3DXChat Community

Can't load game up?

Sycogenesis

Yep it happens....and sucks when it does.  Log out and back in. you dont need to creat new characters.  Your current one(s) should show back up after you reload the log in page.

I panicked when it first happened to me...didnt want to redo my AV. But it did correct.

Hope you were able to get back in....i did when i checked this morning.

Hi :)

Those server crash used to be frequent in the past and well, the dev did good work to stabilize the server. 

Well, about the characters disappearing, it just mean that you have trouble connecting to the server properly and so the server can't give you the list of your avatar. 

Same thing with the button MAP grey out, it mean that the server got problem and mostly will need the intervention of the dev to fix the issue. 

It use to be common crash behavior to have the game been down for a little while after a crash and then the game seen to be back up. It will let you log into the game which mean the authentification work but the maps can't be loaded since the game need to intervention of the dev to be bring back fully online. 

The best thing to do is wait for the dev to fix it or write to them if the forum is back up. 

Best thing to do after a few login attempts and if the forums are also working slowly is to just leave it alone and not add any further load to the servers. While this was happening last night I looked around on Norse and saw that some of the datacenters around where the servers are being hosted were being hit pretty hard so I ended up just turning the game off and doing other things. 

If you ever want to watch pretties: http://map.ipviking.com/