3DXChat Community

Who is Awesomium, why does he keep dying?

ChiK73

I am so enjoying this game and site, but I keep having recurring issues with "not responding" and "connection lost." Those are usually self repairing, or easy to reboot, but occasionally, I get a pop up window that says "Oh nooo" and "Awesomium Died!" before having to click OK box, and then crash. I haven't been able to find anything on this topic on forums, or much on google, either. Any help would be very, well, helplful. :P  

karla

LOL RIP Awesonium. When I get this message I have a Mortal Combat visual for some reason. I googled it and got some HTML UI thing. Hmm Shanti, I had no idea about the sounds. I think I have gotten the message in the Night Club as well. Maybe it is related to music in general?

i'll help ya, awesomium is the process that runs when a tv is on while playing 3dx, putting it on mute from sound options of ur pc the tv goes mute, i'm not sure of ur problem, i had crash if going to desktop while playing the game with working tv on, try to turn off them and try again.

If you feel like you don't need the TV in game and want to get rid of these problems you could navigate to

C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat\3DXChat_Data\Plugins o(r wherever your 3DXChat is located) and simply renaming awesomiumWrapper.dll to disable it :)

Thanks roro ! When i come into a room, i hâte that TV with girls allways screaming and i have to turn off the Tv permanently! That break my head lol

I will rename this file by shuddup.dll ^^

Thanks roro ! When i come into a room, i hâte that TV with girls allways screaming and i have to turn off the Tv permanently! That break my head lol

I will rename this file by shuddup.dll ^^

which girl screaming?!?? ur sig pic pig!?!? ...just kiddn^^

renaming files...me hears aha...let me check that folder, files.and registry.....nerver had to...just saying