3DXChat Community

Principally For Spanish-speaking

Xavi

Hello everyone!!!!! :)  I've opened this topic to try meet people who wants play the game and speak in private chat this language. I'll like to know people from Spain too. I speak a little english but sometimes I prefer get on better. I hope see you soon in the game. ;)

English language forum

Just sayin

Tho I agree about english on forum, I don't see the point to flame him (which is what this looked like, at least to me, so apologies if not), he made a genuine request in english, wanting to meet other people speaking his native language in private as you can see the bold part down here.

Hello everyone!!!!! :)  I've opened this topic to try meet people who wants play the game and speak in private chat this language. I'll like to know people from Spain too. I speak a little english but sometimes I prefer get on better. I hope see you soon in the game. ;)

Not everything around us is a reason to throw stones at each other.

~happy thoughts

and why do I feel like a target.

could it be .. it has to do with your posts here ?

no sex in public ...

only english in local and world chat ( i agree , but why posting it here ? )

now again you post .. without actually reading what xavi ment .

greets ,

jowie

.....................................whatever, I wasn't flaming him.and why do I feel like a target.Just Sayin

I think maybe you do set yourself up for the response you get honey but I don't agree that you deserve it. I've seen a lot of nastiness in response to Erika's posts (not necessarily in this thread) and I think it's mostly unwarranted. I'd be starting to feel victimised if it was me.

Can't we just try and be a little nice to one another?

As for the OP...I think the intent was to have a Spanish speaking thread...I'm not sure that's a good idea...for all the same reasons we discussed for the French speaking.

As for the OP...I think the intent was to have a Spanish speaking thread....

That's not the intent at all...Xavi just wants to meet people that speak Spanish.

Hello everyone!!!!! :) I've opened this topic to try meet people who wants play the game and speak in private chat this language. I'll like to know people from Spain too. I speak a little english but sometimes I prefer get on better.

But I do agree that forum should be in English.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone and sorry for the delay of this reply. Thanks too for all the support. I was off the market sometime and I can't read nothing. I only tried meet people for play in the game. I can talk a little with others but sometimes for connect better with another person I prefer speak, in the private chat, my language. :) Thanks and I hope see you soon. 

Hello everyone and sorry for the delay of this reply. Thanks too for all the support. I was off the market sometime and I can't read nothing. I only tried meet people for play in the game. I can talk a little with others but sometimes for connect better with another person I prefer speak, in the private chat, my language. :) Thanks and I hope see you soon. 

Sorry but that made me giggle xD Nine months is no longer a delay... It is... idk.. pregnancy? xD

Anyway, silliness aside I hope you found someone to speak spanish to in those months. I don't speak spanish myself so I can't help you...

(Anyway, silliness aside I hope you found someone to speak spanish to in those months. I don't speak spanish myself so I can't help you...)

(De qualquer forma, tolices aparte. Espero que você encontrou alguém para falar espanhol nesses meses. Eu não falo espanhol  portanto eu nao posso ajudá-lo ...)

(De todos modos, tonterías aparte. Espero que hayas encontrado a alguien que hable español en estos meses. Yo no hablo español, así que no puedo ayudarte ...)

See Callista, is similar

You just have to be careful to not speak what is "embaraçada" that in Spanish means something else. lol

• 1 year later...