3DXChat Community

Gone but not forgotten

Tiptoe

I'm sorry, I know there is already a thread like this that was started recently but I felt compelled to create a new one with a title that fit how I feel more, because my dear ones that I miss may be gone, but they are never forgotten.

So if you're missing a sweet friend, a fun playmate, a treasured love that may no longer be around here, or maybe just not as often as you wish they were, leave a note here if you like.

I miss you terribly Baishun. I think of you all the time, every day. My best friend, my partner in crime, my playmate, my confidant. You were all these things and more. Now you've gone and there is this vast emptiness in me, the void left within the great big space in my life that you occupied. I loved you and I love you still. I always will. I miss you and miss you and miss you, hoping all the while for only the very best for you my dear.

High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash
Cause we both know how this ends
Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass
And I drown in you again

Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly
Still fine and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Walk on through a red parade
And refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground
And makes us forget all common sense

Don't speak as I try to leave
Cause we both know what we'll choose
If you pull, then I'll push too deep
And I'll fall right back to you

Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly
Still fine and I don't know why

Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

Very nice, Tiptoe. Truly <3

I would like to take a moment to remember Insha. My first friend here in 3DX and someone I loved dearly. Witty and kind, you always made my day. You understood everything without me having to explain, which is impressive considering emotions are sometimes difficult to express in text alone. You touched many lives in your time here and we were all sad when you disappeared. Wishing you the best, with all my love. Part of me still hopes to come across you someday and once again be comforted in the light and warmth of your presence. I shall always remember fondly our times together, lying in the sun and the sand at the beach, hidden in the little cove. Farewell, Dear Heart. May the Light shelter you.

My friend who is gone used to say " here, friends disappear one by one"

I have lost many friends. Some come back others vanish without a word. It always sucks when they leave without a goodbye.

I would like to use this thread to say goodbye to my first friend here. Kahili. She was crazy. My partner in crime. Got into all kinds of trouble with her. Talked for hours and hours about nothing. Got drunk and made fools of ourselves. Danced for so long ranting and raving about life with her. Was a very good friend to me and i still hope she logs on one day again. 

She was a great friend and i truly hope she is safe and happy. 

http://youtu.be/mM0-ZU8njdo

"Until the day we meet again, In my heart is where i will keep you friend"

This is for FlyGirl who has recently left this community  :(

Fly aka Slappa, Slappy, Flizzy, Dirty Mole, Slapperish Mole or many more names. Fly was the dirtyest mole iv ever known but one fellow hobbit loved dearly. Fly was a loyal loving caring friend, a breath of fresh air. Even tho she had a few roos loose in the top paddock she was always a awesome person to be around someone who would always turn a frown upside down and brighten my day. I will miss the days just hanging out having a laugh talking about random stupid meaningless crap with her. I wish her all the best of luck in what she decides to do in life and im sure we will stay in touch. And i hope one day she comes back to us. :)

FULL ON MATE!

giphy.gif

Guest Flygirl

Ahhh…Pash <3333

Who would have thought a dirty mole could be sooo sweet…haha  :P

It is people like you Pashion that make this game hard to leave btw. You are my oldest friend on my friend list here and are definitely responsible for the most amount of laughs I have had in this game.…you do know that you also have a few Roos loose in your paddock …right? Never change.....yo Ripper!!

I actually never planned on leaving the game, but the Dev’s seem to be taking this game in a direction that does not work for us. Alleys membership expired a couple of weeks ago, so instead of renewing we joined a new game. My membership is still good for a wee bit longer tho slappa….so if you see your fellow hobbit walking around….it’s not a bloody ghost……full on!!

I’m sorry I never broadcasted that I was leaving but I have never been good at goodbyes, I don’t like them. Also I still have enough time left on my membership to say goodbye in person to the people that I need to….well not good bye…see ya later is probably best.

I have however signed up for 3 months at the new game, so there definitely will be some time I’m not going to be part of this game. Sorry but I need to take a break from here…..If I had to hit the swap role button one more time I was going to scream!!

I still sometimes pop my head into the forums tho….and from what I see I may need to take a lil bit of a longer break.  The Dev’s seem to be concentrating lately on getting rid of glitches in game instead of fixing actually bugs that need to be fixed…getting rid of ways of having fun in a game without a means of replacing it is probably not a great idea…..and btw I never saw anyone post anything to do with complaining about small breasts. I mean unless aliens have big tits…I don’t see the problem  :blink:

Anyways before Gizmo hits the delete button….. I enjoy buggin you way too much slappa……you do not have to worry about losing contact with me because I will always stay in contact with my dirty lil mole friend  :ph34r:

Ahhh…Pash <3333

Who would have thought a dirty mole could be sooo sweet…haha  :P

It is people like you Pashion that make this game hard to leave btw. You are my oldest friend on my friend list here and are definitely responsible for the most amount of laughs I have had in this game.…you do know that you also have a few Roos loose in your paddock …right? Never change.....yo Ripper!!

I actually never planned on leaving the game, but the Dev’s seem to be taking this game in a direction that does not work for us. Alleys membership expired a couple of weeks ago, so instead of renewing we joined a new game. My membership is still good for a wee bit longer tho slappa….so if you see your fellow hobbit walking around….it’s not a bloody ghost……full on!!

I’m sorry I never broadcasted that I was leaving but I have never been good at goodbyes, I don’t like them. Also I still have enough time left on my membership to say goodbye in person to the people that I need to….well not good bye…see ya later is probably best.

I have however signed up for 3 months at the new game, so there definitely will be some time I’m not going to be part of this game. Sorry but I need to take a break from here…..If I had to hit the swap role button one more time I was going to scream!!

I still sometimes pop my head into the forums tho….and from what I see I may need to take a lil bit of a longer break.  The Dev’s seem to be concentrating lately on getting rid of glitches in game instead of fixing actually bugs that need to be fixed…getting rid of ways of having fun in a game without a means of replacing it is probably not a great idea…..and btw I never saw anyone post anything to do with complaining about small breasts. I mean unless aliens have big tits…I don’t see the problem  :blink:

Anyways before Gizmo hits the delete button….. I enjoy buggin you way too much slappa……you do not have to worry about losing contact with me because I will always stay in contact with my dirty lil mole friend  :ph34r:

AWWWWW SLAPPY <3

giphy.gif