3DXChat Community

bum size..

lucija

Hello Gizmo,

sorry i noticed also that the fixation is not perfect / good . If you go now to minimum it looks awful, ridiculous.

Then it looks like we are Twiggy and the proportions cant be adjusted in a good way .

I must remake my avi to max to get a rather good normal result. This cant be your intension. 

Minimum looks awful and maximum is quite what must be medium.

Pls revise this fixation so we have a good result at minimum ( good looking ) and a quite big  ( for who wants ) at maximum.

Now bum slider has nopt a good function. Very sorry

And hands off the other options pls , they work with a good result. Dont make sliders useless cos of some ppl want to look strange.

If you have probs in knowledge and proporting engage a korean programmer . They have much experience in mmo and customization. Look at normal fantasy mmos, koreans do this in a perfect way.

We all want a game in which we look good ( not rediculous ) and ppl who want slim bodys can do this and ppl who want super sexy bodys are able to create them .

Pls remake this unsatifactory fixation imediately.

Yours Thana

Hello Gizmo,

sorry i noticed also that the fixation is not perfect / good . If you go now to minimum it looks awful, ridiculous.

Then it looks like we are Twiggy and the proportions cant be adjusted in a good way .

I must remake my avi to max to get a rather good normal result. This cant be your intension. 

Minimum looks awful and maximum is quite what must be medium.

Pls revise this fixation so we have a good result at minimum ( good looking ) and a quite big  ( for who wants ) at maximum.

Now bum slider has nopt a good function. Very sorry

And hands off the other options pls , they work with a good result. Dont make sliders useless cos of some ppl want to look strange.

If you have probs in knowledge and proporting engage a korean programmer . They have much experience in mmo and customization. Look at normal fantasy mmos, koreans do this in a perfect way.

We all want a game in which we look good ( not rediculous ) and ppl who want slim bodys can do this and ppl who want super sexy bodys are able to create them .

Pls remake this unsatifactory fixation imediately.

Yours Thana

I really wonder why - after all that complaining - Devs keep this 'we need to fight that hacking-issue'-attitude by removing customizing options and adding new ones that anybody neither asked for nor is comfortable with. Everybody would have been happy if you just added higher slider ranges (which the 'non-allowed modifying' was all about) ...

I am glad Gizmo and the gang have fixed the bum size option. I agree with Lucy though and think we should simply have a bigger range of options for all body parts.

As for the remark from Thana, I don´t get it. Nobody is FORCING you to take the smallest bum size. Just slide the dot up a few inches until it looks the way you like it and leave the stick option for skinny bitches like me. :)

Hey Gizmo, Hey all,

i dont know if you get. The point is the old slider was much better.

If you now make a avatar, on minimum range it look strange and ugly ( skinny ) , ok some ppl like this . Medium is too less and maxium is to be like normal range.

So we need a bigger range. Skinny lover can do then what they want to have and big bum lovers ( btw men love this i am sure ) are able to get a super sexy bum ( not monster size btw ).

All should be nice to look at and must show a good impression of your avatar. This should be available as customization as common aim.

For me now it is unsatifactory sorry.

Glad you stopped the hacking of shapes with this cheat engine . But you know as well it only a question of time ppl may figure out the new values. Right?

So better give them a bigger range and all are confident. And may be the longing for this is stoppped.

once again pls revise this 2 options so all have the possibilty to have their dream avatar.

Thanks for understanding

Yours Thana

My butt shrank overnight D: Max seems to be the "a bit above normal" setting.

Do I need to email support some pics of my IRL hips and ass to show how the old sliders maximum was pretty spot on for big booties and what I (and others seemingly) are looking for in our butts ingame?

Wait wait wait. Now they reduced the maximum size?

What is WRONG with you developers? Is it THAT hard to simply INCREASE THE RANGE OF SIZES TO OFFER A WIDER SELECTION?

Look guys, if the possible sizes amount to just between "perfect model proportions" and "perfect glamour magazine proportions" I am out. We should be able to have skinny people, curvy ladies, big women, small breasts, huge breasts, juicy thighs, skinny legs, etc...

Once again it is COMPLETELY beyond me why the reaction to people cheating to have more choice is to offer even less choice. There is obviously a demand for more variation in avatar characteristics. I'd much rather have the possibility to make my avatar exactly as I want it than more Christmas lights on Love Island.

Fix this once and for all and stop releasing fixes that don't fix anything every two weeks.

Really. God dammit.

Wait wait wait. Now they reduced the maximum size?

What is WRONG with you developers? Is it THAT hard to simply INCREASE THE RANGE OF SIZES TO OFFER A WIDER SELECTION?

Look guys, if the possible sizes amount to just between "perfect model proportions" and "perfect glamour magazine proportions" I am out. We should be able to have skinny people, curvy ladies, big women, small breasts, huge breasts, juicy thighs, skinny legs, etc...

Once again it is COMPLETELY beyond me why the reaction to people cheating to have more choice is to offer even less choice. There is obviously a demand for more variation in avatar characteristics. I'd much rather have the possibility to make my avatar exactly as I want it than more Christmas lights on Love Island.

Fix this once and for all and stop releasing fixes that don't fix anything every two weeks.

Really. God dammit.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Also, of a programmer's view - it's really just a matter of replacing or changing a single value in the code. Regarding boobies based on the normal range which was 0.0 - 1.0 that would have been adjusted to 0.0 - 1.8. If you set it to well looking and not intersecting breasts, it was 0.0 - 1.4.

Hello Gizmo,

i dont think it looks bad.. i can make my bum look exactly how i want now. way better than before.

thank you gizmo!!!

the only problem is with pelvis and legs on low, makes a ridge on side of body below hips, since legs are bigger minimum now too.. (or maybe my imagination again :lol:)