it was u ****** i know now
and thx 4 playing on me!!
*applause*

oscaro4vheu653y.jpg

to u bitch

come on everybody
applause 4 these
so called RP ppl

(dont get me wrong please, i mean those RPing with ones heart)

have a nice life and im blocking u here now after this

bb

ps:
i was so fu*** stupid naive and i even fukn believed and loved u so much!!
pffffffffffffff

“Some people come in our life as blessings.
Others come in our life as lessons.”

ps2:

also block äh setting YOU 2 or 3 on ignore in game!!

forget it kashara, thx anyway!!!

but not in here, or worldchat (sry 4 that) and no names and besides that, nothing more at all from me to this subject better!

had enough whole last week anyway with this!!!

the ppl involved in this just show 1 thing, and that is, that playing with someones heart, just fukn shows, that there is nothing fukn in theirs at all!

so ill just to do the best thing someone just told me to do, no revenge with a other char on them back, what my idea was first to fight fire with fire, cause really would feel good, lettn them feel, what it feels like feeling like that, but hey, lol, once these ppl dont feel anything at all, anymore, i just would be waistn time and energy!! anyway, thats not me either and not my attidude, so ill just set those involved ALL on ignore and forget them and all of this!

can be cloesed

but not in here, or worldchat (sry 4 that) and no names and besides that.

I'm sorry for whatever happened to you.

Don't take this wrong, but if you want these words to be effective, you shouldn't bring it up on forum, or world chat. Private matters should remain private, if anything it just blows things out of proportion, and unecessarily making everyone else uncomfortable, cause we don't always know what we gonna be reading when we click on a topic.

Guest DJ_ELECTRO

c2ka6azs.png

STOP SO GEHT ES AUCH DAS ICH ES VERSTEHEN KANN??

ODER GEHT ES UM DIE VON ??? DU WEISST SCHON!!!

DANN HAB ICH ALLES SCHON VERSTANDEN ....

Gah, sorry to hear that someone was giving you a hard time Chaostika! I think you’ve got a good idea to not fight fire with fire and just let it go and move on though. I had a great time dancing at your club last night, thanks so much again for having us over! Good times, good music and good company. :)

So sorry to hear that some Bullshiz is happening to you.  Not only do you contribute on the forum, but you're also often a conversation starter in the rooms.  I hope this doesn't discourage you from being the outgoing persona that you are.  If I see it happening, guaranteed, I'll mindfuckem til they Iggy me >;)

tumblr_lmv8wjScDd1qewe5lo1_400.gif

closedthreadpl8iemtuvxs.jpg

Closed_for_Maintenance_by_hendrib.jpg

pagent2z87bj6d.png

TURNING PAGES: Wake Up Missing, by Kate Messner
'*warning, incoming nonsens*

Okay, I had the WORST insomnia the other night, and I thought, "Oh, good, I have a couple of books on hand. I'll just turn on my flashlight like a nine-year-old, and pretend I'm camping." Which, if you didn't know, is fairly awesome. I mean, bed-camping. With books and flashlight. The BEST life, yeah?

Well, yeah, but may I suggest that you read a book that won't SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF YOU in the middle of the night??? This book will freak you out at any time.

If you're familiar with 3DX and those Flying Over the Cuckoo's Nest this is the same sort of thing (not as gory, though): a book about institutions and inmates, imbalance of power, the human mind - and, strangely, ethics. Okay, not that there aren't usually ethics in middle grade books, but this book brings up a clear-cut question of "just because I can do this, should I?" which has to be thought through by our protagonist, and answered. The author brings up a troubling question for the present-day, modern world about rebooting the past, and trying to correct the wrongs of the past, in order to stay "on top" of some imaginary heap...

This is smart fiction for smart kids, girls AND boys. I love that I learned the real deal about retroviruses (and you'd better believe I looked it up, like any seventh grader worth their salt is going to), genetics, brain science, and DNA. This is edgy fiction for kids who like thrillers. It has action, a fast pace, an uneasy feel, and a few gut-clenching moments where you scream, "No! Don't go in there! Don't do it!" Which every proper horror movie and thriller novel should have.

http://writingya.blogspot.de/2013/10/turning-pages-wake-up-missing-by-kate.html

mind games :)

u nailed it mike, good idea, thx 4 the reminder!! ill just turn back the page and go back 2 savepoints!

lisa or gizmo, this topic can be deleted after 120h from now on 4 sure! just like anyone else involved in this!
sry 4 waistn so precious webspace with such fukn false stories and real feelings! just send me the dramabill to me, thx^^

• 2 weeks later...

If its about love or one that was loved I had written a little bit a while back here : http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/171-can-you-fall-in-love-with-someone-youve-never-met/page-2  (There's 2 posts). Also often writing about friendship, love or whatever. Tend to always have something to say about most things. Or that I like typing/talking or simply helping. So for those curious do read my 2 posts there, then follow with the latter. Even some in that same thread who replied to those 2 posts decimated or isolated parts from it, aside from the consideration of it as a whole. IE think Shawn missed reading it in full and countered with 'You can fall in love online'. If one reads both fully you will see I never was against online love. Happens with lengthy wording people skim ... It is saying in shortest way I can : Regardless if its real or online, always guard your heart. It is lovely, it is precious, it does not mean to never open up. But trust slowly, give slowly, if the person really loves you they will enjoy the journey with you. Do I believe its actual LOVE online no, but its a start if that clarifies things. You meet here, you feel things out, you go from there, and maybe more. Love happens in truth when you first meet, the first kiss. Voices, words, the lack of closeness and of touch is only a semblance of what love can be. It is the physical meeting that bridges that gap and takes it deeper. (hmmm and that's my short version lol)

i really, really appreciate all your words ingame, all your messages in my commcenter and here in the forum and im really thankfull for them!!!

thank you very much and you all helped me a lot with that!!! i dont walk around on this planet with a coloured black heart filled with hate,

cause thats not good for ones karma and so i forgavem already but didnt forget, just like my 2nd lession here!
and once i also killed this feeling already and turned also this page, i also would be thankful,
if we just could close the book on this chapter and burn it^^
so please just let it travel down in to the bottom of

this forum where it belongs now once we
 dont have enough mods to close it!
still, ty all for ur symphaties

take care, hugn kiss
and good night.

burn2.jpg

burn-15.jpg

closedthreadpl8iemtuvxs.jpg