3DXChat Community

Finish mine then Start yours

Guest Eclipse

...nobody sticks to the rules... *pout...stamp foot...waggle finger*

I will try to make some corrections when I post story continued on my topic You can check there and make some corrections as well. I will appreciate your editing skills. :)

but not in my two answers aleks, lol, ok? or ill spank ya! and come on doll, dont make a fuss, just cause for ONCE of two longer stories, that had all elements of the sentences above answers included in them! but ok, if its too much against "the holy rule" and before the world stops turning, hey, ill just take my cup and stfu here if thats is wanted!

frrshvk4rdgl.jpg

Guest AleksXXX

but not in my two answers aleks, lol, ok? or ill spank ya! and come on doll, dont make a fuss, just cause for ONCE of two longer stories, that had all elements of the sentences above answers included in them! but ok, if its too much against "the holy rule" and before the world stops turning, hey, ill just take my cup and stfu here if thats is wanted!

frrshvk4rdgl.jpg

Don't worry chaostika I will leave your posts of the story as  your post them I will not touch them, I like them as they are.Is it ok? :)

Guest AleksXXX

...and thx god, the hotn sexy still sleeping shemale next to me in my bed wasnt green, so i quickly checked what time and day it was and ran and looked out of the window and i told to myself, as i noticed that i was not on diana 55347 and neither in sector 09241987, "whow, cool, must have been only a really strange dream then last night" whilse a cover song of britney spears "hit me baby on more time" went buzzing through my head as i turned around from the window looking at the cutie still sleeping in my bed and i got a little fright as i saw that strange looking bottle on my bedside table, that she got with her to my place last night with a brandname on it, i had never seen before. i shortly thought of the words of junjini, "bottle of dreams" and so, but i told myself "what the fuk" and i took the last drops out of that bottle in a throw down my throat, smashed it to pieces by throwing it at the wall and cuddled up next to her and going back to sleep again.

i dont now for how long i was a sleep, or if i even had slept at all, but suddendly i was standing on my two feet straight up in a bed that wasnt mine anymore, rolling my eyes quickly to the left were the window was and fuk, i saw it was closed and nailed with wood and my eyes even quicker rolled to right where that cute, hotn sexy still sleeping shemale was sleeping, but she wasnt sleeping at all and she, he or it wasnt at all sexy and hot anymore and came screaming and running at me whilse transforming and it was freddy krueger then standing infront of me and tearing up all these pages of this script, so that we couldnt finish reading it to the and so we wouldnt know how we can defeat him in the end...well atleast he thought that!! /me laughs

noes_5_freddy2.gif?w=780

so once he was so busy and tearing up all of the pages like in trance, i dived out through that closed window like colt seavers the unkown, but wellknown stuntman and jumped on a bike that wasnt mine but the keys were in the lock! but it didnt start and i tried a second and third time, really panicing and swearing "fukn damn harleys" as the scary and cold sweat was dripping down my forhead and cheaks whilse kicking down again that damn old kickstarter again and again as out of nowhere, skydiver came sliding into the courtyard with his 900er honda fireblade, grabbing me with one arm an swinging me on to the back of his bike like u see them doing escaping in a cowboy movie on a horse. i hugged him tightly and intense thanking him, whilst i closed my eyes on the back of the bike leaning my head on his back and he gave full throttle for us to escape. but the day was ending and the sun was coming down slowly and we were running out of petrol as i awoke again from the sound of a stuttering engine and so we had to stop at this scary n strange looking gasstation with a bar called titty twister, where we also surprisingly met all the rest of our crew standing outside infront with us together there now and glaring and thinking: "are we still traped in that loop shit, were we here before already and where the fuk are we anyway now and in which time"!?

x9a6to6lqhi.jpg

so once they ppl there said, the fuel is empty and the next gastruck is coming tommorrow, we decided to spent the night here.

and so we locked our bikes and headed up to the entrance, followed by the not friendly and strange looks of the ppl there and

as we opened the doors and entered the bar, we couldnt beleave what we were seeing there:

it was our drunk captain dancing on the counter of the bar and telling us:...

"Leave all hope you that enter here.It's no way to leave the cursed fuckin loop. Come drink with me." Yes we know that he already was drunk and we have suspicious that  the junjini's "Bottle of Dreams" make some transformation on our captain but we was not sure how strange he became or how long it will takes to return to his normal behaviour. We grab him with us and try to take him outside with us  so he can breатхе fresh night air. But when we try to push the door of the bar with strange name "Titty Twister" that was in the middle of the desert or it can be the middle of nowhere same fuckin thing. But the doors somehow was locked we start to feeling that is something terribly wrong in here. And we was right this bar was not the bar at all it was...

frrshvk4rdgl.jpg

you shouldn't cause i enjoyed your post .....

Guest AleksXXX

you shouldn't cause i enjoyed your post .....

I agree with junjini.Continue with posts they are funny and interesting to read. I enjoy them too.

Guest AleksXXX

frrshvk4rdgl.jpg

If you want to spank somebody spank doll It was her idea for editing. But not spank her very much so she can sit after that. OK? :);)

Guest Doll

frrshvk4rdgl.jpg

Tika...awww...only playin hon...please carry on, don't take me seriously ;)

Please also send any requests for spankings to my Mistress Teana for evaluation...*hangs head*

:D

Love u all

Guest AleksXXX

And they invade every planet with population because they have an urgent need to reproduce themselves and they don't care about other life forms because they are ...

If you want to spank somebody spank doll It was her idea for editing. But not spank her very much so she can sit after that. OK? :);)

Tika...awww...only playin hon...please carry on, don't take me seriously ;)

Please also send any requests for spankings to my Mistress Teana for evaluation...*hangs head*

:D

Love u all

"Leave all hope you that enter here.It's no way to leave the cursed fuckin loop. Come drink with me." Yes we know that he already was drunk and we have suspicious that  the junjini's "Bottle of Dreams" make some transformation on our captain but we was not sure how strange he became or how long it will takes to return to his normal behaviour. We grab him with us and try to take him outside with us  so he can breатхе fresh night air. But when we try to push the door of the bar with strange name "Titty Twister" that was in the middle of the desert or it can be the middle of nowhere same fuckin thing. But the doors somehow was locked we start to feeling that is something terribly wrong in here. And we was right this bar was not the bar at all it was...A den of wombats with a man out front saying, " https://m.youtube.co...h?v=P3pmwrtlDaY " I made my way inside as things started getting...a Love u all hot and raunchy when the sexy purple aliens appeared with their.....Enlarged Mojo which then made them become one of the only...species of aliens to ever have 7 sets of genitals each, who would have known......And they invade every planet with population because they have an urgent need to reproduce themselves and they don't care about other life forms because they are ...just make believe and made of skittles and not the....

wtf?! ur confusn me now with the last posts and usually thats my job^^

tumblr_m6eezdUzWu1ruyy6uo1_400.gif

and np doll, i will do anyway, write every now and then...not spank

/me thinks: spanks?...hm...maybe mr. perfect pepsi..who knows

115288d1328762274-new-divers-beware-sket

and one 4 you doll

1oy3ic7jh17z.jpg

and one 4 me

gvcczsdff8d5.jpg

and cya on diana bla, or sector blupp or at titty twisters

or when or where ever

*energy*

Sheldon_Cooper.jpg

duhanwEExZfmLbL42h5z2cSKBvUVv3_400.jpg

pashion:...just make believe and made of skittles and not the....

Guest AleksXXX

Meanwhile until we still wondering how we can runaway from this nightmare and trying to protect our female part of the crew  from this purple horny invaders.Unexpectedly another ship landed and all female crew from unseen yet violet alien species cuffed the purples and spanked them until they enter their ship.They apologies for mistake that some drunk bounty hunters dropped their sex toys in wrong planet that not yet prepared to...

Give themselves to the bounty hunters sex toys which caught them by surprise but little did the drunk bounty hunters know that the new planetary race have secret weapons of mass destruction which means...

Guest AleksXXX

Strange space time continuum decide to make a joke with us and make the things more weird and open the portal and from this portal came a little bit strange Alice with a bottle of whiskey in hand and with her a  little bit strange bunch of friends from Wonderland and ask between the drunken hiccups where  is the fuckin party,,,

...but before even thinking of going to a, or the next party, and then also with alice, whiskey and her strange friends from wonderland, and once i just had parachuted out of 3dx wonderland yesterday night to give my brain a rest till the next weekend, i send alice and some of her friends a friendsrequest for my fl, cause i hate pens and papers and my bad memory, hugn kissed them goodbye, reminding them, that we will do this and more the next weekend with a twink of my left eye, called them a taxi, shut the door and looked for more headache pills which box i than found and layed down again, till they will finally would work and my head wont splitt into 2 pieces. but whilesed i was laying down, just had closed my eyes for a few minutes and thinking of the last, long, hardn deepn slow and oily, sexy, naughty kitty tomcat tiger weekend with the great multiple dj event on the yacht and aaaaall the afterparties till sunday with only a short nap and gettn a bigger and bigger smile on my face only just thinking shortly of the unexpected visit of my treasure also, but within a second my eyes suddenly snatched wide open and me thinking:

eyes-wide-open-006.jpg

i just hope, i took the correct box of pills, cause if not...

Guest AleksXXX

I will be in very strange situation,because I remember That Alice is a master of changing the pills in the bottles when she need some for the parties and she easy can put something strange that she bring from the Wonderland and  in this situation it can be everything from shrinking pills to...