3DXChat Community

Height

Deano

Hey folks,

just wondering, will sex positions work after one of the partners changed height? ;)

I mean they are made for one special height, no?

Cheers,

Deano

all works with different height :)  ;) 

nope, if I change to the minimum, and the other keeps the taller, that makes the kissing in the slow dance, and in some poses really bad accurate...

sooooo yes... both players must keep the similar height (I recomend maximum), to make all the animations works the way they must...

Thank you and kisses 4U all :)

Hmmm, I really wonder about those adjustments.

It's not only about scaling the char/rig to have a proper animation.

Lets take Slow-Dance Kissing action. To make it look naturally you need to do fine adjustments too - like head rotation of both partners.

Maybe you can solve this with 'look-at-constraints'. But what about the correct positioning of arms, hands?

Or am I correctly wrong at this and it's easily done within the game?

Let me explain: Height option works only when your character is standing or walking. Because of technical reason it changes to default height when interact with other characters (dancing or kissing)

Hmmm, but what's the point of adding that feature at all if it only works like that?

Most peeps in here use the body shaping to have a char that tries to match their RL looking. Looking at my profile image, I said most not all - meaning I don't run around in pink stuff all the time :P

In my eyes the height thingy like such is of no use at all - it only is irritating. Especially as a small girl if you hook up with a much taller guy - and right when you're about to get comfortable with him you get scaled to almost same size.

Let me explain: Height option works only when your character is standing or walking. Because of technical reason it changes to default height when interact with other characters (dancing or kissing)

As someone who's rather short IRL and set height to minimum once it was implemented, it is really quite immersion breaking and jolting to the eyes to notice your character bounce between sizes. Please revert this change.

Please also take into consideration the locking of the other sliders in which it seems by default the minimum settings for boobs and butts were made larger,  and in my opinion the max butt was made smaller, at the very least allow for a wider range on the slider or revert this change as well. 

As someone who's rather short IRL and set height to minimum once it was implemented, it is really quite immersion breaking and jolting to the eyes to notice your character bounce between sizes. Please revert this change.

Please also take into consideration the locking of the other sliders in which it seems by default the minimum settings for boobs and butts were made larger,  and in my opinion the max butt was made smaller, at the very least allow for a wider range on the slider or revert this change as well. 

So true.

Regarding sliders, I really asked myself why they had to 'fight' it that way.

You were able to make e.g. arms so big that they were almost about to explode, boobies compared to that had a maximum value of around 1.8 - you weren't able to go beyond that, no matter what you tried.

So there seems to be a mechanism within the game, which says 'Stop, so far and no further'. Why don't you just use that approach to stop blowing up things?

P.S. If you do so, use 1.4 as maximum allowed value for boobies. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

How do you change your avi's height?

probably they'll put it again in future, for now i'm having trouble with butt sliders XD.