3DXChat Community

Roleplay in 3DXchat

CuckoldMe

Hi, so, now we got a Roleplay thread on the forum, which, I hope, make the better connection between those of us who loves roleplay here. I talked with few roleplayers, and understood that one of the problems of 3DXchat as the roleplay platform, it's setting. Many peoples don't have any idea what happens around them. How to connect all locations into one place, so they roleplaying without much care about it. I decided to make a few offers of the General setting ideas, which roleplayes could use here. Feel free to read, and make your vote here.

City

It's a small city placed near the ocean, quite famous, because many peoples here loves to have fun, swim and sunbath on the beautiful beaches, visit nightclubs, restaurants, cafes, brothels and even the Love island, which was made for loving couples and those who searches for love.  This setting means that peoples playing the citizens or those who just moved here.

Resort

Almost same with the Coast City setting, but all objects placed on the island, where peoples comes for rest, relax, have fun, sex, find love. Settings offers peoples a chance to play the resort visitors as well as workers.

No setting

This options means that all locations could be connected as you wish in your fantasy, current RP and such. So just like now it's exists.

Your idea

Tell, if you have the personal setting idea

Vote in the comments, guys and girls! I prefer the City

I think it's not really important in what setting we play, cuck. Inside the game everyone desides which role and story to play. I even seen vampires here. Peoles makes own stories, for example - I play here as on the resort, but another roleplayer, liks you, wants to play in the city. And what is most important - it's not serious roleplay game. Just a chat with few locations and nice visual part.

I agree... the setting is to be determined by the seperate parties participating in whatever roleplay they're about to set forth on.  It can evolve organically during course of play or be predetermined as you've given two perfectly good examples of.   Thanks for the ideas though! They're perfectly sound for what's currently availible.