3DXChat Community

Why the Like Hate?

Baishun

So, um...why the limit on how many things we can "like" on the forums in one day? 

Seems kinda silly to me that anyone thinks they can tell me I've reached my limit for what I can like in a day. I mean, I'm a very liking person. I like to like things, things I like, which are numerous and many. I want to like them. I need to like them.

So why the like hate? 

:huh:

I've wondered a lot about this too. I assume someone was abusing it at some point, but I'm not sure how or why anyone would do that as the likes don't seem to do anything other that send a little ray of sunshine someone's way. Maybe we could at least increase the daily limit if there has to be one?

It was always there since day one. I guess it a basic feature.

Plus, even if I don't really care, I think that unlimited "like" would deminish the value of one like... lol I find it silly said like that.

So, I think it was given limited number of "like" so we got to choose what we like or not. 

So it was thought so as some kind of "like" economic... hehe. Not that I really agree or care that much. 

Well, first, it would be nice to know how many I have. Second, it would be nice to know how many I have left. Third, if I don't log on for a few days, there will inevitably be a lot more than if I log on every day.

It just seems silly to me that I am restricted on what I can and cannot like and the number seems quite pitiful. I don't understand how it can be abused.

Well, first, it would be nice to know how many I have. Second, it would be nice to know how many I have left. Third, if I don't log on for a few days, there will inevitably be a lot more than if I log on every day.

It just seems silly to me that I am restricted on what I can and cannot like and the number seems quite pitiful. I don't understand how it can be abused.

This.

It seems random. Today I got to "like" three posts. Yesterday it was maybe ten? The first time I came on here I think I liked maybe fifteen of twenty all in the same day.

I don't use mine willy-nilly. Something either has to make me laugh out loud or move me, or strike some deep chord in me, for me to "like" it, here or anywhere. But if I happen to run across more than three in a day on these forums, it makes no sense to me why I can't show my appreciation for those posts by upvoting or liking them or whatever.

Strange sistem.

Every day comes the idea about this hard limit.

I will use this Like sistem(or abandon its use altogether,that would not be upset) lol

vind%20ik%20leuk.jpg or a_9d9002a9.jpgkk_iuuq_NV_00zpvstpvsdfjtpqfo_SL_dpn0xq_orpalaute_200.png

I've wondered a lot about this too. I assume someone was abusing it at some point, but I'm not sure how or why anyone would do that as the likes don't seem to do anything other that send a little ray of sunshine someone's way. Maybe we could at least increase the daily limit if there has to be one?

It was always there since day one. I guess it a basic feature.

Plus, even if I don't really care, I think that unlimited "like" would deminish the value of one like... lol I find it silly said like that.

So, I think it was given limited number of "like" so we got to choose what we like or not. 

So it was thought so as some kind of "like" economic... hehe. Not that I really agree or care that much. 

Huh, interesting. How do unique forum titles happen? Just a special case by case thing or former mods or something like that?

This.

It seems random. Today I got to "like" three posts. Yesterday it was maybe ten? The first time I came on here I think I liked maybe fifteen of twenty all in the same day.

I don't use mine willy-nilly. Something either has to make me laugh out loud or move me, or strike some deep chord in me, for me to "like" it, here or anywhere. But if I happen to run across more than three in a day on these forums, it makes no sense to me why I can't show my appreciation for those posts by upvoting or liking them or whatever.

vind%20ik%20leuk.jpg