3DXChat Community

The dream or nightmare you had over and over again.

Dande

I'm interested in what happens inside people heads :o that the reason i created this topic it will be weird if noone joins in *fear of public rejection kicks in* ^^ anyway i'll strat with mine.

When i was a child 7-9 years old i constantly dreamt , of me swinging on swings, they were really high (50m above ground or so) and i was looking in to the distance, there was nothing but forest in all directions and i was allways scared of falling down and i allways fell from the swings, waking up just as i hit huge cut logs all the way down on the ground. (there was no construcyion holding up the swings aswell, weird) . so i dreamt this dream for quite a while, bothered my mom with it and was scared to go to bed sometimes, becouse i really hated the feeling of falling and inevitable end of the dream.

So please share if you had any wierd or happy dreams that kep poping up while you were asleep :)

I'll tell you one I had when I was in my twenties that has a similar theme.

I was driving my car, a '68 Triumph Spitfire Mk. III, down Highway 101 in California and feeling really stressed out, so I started driving faster. The faster I drove, the less stressed out and the more exhilarated I became, so I kept pushing it until finally I lost control and spun out, causing a big pileup with other cars. Just as I started to feel scared that I might be injured in this crash, my car turns into a rocket and starts to climb into the sky. Now I'm feeling exhilarated again and fascinated by the view of the landscape below. Later, I look up and am fascinated to see the sky grow darker and more and more stars come into view until finally I have a pristine view of the Milky Way that seems so close I can almost touch it. But that is when fascination suddenly turns to fear, and the instant I feel fear, the rocket disappears and I start free-falling back to Earth. The more I fall, the scarier it becomes, until finally I wake up out of fear.

Come to think of it, that sounds a little bit like how I behave on 3DX, too.  :P

Have had this recurring nightmare for a very long time... havent had it lately though!

The dream takes place in a hospital, at first I'm just walking down empty halls with a feeling of dread, then the lights start to shut off behind me... I start running away from the drakness as I know that there is "something" in it and if it catches me I'm dead or worse... so I run away through the twisting and turning corridors of this empty hospital with the darkness slowly catching up to me, as it gets closer the more decayed the hospital becomes and the more this feeling of utter terror rises in me. The dream ends as i see the exit door at the end of the corridor with light slipping from under it, but as I reach the door and open it only to find concrete wall behind the door, then the darkness envelops me and I wake up, terrified.

Guest JeanetteVoerman

Mine often occurs during a happy time, when I'm with friends we party, drinking, smoking ... and then suddenly in a blink of an eye nobody is there, it's like when you wake up after you have been unwell, you have trouble understanding what is happening. The house burned, all my friends are out to sing a nursery rhyme by round, and they sing "dirty monster dies." I feel my body burning, and it is usually to the moment that I wake up and I cry.

It's always more or less the most recurrent.

Guest Mattttt

I actually work in a State Mental Hospital, one night while on duty and transporting a patient to another ward he assaulted me and my partner, I ended up with 3 broken ribs and some head trauma.. Since then I developed PTSD and currently having nightmares having to do with that night.. Its always the same walking down the long hospital hallway and getting attacked from behind,usually wake up in cold sweat.. Fun fun fun...

I had this nightmare which is very scary, i had it over and over again. I dreamnt about me havin memory lost! I forgot about what i dream once i wake up! Argh.... scary.

Jack, you told us that dream twice already. Or did you forget?  lmao

• 4 years later...