3DXChat Community

Just a thought about the lack of updates

CathyDeeFox

I have been here since may 2013 I have seen lots of change, from a night cub and very basic beach with public sex only in the back couched rooms with about three poses, a house with basic decorations to what we have now. it just seems slow if you a new person, because you aren't old enough, you don't see what we had, lol, or rather what we didn't have, there was no stool no spin the bottle, no volleyball no Yacht, no love island, no end beaches, no island at the beach, about six hair colors , 4 styles, and so on,

its all in the mind its as good as you make it

JUST SAYIN

Quality > Quantity

Other games are not as high quality as 3DXChat, they're more aimed at bringing us quality over quantity. Those other games such as Second Life, Yareel, and Red Light Center are very basic. Basic is easier to handle and quicker to work with over higher quality. They'll push out quantity easily because of their basic design. While SGD is looking to bring quality content to us for a low price. Honestly I can see why others choose low quality, they fear computers won't run high stuff, or the price is cheaper, or just preference. I've been a member of Second Life for years, user content made indeed and low quality. I've been a member of Yareel for months and didn't care for its style of meet and bang web browser style. I've been a member of Red Light Center for months and don't like it's low quality, even Second Life has better stuff and that's user created! (At least RLC2 is in development with a decent quality shift). 3DXChat offers the best for a low price. I could care less how long they take because that just means better quality with the more time they take to develop content over rushing it out. Rushing leads to more problems for them and for us. Just be thankful they're bringing us additional content, especially not as DLC or microtransactions in game for real money, especially at high prices. Be respectful they're communicating with us and making sure we're heard while other companies would just go EA leaving us in the dark with no answers.

Quality > Quantity

+1

I have been here since may 2013 I have seen lots of change, from a night cub and very basic beach with public sex only in the back couched rooms with about three poses, a house with basic decorations to what we have now. it just seems slow if you a new person, because you aren't old enough, you don't see what we had, lol, or rather what we didn't have, there was no stool no spin the bottle, no volleyball no Yacht, no love island, no end beaches, no island at the beach, about six hair colors , 4 styles, and so on,

its all in the mind its as good as you make it

JUST SAYIN

Hmmm, that's really nice to listen to - what has been integrated into the game after it was released.

But seriously, look at the content that has been added between initial release and let's say one year after that - shouldn't most of that have already been within the game before it's goin' public and peeps start to pay for it?

It's just like there are so many fundamental things that were added in the course of time only.

Also, why not make the extra content to pay for - with let's say XGold?

P.S. Maybe the main problem actually is that update page. It shows peeps on more than 20 pages what has been done but they might not look at the date when stuff was released. It kinda gives you the imagination, wow, so much new stuff... and it's constantly (also quickly) growing...

This game is still in beta. Also if you pay for 6 months for example, the price is so cheap. Also learn some basic math, and calculate the income, then look over the internet and check how much salary it costs to pay a developer or a 3d artist. Simply this game has too small income to pay even only one professional full time 3d artist for a month. The problem is not that they can't make more updates, the problem is the money on the first place. Also content making in that high quality level that this game provides us is not as easy as some of you think of. It just seems easy for an outsider.

argh, goosh, why?, i want!!, why not yet!?,  i cant have!?, hmm, aha, but because i want it!!!...christ ppl !!! maybe nobody even knows, how f**** small (excuse my language) actullly this devteam here is!?!!? 2, 3 - 4, 5 ppl max!??! and the other half is in jail muahahaaaa!?!? has anybody of u even programmed any software for any game or anything?!!? with or without live moahning clients or customers that arnt easy to plesure sometime?!?! including me and U^^ if we are lucky and 3-4 is that size what i guess, we should just be glad, to have what weve got here @/with 3dx and sometimes, only sometimes, we even just should be thankful 4 that, what we actually already have and be gladn thankfull 4 it, and that we dont get that, what we actually diserve^^   and with that i mean all human kind and whow ever in and outside of this game and not particluar u guyz here, so pls dont get me wrong and nail me on the cross 4 that, thx!!

somehow like that, that sentence was i once read and so said, u read and me.....of to bed!!! and i couldnt care less (NOWn today) when, what ever comes, except 1 thing and thats the only thing, ive been waiting here since the end of july,  and that still is/was where also I was a few times playing bumping n animating bitch for it as u see below, to finally receive it 4 all of us!!! but not in a "crying" or fingerpointing way to what ever ppl we actually should be thankfull a lill for the still best looking, virtual fuck game if u want on this planet so fare and hey, its done when its done my son or hun and till then....looooots of stuff n other things to do pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff and not only @ 3dx and the world is still turning, no matter which other game and company delivers what ever content at wich speed with fresh bugs!! but i wish it 4 u n us all, that whatever u/we may need sooooooooo desperate and still cant live with out it...just will come asap, so all of u can just come and when all are cominng, will have the NC 4 us alone muahahaa!!! and just like me with the ff lesiban min 3some poses,  im coping with it and hey, isnt it "soon" xmas gizmo?!?!? cause if not, lol, noooo kidding ofc, i dont even have any handguns or real weapons, handgrenades and or ammunition 4 all mentioned^^ but i think, a lot of the americans that i know here and they have friends and that those friends also have friends heheee and who said, lol, the servers are in the US!?!? just f****** kiddn and auf was? auf wie? aufwiedersehn!! have a nice day and soon a nicer weekend and it was cathy i think, why dont we all go n join her, and till the rest we need is released  ---->

have_a_nice_day_by_slawa-d6elhdw.jpg

ps:

last post in anykind of these update topics in this forum
and even my bumping 4 the lesbians and sry 4 that, but its enough now^^
OVER AND FINALLY OUT

tumblr_lrs9mtry7Z1r1thdeo1_400.gif

cause 4 how many times u topicstarters didnt even manage to post ur needs
in the correct forum area and once no moderating admin is caring to move n order
this **** xcuse me and riela still not gettn a shovel or so, why should i do
and waste my nervs and time on these subjects, topics or whatever
anymore in the future 4 next time atleast anymore!!!

topicdriftwarbrc5wsit8p.png
and i even now bet a 500 bucks (3rd raise) that this update topic,
like kinky stuff and so mayn topics here, also wont be moved or merged and sorted!!

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/883-chat-system-improvements-work-in-progress/
and silly me, always forgets, this is the forum of a fuckn virtual sexgame
and i promise ya 1 more time and try after this post in the correcct form and forum area
and after that, ull look 4 my posts in this forum, in the archive here!! and u bet ur sweet,cuitn fine ass on that^^

oh you bet torra that we want them :rolleyes:

sometimes a pain in the **** having to leave someone behind,

or beeing self, the left one behind!

tbdhe12q693n.jpg

BringEmOn_528_jpg.jpg

uaup13g6nq9i.jpg

just a monthly free reminder for 0 cents^^

lbza547ot485.gif

n1cx33h9ol6x.jpg

and sry 4 bump!!!
...ducks n runs and takes cover behind
the guyz at the bar in the NC^^

rift-evr-560.jpg

lol, they were there, 4 two days now^^

lol image deleted cause to many in postn??! silly always forget forum of a sexgame^^

kiss.gif.gif?1407190991

gizmo

Administrator

•  
  • Administrators
  •  
  • 266 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:41 PM

As you can see 'For lesbians (FF)' is the most wanted sex poses in our community. So we will add some in the next SEX update of the game.

In fact, now we are busy with other things. But the next sex update should be for lesbians. Everything has its time.

:rolleyes:

:wub:

THANK YOU ST.GIZMO WE HOPE SO AND WISH TO SEE IT ASAP!!!
WHEN ITS DONE OFC!!
!!
HOPEFULLY 2014^^
(but no hustle hehehe before we "brake" something that worked fine before)
thx in advance for ur sweat, work,time n enthusiasm and ur PATIENCE WITH ALL OF US!!

I've personally been impressed with how often things were added here since I started a couple of months ago. I came here from frequenting another $20 a month game off and on for more than six years, Red Light Center, that literally hadn't had pose updates (sex/dance/etc.) since the addition of paired dancing and holding hands for like four or five years.

Is 3dx as robust and feature rich as I look forward to it one day being? No, of course not, but they're making faster progress than the other place was by far and I feel it is more promising than anything else I've seen out there so far.

One thing that they could do that would help that helped a great deal in RLC is allow for more options for the players to create content themselves. RLC has a lively ecosystem of player designed clothing and housing that really helps keep things fresh. 3dx already allows for players to customize two apartments, giving us access to the floorplans of some of the other existing locations to customize in a similar way might be good.

Or simply giving us access to a limited version of whatever building tool/construction set they use to create clothing and environments if that is possible might be good and allow for even more varied submissions, especially if they restrict them to some kind of submission process they can maintain control over accepting or not.

I see the main problem of this game is the lack of comunication with devs and proper patch notes. People are more willing to wait if they see something, anything at all (it doesnt have to be pictures, simple thing as twitter post is enough. Like this: Working hard on new tshirt for the game. We had few problems but so far it is going nicely). However now it looks like this in many peoples eyes: We are doing nothing at all, oooh ups it has been a month? Already? Lets slap some tshirt real quick just so they dont bitch too much. Now i know this is not true and that they are working on it but lots of people see it this way since there is dead silence and after a long time we get a tshirt and tons of bugs with it. Few lines of text would calm few people down. 

Well this is my opinion and i could be wrong but i thing it would help. Just a few words every day or every two, three days would be enough and people would have something to look forward to (even if it is just a text).

Please dont break my legs over this  :D .

I agree with you Millia. A little communication goes a long way. There was a lot of positive reaction to the teaser pics from the cop costume that were added. Although I do like some surprises, I think everyone would be much happier if every now and then we could get a little preview of things that are being worked on.