3DXChat Community

Easy GUI Fix that would be game changing...

Maddoxx83

Please move this into a own Thread in the Development & Suggestions Forum. These ideas don't deserve to get burried in the crowded "Sex Positions" or any other existing Thread :)

Dear Developers and Members i hope you read and "like this"...

and think about how fast & easy it is to clean up the GUI, to change 3DXChat to something much more accesible...  in just one week... maybe a month  :)

The current GUI is a… sorry that I have to say it… A MESS :(

You can’t relax behind the keyboard, because you have to use both hands the whole time…. No wonder that there are so few VStroker Users at the moment -_-

Changing Sex positions is overly complicated.

Too many big menus pop up that block your view, too much scrolling till you found the position you want,

waiting till other members accept, adjusting camera and… so on and on and on…

(especially in Threesome mode where you can’t use Couple Positions, or Cum on Body and have to kick out one member to have these available and then have to invite him/her again).

The game looks fantastic, but the Sex get’s boring and repetitive… the main attraction of 3DXChat… that should be more cinematic... just only because of the current User-unfriendly GUI.

So here are some small but game changing solutions to fix the current GUI, with no need to add additional animations. Everything is already Ingame but the menu structure must be cleaned up.

Please change and fix all this still in 2014...before working and adding on new sex positions or clothing items.

EASY FIXES TO THE CURRENT GUI:

Add an „Action Bar“ with 10 Free Slots, here you can drag and drop all Sex Positions/Clothing/Socialize Icons in order at your own will.

The Slots of the “Action Bar” can be activated by pressing 1 – 0 on the Keyboard.

You can also scroll through 9 different Action Bars by pressing CTRL 1 – 9 or pressing an up/down arrow on the left side of the  “Action Bar”.

GUIExample_2813656_14845574.gif

Icons on the “Action Bar” that can’t be used at the characters current location should be blocked / greyed out.

Example:

You are having Sex on the Couch but your current “Action Bar” has “Bed positions/Threesome Positions/etc. on Slot 1-7

and Couch postions on Slot 8,9,0.

You can’t activate Slot 1-7 till you’re on the bed.

(Remember you have 8 other Action Bars where you can drop fitting sex position icons for your current location. Action Bar #4 could contain "Couch positions only and "Action Bar #5" all the "Bed Positions and so on. Possibilities are endless-)

To avoid lag and exploits you have to wait/remain in the chosen position for 5-10 seconds before you can activate another icon from the "Action Bar"

Make sure that you can activate the Icons from the Toolbar while in Empty Screen Mode (CTRL+Z).

ICONS THAT MUST BE ADDED:

Auto Agree to Change Sex Positions requested by partner.

Rotate 180 Degrees on Bed / Couch while having Sex. (Looks like a new position just rotating an already avaiable one)

Rotate 180 or 90 Degrees in Open Area while having Sex... currently you often get stuck in walls/furniture while activating a sex position in an Open Area. It's annoying that you have click Walk again and interupt the sex position to move your character so that the sex animations doesnt get stuck. Just add an icon to rotate your character around 90/180 degress while having sex so that the animation doesn't need to be interupted.

Leave Group Icon... curently you can only get kicked out of the group by another member, or you have to kick both members, but this disbands the whole group -_- Just add a leave group icon so that the 2 other members remain in a group without disbanding it.

Male/She-Male Erection On/Off Button while Free-Roaming.

GUIDragDro_9064801_14845585.gif

Swipe Cum off Body Icon in Clothing Menu:

After a Character received Cum on it’s body, an additional Icon should appear in the Clothing Menu.

The Cum stays on the Avatar till it’s taken off like a clothing item and disappears only then from the Avatar and also from the Clothing Items Menu.

Being able to take off clothing items from your Partner:

If your Partner has activated the “Auto Agree” Icon, you should be able to take off his/her clothing items, by a separate menu to your own Clothing Menu or activating the compatible Icon that you drag/dropped on one of the free Slots of your “Action Bars”.

“Couple / Solo Positions” and “Cum on Face/Belly” in “Threesome Mode”:

Let’s have couple positions available in threesome mode!

Let the non-participating group member watch the couple on a determinate spot remaining in the Masturbating position till roles gets swaped or a Threesome Position is activated.

(Free-Roaming while waiting could cause lag, but a determinate position from which you can’t move while waiting shouldn’t be a hard to add into the game!)

Also both characters should be able to cum on face/belly of the third group member.

Just let the character who finished cumming, switch the spot with the watching masturbating member of the group by activating an Icon from the menu/ Action Bar or…

insert a new animation where both members are standing in front of the cum-receiving member and are able to cum at the same time.

Speech Bubbles:

Add an on/off option to let speech bubbles appear over  characters while chatting. You can only see the speech bubbles of members of your current chat room.

Default Camera Angles: 8 different default Camera Angles for every sex position which you can switch by pressing F1 – F8 on the keyboard.

CameraDogg_9919598_14845591.gif

FREE CAMERA MODE: Moving Camera forward/back with Mouse Wheel (currently on Keyboard Button W and S)

AND JUST A FINAL IDEA FOR YOU CONSIDERATION TO MAKE THE GAME EVEN MORE CINEMATIC:

DIRECTORS MODE:

Play/Pause Icon for Director’s Mode and Timer Icon 3 / 5 / 10 Minutes.

You can press a Play/Pause Button to activate the Icons from the 9 different Action Bars in Order.

DirecorsMo_2912928_14845601.gif

The Director’s Mode stops if pause is activated or the other group member/s activate a Icon from their own Action Bar that get’s accepted by the other members. You remain in the current position till another icon gets activated.

But by pressing PLAY and placing Timer Icons in the Action Bar Slot to the right of a sex position icon... let’s the couple remain in the current position till the Timer runs down and the next Icon Slot gets activated automatically.

If no Timer Icon is placed between Position/Clothing Slots on the Action Bar, it takes 1 Minute till the next Slot gets activated. (Necessary to avoid lag/exploits and only if Directors Mode is activated by pressing the "Play" Button)

For Example:

Slot 1=Kissing on Bed, Slot 2= 5 Minutes, Slot 3 = Top Female; Slot 4 = 3 Minutes, Slot 5 = Panties Female, Slot 6 = Trousers Man, Slot 7 = 3 Minutes; Slot 8 = Underwear Man, Slot 9 = Sex Position, Slot 0 = 5 Minutes.

If you press the Play Button at the right of the Action Bar now (+ the Partner has activated “Auto Agree to Change Sex Position) the following happens:

The Couple kisses on bed (Icon 1) for 5 Minutes (Slot 2).

After the Timer is at the end the Top of the female is taken off (Slot 3).

The couple remains in Kissing on Bed Position for 3 Minute (Slot 4),

then drops her panties (Slot 5) and 1 default minute later the other character drops his trousers (Slot 6),

the couple still remains in Kissing on bed position for 3 Minutes (Slot 7),

then the man takes off his underwar (Slot 8)

and 1 minute later (automatic because no Timer Icon was placed),

the couple changes into a Sex Positions drag/dropped on Slot 9.

After 1 Minute the Action Bar jumps to the next row (like from Action Bar 3 to 4) and the Icons of the new Action Bar are getting activated in order again.

Good ideas. However, not sure if I like the idea of timers though. Because I like to be engaged and control the actions with my partner. So I don't really see the need for timers.  If I am afk during sex, well, it is bad, and I am likely to... Well I will keep that to myself. LOL. However, I like the idea of being able to completely dominate when a partner request is accepted. So that if he wants to take me against the wall he can without waiting for accept.

Nice ideas

I like this idea of tools bar like we can see in MMO action game.

It's nice too to can be take off clothes of our partner if he/she is ok.

But I don't like the "director's mode" feature: for me, sex action is not predective by a sequence.

Good job to explaine all those idea.

I hope that I should be see the tool bar quickly ;)

I love intelligent people with great ideas who articulate them well. 

Having said that, I come from two years in a sex world where my impression was that, not only were updates sparse and apparently random but where, they paid no attention to their users (except for making use of some clothing design) and, although I much prefer the environment here, I fear that conditions are probably no better, with regard to listening to their users.

I know how much effort goes into the type of presentation that you have made and congratulate you on that :)

I so do agree, it would be much easier to not need to scroll to find poses quickly. It can be especially difficult with the first pose, when whoever decides how to start the interaction. I know, one thing I've wanted to see, and so many others agree, with being able to leave cum on yourself for extended time, more than the 30 seconds or so now. Making it an add on clothing option would be awesome! I, (blush) enjoy interacting with multiple and consecutive partners, so if the add on could accumulate with each additional, that would also be insane, but that's just me. EXCELLENT presentation and suggestion, Maddox, I hope they can put your ideas in use!!!! <3 karla

• 1 month later...
Guest Larrygair

OK, here is a thought...

Allow a script to be recorded that the player can activate with TAB or ARROW keys as desired. The other player can accept or decline as desired.

We all have sequences in RL that we play out because they are pleasing to us or they flow well according to body position or available surfaces. Perhaps the arrow selection can activate a decision box (E.g. seated BJ or seated licking)? Thoughts?

I guess it's all about how game mechanics are set up since the original post touches on this...

• 4 weeks later...

Still no couple positions avaiable in groups with more than 2 people? Come on.... should be pretty easy to fix.

Just include an option to tag/untag group members and then make the fitting sex positions avaiable.

For example: Kim, Tina, Robert, Thomas are in one group... if Robert tags Tina in the group list her name changes color, Robert now clicks on the bed he can choose between couple positions with Tina... while the other members stay in group.

Robert now tags Tina and Michael and then clicks on bed, threesome positions become avaiable... while Kim can still walk around while being in group.

Tina now tags Kim and the sofa... Kim agrees. Tina moves with Kim on the Sofa... Robert and Michael get released and can walk around while the girls go down on each other on the sofa...

Its such a small fix that would make group sex fun as it should be... not complicated like it atm.

ALSO... if you tag a group member you can take off his/her clothing items by pressing on the Clothes Button. Tagged group member has to agree... Add Auto Agree Button

Add "Rotate 90 Degrees left/right Button" for openArea/Bed Sex Positions and "Rotate 180 Degrees Button" for Couch positions

Camera Position: Let the players save up to 8 Camera Positions in "normal/360 Degress Camera Mode" by pressing CTRL+F1-F8

8 camera angles for EVERY sex position and interactive furniture like

couch, pool, bar stool, toilett etc.

To activate a saved camera angle the player has to press F1-F8.

Saving camera positions in Free Roam Camera Mode is too complicated... but in normal/rotating 360' Mode should be easy because the saved camera angle/coordinates is bound to your character not the location/item position...

After these two small game fixes are done... think about how current sex positions could be improved/offer more interactivity... Here are some of my ideas: PositionsE_3285517_15306447.jpg