3DXChat Community

Personal Stream ... strange behavior

Guest SoFlaBoy

Guest SoFlaBoy

I seem to have trouble streaming through 3DX to specific people, but if these same people place my url into a browser, it works just fine.  It would appear as if all of my Australian friends are having the biggest issue with my in-game stream.

The service I use is listen2myradio.com and my server is in Europe.

Url

http://lyam.listen2myradio.com

Direct IP:port
95.154.254.153:32659

I'm using Winamp and Shoutcast plugin.

Any help or ideas would be great.  I hate having to tell my friends they have to listen to my stream in a browser.

Guest SoFlaBoy

I'm not sure what the problem is, so I'm going to switch providers to one that I know works.  MrAsh uses Shoutcheap and the people that can't hear my stream have no problem hearing his, so I'm going to give that a whirl.

I'll report back.  Hopefully I have better luck with Shoutcheap.

I'm not sure what the problem is, so I'm going to switch providers to one that I know works.  MrAsh uses Shoutcheap and the people that can't hear my stream have no problem hearing his, so I'm going to give that a whirl.

I'll report back.  Hopefully I have better luck with Shoutcheap.

Let me know how it goes Lyam, it's never let me down and has always worked well with me and have had a few people pop over in my room when playing music and had little parties here and there so it should work for you although I may need to run you through some settings within Winamp depending up on what package you decide to use. :)