3DXChat Community

Thank you :)

Jessicaa

I am not sure how many there are in 3dx that know me or have seen me before, but i'm just going to write this topic for those who do ❤

I have been a member of this whole crazy thing since early august 2013, there are not many people active in the game from around that time  :P as far as I'm aware  :ph34r:

but there is the few that have been around and with me especially at least since then and there has been a lot of crazy moments, a lot of nice moments and a few hot moments aswell   :wub:

I won't name any names but there are a few really good friends, there has been many good friends over the times, and they know who they are  ^_^ there are a lot of things i could mention, but there are a few nice moments and people i have met in 3dx that have affected me outside of the game aswell as in the game  :wub:

anyway i won't ramble on too much :P just want to say thank you to all my friend's who have been with me and shared these good moments with me, you know who you are  :wub:

So it's time to say good bye, as my subscription ends tomorrow (Sunday 30th Nov.) and i will most likely not come back.. but who knows one day i might pop back in again.. but thank you all again for the good times and memories!  :lol:

So i hope all will have a really good time with lots of love and fun, just remember that the game is made of real people, so take care of yourself and the person beside you  :wub:

Love, Jessica  ^_^

tumblr_mjrcptNIID1qbxxguo1_500.jpg

Its always sad to see another long time member leave, but when that someone is a closer friend especially.

I know we haven't seen each other allot lately but I still think about the "old" times allot. And those memories always include you!

Bye Jess, I wish you all the best and hope to see you back some day.

Lovely Jess! :wub:  

I will miss you so much, sweet Jessica, you're very passionate, nice and hot girl. I wish you good luck in life and always keep up with such a charming and cute, I am very glad that  was familiar with you Jess, take care of yourself girl, goodbye sweet Jess! :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

slide-1-728.jpg?1274888834

Jess Jess <3  I will not say that I am very sad that you leave us, you yourself know it, I would only say that we are waiting for you on Christmas, sitting under the Christmas tree with a big smile on your face  :P  

I wish you only positive emotions, let all that you have planned will come to pass  :P  ;)  many hugs n kisses <3<3<3

I don't tell you goodbye, I say see you soon  ;)

images-1.jpeg                                              16150P_good-luck-smiley.jpg                                          goodbyes-are-not-forever-goodbyes-are-no

Jess Jess <3 This little and sweet message of yourx breaks my heart a little, it is always sad to see someone you know leave, thats 10 time harder when it is you, I will always remember you and speak of you highly. You were one of the first friends for me on 3dx chat and we managed to mentain that friendship for a year, that says alot in 3dx universe :) I don't know if you will beback or not, thats your choice to make, as always i believe that people who leave us are headed for a brighter tomorow in their personal lives i hope you will be great.

I don't have many words to say about the time we spent on here and the fun we have, the laugh and sillyness that fallowed us around i can just say

something that you already know , I LOVE YOU now and always, you are one of the greatest i had a pleasure of meeting here <3 Farewell and may the life smile upon you <3

best,

Dande :)