3DXChat Community

Looking for Roleplay

DicksuckersFamily

Hello, reader, don't hurry to think that three different photos under my advertisement is for entourage. No. this three photo, three different girls, three different personality which I play, but what's most exciting - they're family. Each one got own charactercravings, tastes, habits . Each one got something special and requires special approach.

I'm interested in, maybe not big, but sexual-oriented plots and scenes. Yes, I need sexual roleplay. Of course, it's shouldn't consists from only sex, but, just imagine the erotic serial, and then you'll find out what I want. I need a depraved man with good writing manner, descriptive, and with fantasy. The one who can make interesting and exciting posts, who doesn't asks 150 questions about something but makes an action!

Waiting on you for interesting play!

S61ohKT.gifr6OpXSr.gif

BTrYS0s.gif

Mmmmmmh...Ha,ha... You `re kidding us .  You just want a script for a movie... Ok, show me the money !.

Don`t be angry, It`s just a joke. I would like to learn Roleplay but my English isn`t enough. It`s a pity because your proposition is exciting...

I could possible help you out, as I enjoy roleplaying, have an English degree in creative writing, and am all around depraved :D

One of my characters is named Saga--he's an Incubus (a male Succubus).  His dream is to dominate as many women as he can in the 3DXChat world and convert them all into his own harem of willing sex slaves.  If you are interested, look for him in the Sin Club, usually dancing in the corner in the dark, waiting to pounce on his unsuspecting victims :D.  He will seduce you and convince you to become his Most Favored Concubine, and with your help embark on a quest of lust and depravity that will spread to the far reaches of 3DXChat :D

He's got the blue skin, but if that's a turn off for you I can always change it, but that's part of the fun.  And if he successfully recruits and 'turns' you I would appreciate you wearing the blue skin too--not always but if I request it :D  We have the ability to change our shape and appearance at will, which makes it easier to seduce our victims.

Again, if you're interested, look for me in the Sin Club and we can discuss it in more detail :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Larrygair

I'm a role player from way back and would be happy to submit a scenario for your consideration. I'm not the fastest typist out there but I make up for it in creativity.

Just say the word...

L.

Nice! So, what I'm looking for? I need a males, I need a strong, Dominant studs who can prove their superiority with words and actions, and as well I'm looking for those wimpy submissive guys, who ready to worship me as Goddess. I love the girls as well, love with my hard and sadistic love. Ah, and I'm quite a bitch, so be ready that I'll bite you hard :) More info in my profile! 

1872676.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'm creating an invisible pervert role-play scenario and so far the girls that've played with me so far all said it was fun and WILL be back for more. so if any new role-players out there want to join me. my doors always open to fun rpers.  i just hope 3dx creates an invisible alt in the character page. thankyou

Somehow doubt the invisible alt thing will happen but you're free to pursue that rp dream!  Also, Nyeh is a always looking for interesting scenarios or just point of contact. I'm relatively open minded but I will tell ya if I'm not into a particular idea. Just find me whenever I'm on. . . Mostly at the Sin Club.

I think it's time for me to put the post in here. So...

I would love to set-up the roleplay story with the nice and kinky girl. Story based around such kinks as Cheating and Cuckolding. So it's will be the wife/husband roleplay, or, what I prefer more - boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm not looking for real life interactions, it's will be just a nice roleplay, maybe pervert talking outside of it. So, if you want to try out such roleplay - send me PM here or ingame where I'm playing at the same name.

• 4 weeks later...

This thread is awesome! We do need a little more organization for people into RPing to find each other. :) With enough people and a little disposition we could even make sexy events... oooh the possibilities!  :wub:

Agree with this, I thought about making a user room with heart seats or tables and chairs and cozy lightings. Seem that most time non RPers leave rooms once they see there no sex furnitures, but would love to actually have like a meet up or a world Roleplaying chat.

Also love for Ignore to include block from entering person who is ignoring's user rooms but also kick them from room if they're present inside when put on ignore, would also greatly help user rooms for RP without having to resort to only keeping role-players on friends list and keeping user room private to friends only.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey at all intersted women! I dont know how many people are actually reading the posts here, but i ll give it a try: Im searching for a hotwife who likes to built up a cool cuckold relationship! Just answer here or give me a PM

How did the search go? swear sometimes that this forum has so Little RP activity at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...