3DXChat Community

Clothing needs rework with "new" boobs

brun

its the graphic settings, if you want smoother curve you have to at least use "medium" settings.

No shit, Sherlock. I have a GTX 980 and test the game and changes on all settings, to give proper feedback and help address issues the community faces.

HOWEVER, there ARE users that are forced to play on low due to their machines not handling anything above it. Hence the post about how broken looking the clothing looks now. 

Girls, girls... always updates and new sliders for girls... im agree with you brun, but erm ermmmm well :

WHEN GUYS WILL HAVE MORE SLIDERS ? ? ? ?

i have enought to be anorexic, and have 5 clothes and 5 sliders !!!!

please devs, bring us big arms and big legs, guys are not toothpick !!!!

thanks !

I get what you're saying Brun...unfortunately lower quality means less Polygons on the character model, maybe if the character models were simpler (we dont want that do we?) they could resolve the issue. Hopefully they will be able to resolve the issue for players with less powerful machines.

I want a "Kick guys in the balls" action, do you think i will get one ?

Im not a dev but i think that everything is possible.

you can write it in this topic http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/379-things-i-would-like-to-see-in-this-game/

and here too http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/401-non-sexual-animationsexpressions/

I have to...agree with Tipsy... wth ... looking at people in public and every second / third person having breasts larger than their head and well whole chest.. it breaks immersion for me... sorry

This is fine.With the new update all want to try it.People wanted the best customization and they got it.

But this topic is not about that.Let's hope for a quick fix.

Well, if there is to speak out against huge boobs and there are those who like huge tits, arrange the vote and find out what the community thinks about this? because just like in real life there are always people who think that their opinion the most important and correct  :)

My opinion - we should be able to choose from the max possible charaster cuatomization. Someone wants to be fat, someone wants to be thin, someone wants to be muscular, someone wants to be with a big ass and tits, this is a normal desire of people

P.S.  We moved away from the topic, Bruin talked about the fact that with a maximum size of Boobs clothing looks awful  :)

Problem?  every teenage boy playing as female are gonna run around with superoversized tits, making the game look silly and as mature as... a teenage boy.

What about teenagers just playing a female character, or TS-girl, but what about men looking like anorexic stick ( put all the sliders female character on the max and you will see that a men looks like a toothpick next to a female character) this isn't it terrible? The player should look like as he wants, this game is created for a large number of people, how many people so many opinions, some like huge boobs, some like small boobs, the possibility of the game should allow each player to look as he wants :)