3DXChat Community

Considering Cancelling My Sub

HotJulette

So many opinions... wow

I'am just wanna share to my opinion the drama is part of this game, everything can happens someone find love someone lost, but we comes in game from that, for chatting with our friends, for virlual sex for something else, just chill out, anyone who's comes here finding whats he/her want, yes drama is suck, but come to a decision to leave the game, its your personal decide.

Good luck anyway

I have considered to leave a couple times to.

There are a few people here that like to play with your feelings.

But leaving for them would only make them happy. I did fall in love with someone too. Sadly been dumped aswell. Not gonna say any names tho. That person knows who she is ;-)

So yes i do believe it's possible to fall in love in here :-) it may hurt or you may have an amazing time. It's how it works i guess.

Good your staying tho. Don't let them win:-)

I had a really bad time at the start when I let other people tell me how I should behave in the game. I also got a lot of requests from people that treat this game as a gateway to dating, phone sex or cam sex.

In the end I decided it wasn´t necessary to cancel my sub but simply avoid the assholes. I haven´t looked back since. I also put in a hard line: when I am in 3dx I am my character. If you ask me about my "real" life you earn a luxury trip to Ignoreland.

Sure, I don´t belong to one of the gangs because I am not online enough to follow their drama but even then there are enough nice people to talk to in here. Don´t give up Juliette, get rid of the energy drainers and concentrate on the good ones!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Larrygair

I actually hit some drama my first game session which I thought was a little weird...

It did not put me off though, I thanked the character after a while for her interaction, moved on and the rest of the evening was QUITE enjoyable.

I agree with the earlier comment that behind (I hope most) every character is a real live human with wants, needs, fears, and yes bruises from real life. I try to leave all that outside.

I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around in-game relationships but to each his/her own. I suspect if someone is having trouble in their RL relationship, their success in this game may not be much better IMHO.

This is kind of an interesting topic to me as a LONG time role player and I welcome anyone Else's thoughts.

L.