3DXChat Community

Connection Lost

Guest Eddster

Guest Eddster

Getting random disconnects as of today. The intervals at which one is disconnected seems random. During my hour and a half play session I disconnected about 5 times.

Guest Eddster

Had this happen to me all day yesterday... only once today tho... and its def not my internet connection....

Exactly, I'd like to think most of us know how to troubleshoot our own ISP at this point.

Guest Eddster

Another day and the same issue, it's really game breaking. I have spoken to a couple others that are experiencing it but honestly I think the people whom are can't stay online long enough to respond or see it. Here's to more testing...

Agreed that more testing can eliminate or greatly reduce these disconnection issues.  They really do impact the game experience negatively. Hoping the developers are able to resolve the issue based on a more permanent and consistent fix.

Guest Eddster

Day 3 of connection lost issues. Ever since you "repaired" the friends list the game has been unplayable. Nothing on my end has changed.

Support has told me to disable my firewall, as silly as that sounds to me I have tried it. Still nothing. I port forwarded as well.

Weird. I have had no problems at all :o

Rochi dear you are also weird thats why you have not had problems xD hehe

But havde been random dc one or two times when i just was sitting on a chair at the sin club :S

Guest Eddster

So the last couple days the connection lost issues were finally cleared up. I was able to hold a stable connection just fine. They released a patch to fix tits today and now I can't hold a connection what so ever. Anyone else experiencing new connection issues? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eddster

A new patch and more connection lost issues. I'm no networking genius but whoever is running this netcode needs help. Either patches or the heavy influx of players. Either way, hand in hand, we must snuff out this demon called "Connection Lost!"  ;)

• 2 weeks later...