3DXChat Community

Time for a change of music

LoveLucy

Sorry, but I totally disagree. If you don't like the music, listen to your own music locally or go to your room and listen to your own stream.

Music is one thing that we will never ever get everyone to agree on, so let's talk about how to work around the situation and not make it sound like the Devs are somehow to be faulted for other people having diverse tastes in music.

Music is a complicated and I would imagine an expensive area to manage with music licenses for an international community. I enjoy some of the music, and ppl seem to enjoy it, but personally I mostly share you tube links.

We also have DJ's who put a lot of their own time and licensed music for events. Also we were given radio's that we could stream our own choice of music through. I don't personally see music being an issue. I think there are many other things more worthy of the devs time and resources right now than music in 3dx.

Guest Eddster

Sorry, but I totally disagree. If you don't like the music, listen to your own music locally or go to your room and listen to your own stream.

Music is one thing that we will never ever get everyone to agree on, so let's talk about how to work around the situation and not make it sound like the Devs are somehow to be faulted for other people having diverse tastes in music.

1 . We do not pay a subscription to listen own Stream.

2 . But to listen to better music, you can not be forced to sit in your room.

3 . In my opinion , this is a common fun in the a nightclub.

4 . I hope this can be solved somehow positively, and to infuse a little life in a nightclub.

1 . We do not pay a subscription to listen own Stream.

I think you don't pay the membership for listen music or?

2 . But to listen to better music, you can not be forced to sit in your room.

What is better music, music is always a different view, the one like this kind and the next want a other kind of music...

The music in club is always a bit changing, but change all 2hours is a 24hour full time job, no one can do this :)

• 2 weeks later...

What sort of music would you like to see being played into the Night Club as I tend to do some sets there every now and again. What do you mean the music is quite dull are you talking about SkyFM because we have a new radio station being streamed in there which features real life Live DJ sessions with some of the best DJ's and every Thursday the radio station has a club night stream where multiple DJs do live Mixes with the newest club songs and some classics that have been remixed. :)