders manage to make a pserver with features we want here and the devs can’t deliver or don’t bother to deliver.

Just my two cent to the topic once more.

Theya small dev team. Theya able to do things, but not that fast as big dev teams like TESO team which has around 40 professionals. TESO does 1 big update per year and small updates accordingly with their shedule/road map. The problem is that there is no road map. 

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Firstly you can’t compare 3dx with an mmo. It’s not the same.

Also the saloon for example is unity store asset. The fresco club, if my memory is not betraying me, was not made by  devs either.

Secondly I doubt that the pserver team is big either and they managed to add things we would like or already asked for quit’s often.

Were there not things added lately that are user made and just checked and waved through by the team?

I really wonder on what they waste their time. Well. Again no transparency. 

3dxchat is mmo. It`s not the same payment type as many mmo has and different genre. But I can compare works.

I am not sure about fresco, but I am sure and I know that they can add things which people ask, with their limitations as many games around(they did it many times), but they can. Need time. And road map to calm us down.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 3/15/2020 at 8:54 AM, Cyra said:

THX you are long enough here , i think, to know it takes them forever for bigger updates/changes.

Also that they have a discord server makes them no more transparent than before.

They are still leaving us mostly in the dark while throwing us some pieces of new stuff to keep us calm.

While I don’t say all is bad, nothing really changed.

Hell even risking getting banned, I say the pserver i visited lately has some features that seem not to hard to add and yet are not in the original. Even thought people ask for them a pretty long time.

Roommessages that the owner can set to display when someone enters. Kicking people from your room, currency exchange between players, Videolink support for the ingame tv and so on and on.

I mean, it’s rather pathetic that some coders and modders manage to make a pserver with features we want here and the devs can’t deliver or don’t bother to deliver.

Just my two cent to the topic once more.

Oh, I agree about them being a small  team and such and how many things that are common in other games aren't still in.  Gizmo was the one to post about what they were working on. I'm not asking about anything new, just what he posted about.

It's also possible they have decided against them for whatever reason.  We will never know, until they say something.

Edited by THX

On 3/22/2020 at 8:30 PM, Ross The TboR said:

since most of you seem to be thirsting for gizmo to come to this thread, Your wait is over, this is the best you are going to get....

tumblr_miwefw3apB1s72fppo1_500.gif

No one here asked for your stupid opinion. Go away, troll. Learn manners that no one taught you in childhood.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 3/15/2020 at 6:14 AM, Tsela said:

I agree. Where are the ACTUAL updates already, that make the difference. Giving the girls 5 more different colored panties to hide something that we will reveal anyway makes no sense. 

Stop being lazy and get to work

oh and POSE EDITOR naturally. Gizmo should stop throwing around big words without backing them. Btw he didn't only asked if we want that. He also mentioned it in another post when replying to someone. Saying that it's coming. Well I suppose talking is cheap

It's also possible they ran into some unforseen problem with adding a pose editor.

When RLC added back end things like their clothes making editor and catalogue (you could create and post too for other players to get), their code really fucked up and as they said got 'spaghettified..'

Edited by THX

13 hours ago, THX said:

It's also possible they ran into some unforseen problem with adding a pose editor.

When RLC added back end things like their clothes making editor and catalogue (you could create and post too for other players to get), their code really fucked up and as they said got 'spaghettified..'

Well I don't think we should come up with excuses in their stead, if the devs themselves are never coming out and actually talk about the development status of any feature. Otherwise we can come up with any number of probable issues using blind guesses.

You asked a question with this post.You did well. These are questions asked by many of us.  It would be nice if they would give some answers, or some development status somewhere. You shouldn't do the favor for them, answering your own questions with guessings

Edited by Tsela

On 3/24/2020 at 10:08 AM, Tsela said:

Well I don't think we should come up with excuses in their stead, if the devs themselves are never coming out and actually talk about the development status of any feature. Otherwise we can come up with any number of probable issues using blind guesses.

You asked a question with this post.You did well. These are questions asked by many of us.  It would be nice if they would give some answers, or some development status somewhere. You shouldn't do the favor for them, answering your own questions with guessings

Well, if they don't stay proactive they will suffer. Utherverse is considering Open Sourcing their failed  Unity Curio attempt.  They will be seeking moders and creators like those  who want to build a new world here and be very open to content. Plus they have a bigger staff and intend to use the newest Avitars. Maybe Genesis 8.  Things could get competative and competition is always good for the customer.

Devil is always within the details.