3DXChat Community

Looking for Roleplay

DicksuckersFamily

Nice to find this topic. So! I'm looking for long-therm roleplay with experienced or beginning but enthusiastic roleplayers in the chat. Check my profile for more infro about my char and cravings. But I'll describe them here. Looking for wimpy guy for Femdom/Cuckolding relationships and Dominant guy to become my bulls and lovers. I'm here to tease wimps And tempt hung studs!

I am pretty excited for this general RP area idea. I think I'll work on it tomorrow. No beds in the shared room, just couches and tables w/ chairs, no abrasive lighting. The idea is to reinforce a very intimate environment without dropping the sexual tension. I like it... if there isn't a thread for RP concepts, there should be.

I would like to play a more dominant me to get my foot in the door. I'd be interested in any help with that. I grew up fairly weak but over the last three years I grew into a 201 pound 30 year old man, but I still have my younger mentality of 'not being good enough'. Not shy, not necessarily, but often unsure if I should make a move or not. Would be fun and worthwhile to attempt RPing without that holding me back. What better place than 3DX!

My second ad. Decided to make it after a while, and do more descriptive. So, lets put all on their places. I'm looking for:

• Roleplay. Yes, role-play in it's pure meaning, when peoples plays their chars. I'm not into OOC Drama and etc. Roleplay is for fun. But I'm always willing to support some nice OOC conversation.
  • Cuckolding roleplay. This theme seems weird for many peoples, but quite hot for me, and I'm looking forward to make some good story.
  • Long-therm play. Long-therm for me, means lots of scenes that connected with each other by some nice main scenario, background one. Because every scene got own plot.

What I can offer?

High-quality roleplay. I'm experienced and creative roleplayer. I know what is it, how it works and how to do it right. So if you need a high-quality RP I'm willing to provide it.

Good story. We will develop it, and will play it well. I'm always willing to make interesting plot twists, keeping things hot and exciting.

Nice care IC and OOC. I'm an adult guy, respecting my partner, not making any drama and always up for OOC fun. As well as my character

What I'm expecting from girl?

Know what Roleplay is. Roleplay it's not just a sex, Roleplay it's making a character, playing it out in lots of situation, sexual or not. If all you want it's sex, then it's couldn't be called a proper roleplay. In my opinion. Sex to the normal RP here should be about 70 to 30%. You shouldn't be excellent roleplayer to play with me, but if you willing to learn you're always welcome.

Know about the theme. Cuckolding/Sexwife and Cheating fetish it's a hard and deep theme. If you don't know nothing about it, or not sure if you like it or not, don't waste our time. I prefer girls who know what is it, who into it and who's enjoy it. But of course our fetishes will be discussed.

Be kinky. It's also important for the girl to be kinky and open for lots of fetishes and fun sources. If you're shy girl OOCly and playing shy char ICly, it's will be probably boring for me. Because I love slutty girls, or innocent but those who got a lot of dirty fantasies to be released.

For additional info you can visit my F-list page. Drop me your PM if you interested. :)

Write from the capital letters.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'm entirely new around here, for the most part so I thought I should get the word out on my desire to RP and perhaps make contacts in the process.

So, I'm entirely into Roleplay because I think it adds meaning to the game and to the actions. Its 100x more engaging to roleplay out what is happening along with the animations. 

What Can I Offer? Well, I am an experienced roleplayer who can get into the moment and the ettiquite. I only ask that my partners do their best in their level of engagement. I also understand the concept of boundries and if something isn't conducive to your enjoyment, I know full well to stop. After all, whats fun about doing something you plain hate? 

Right now, My main is MarkDell. Hit me up in game, or in here :D

• 1 year later...

I would love to set-up the roleplay story with the nice and kinky girl. Story based around such kinks as Cheating and Cuckolding. So it's will be the wife/husband roleplay, or, what I prefer more - boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm not looking for real life interactions, it's will be just a nice roleplay, maybe pervert talking outside of it. So, if you want to try out such roleplay - send me PM here or ingame where I'm playing at the same name.  tumblr_ol8s63J7ua1uckgzno1_1280.jpg