3DXChat Community

Finish mine then Start yours

Guest Eclipse

I took the liberty of putting together the story so far...  with only minimal editing and having to skip one post because that type of stuff happens on these threads sometimes. Sorry, Nephilin, that Guest post is the one the next poster went with.

I must have gotten drunk last night 'cause I woke up and I found my computer on with all of these unwanted emails from my ex who I had drunk emailed last night. I than rubbed my eyes and headed to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize the person looking back. I wonder what happened to Baby Jane. It has been years since that time at the beach. I wonder if she would ever go back there and feel the same way again?  Life is too short to let the sweet memories go I don't know what the hell happened last night. Sometimes I get ahead of myself. I need to try harder at figuring out how ancient threads resurrect. But now that I think of it I'm sure that it happens because people have nothing better to do. Maybe I should just try to figure out what I still feel for her....anger?...pity?....or...love?  There's only one way to find out...I will rip her clothes off and see how she reacts, unbelievably she fell asleep as soon as I touched her body. I might be really hot like chili...but she shouldn’t have drunk theses 3 bottles of red wine tonight because now she is wasted ..and now I’m stuck with having to make sure she doesn't get taken advantage of....As I try my best to finish myself off while hanging from a silk rope. As I do this I wonder briefly what to get my dad for Valentines Day, I know he’s a filthy bastard but on the other hand he can be very romantic, I hope mom doesn't spank him too much. Last time she did she ruptured his eardrums by breaking the sound barrier with her paddle. I silently shudder as a chill runs down my spine when I see how horny these people can get when they see cake. That's why I always tend to  figure out how to make the things more sticky .....All I needed to do was get some honey from that new store down the road, the one that has the crazy pictures on the wall...Creeps me out every time and that storekeeper jumps out of nowhere with a big book of fairytales and he asks me if I want to listen to a story. The only thing I always had to do for him was to rip off his clothes right now and use this honey for a sweeter kiss and watch the reaction in his eyes. While he’s trying to stay calm, the honey drips down our bodies and he tells me "You are amazing." Just then there was a knock on the door. It was awkward because the moment was so magical and we did not want to open the door and find Weird Al Yankovich stroking his peter.  My hand slowly lets go of his pants and without any surprise I jumped out of the window dukes of hazard style, then flying by a third window I noticed I had ripped my pants, exposing my bare ass. “I Pissed myself” I say as I gasped for air as I laugh so much I wee myself again,  I hope no one saw it.  I look around at crowd of young studs,  and I sheepishly smile. “Oops." I say. The smiles were not like normal smiles, but they were the smiles of people casually jerking off as if they didn't have a care in the world. As I behold this masterpiece of human understanding, suddenly a unicorn appears out of nowhere, with a dildo for horn. "How you doin'?" the unicorn asked me, deep down I knew it was just a horse with strap on dildo on its head, but never the less I ran because seriously it’s only Friday and I wasn't prepared for a Unicorn or Horse with a Dildo strapped to his head , but after putting back on my glasses it actually was just  my asshole of a Neighbor  asking me for some sugar. I gave him that look of disgust so I pulled out my own strap on, mounted it to my head and started running and galloping like a unicorn through my garden, thinking of the movie of bo derek riding naked on a horse and spilling sugar everywhere, but as the rest of the sugar was empty I used salt instead....and the look on their face was something worth seeing which brought a smile to my face. I winked back at them

and galloped off into the sunset with my assistant clapping coconuts together behind me.  After a long time of galloping, I stopped and surveyed my surroundings and found...

Guest AleksXXX

myself in neghorhood in the city where I never been before. My curiosity is awakened and I began to explore it...

I took the liberty of putting together the story so far...  with only minimal editing and having to skip one post because that type of stuff happens on these threads sometimes. Sorry, Nephilin, that Guest post is the one the next poster went with.

I must have gotten drunk last night 'cause I woke up and I found my computer on with all of these unwanted emails from my ex who I had drunk emailed last night. I than rubbed my eyes and headed to the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize the person looking back. I wonder what happened to Baby Jane. It has been years since that time at the beach. I wonder if she would ever go back there and feel the same way again?  Life is too short to let the sweet memories go I don't know what the hell happened last night. Sometimes I get ahead of myself. I need to try harder at figuring out how ancient threads resurrect. But now that I think of it I'm sure that it happens because people have nothing better to do. Maybe I should just try to figure out what I still feel for her....anger?...pity?....or...love?  There's only one way to find out...I will rip her clothes off and see how she reacts, unbelievably she fell asleep as soon as I touched her body. I might be really hot like chili...but she shouldn’t have drunk theses 3 bottles of red wine tonight because now she is wasted ..and now I’m stuck with having to make sure she doesn't get taken advantage of....As I try my best to finish myself off while hanging from a silk rope. As I do this I wonder briefly what to get my dad for Valentines Day, I know he’s a filthy bastard but on the other hand he can be very romantic, I hope mom doesn't spank him too much. Last time she did she ruptured his eardrums by breaking the sound barrier with her paddle. I silently shudder as a chill runs down my spine when I see how horny these people can get when they see cake. That's why I always tend to  figure out how to make the things more sticky .....All I needed to do was get some honey from that new store down the road, the one that has the crazy pictures on the wall...Creeps me out every time and that storekeeper jumps out of nowhere with a big book of fairytales and he asks me if I want to listen to a story. The only thing I always had to do for him was to rip off his clothes right now and use this honey for a sweeter kiss and watch the reaction in his eyes. While he’s trying to stay calm, the honey drips down our bodies and he tells me "You are amazing." Just then there was a knock on the door. It was awkward because the moment was so magical and we did not want to open the door and find Weird Al Yankovich stroking his peter.  My hand slowly lets go of his pants and without any surprise I jumped out of the window dukes of hazard style, then flying by a third window I noticed I had ripped my pants, exposing my bare ass. “I Pissed myself” I say as I gasped for air as I laugh so much I wee myself again,  I hope no one saw it.  I look around at crowd of young studs,  and I sheepishly smile. “Oops." I say. The smiles were not like normal smiles, but they were the smiles of people casually jerking off as if they didn't have a care in the world. As I behold this masterpiece of human understanding, suddenly a unicorn appears out of nowhere, with a dildo for horn. "How you doin'?" the unicorn asked me, deep down I knew it was just a horse with strap on dildo on its head, but never the less I ran because seriously it’s only Friday and I wasn't prepared for a Unicorn or Horse with a Dildo strapped to his head , but after putting back on my glasses it actually was just  my asshole of a Neighbor  asking me for some sugar. I gave him that look of disgust so I pulled out my own strap on, mounted it to my head and started running and galloping like a unicorn through my garden, thinking of the movie of bo derek riding naked on a horse and spilling sugar everywhere, but as the rest of the sugar was empty I used salt instead....and the look on their face was something worth seeing which brought a smile to my face. I winked back at them

and galloped off into the sunset with my assistant clapping coconuts together behind me.  After a long time of galloping, I stopped and surveyed my surroundings and found...

How about you just make a thread for the story ? then you can always add to it as we go?

Guest AleksXXX

Yes it was a party.It was a bachelor party. The room was fulll with a hot studs with dirty smiles that began to appear on their faces  when they all saw me. At first I didn't understand why are thеy smlie at me so dirty.Thеn I remembered that I forgot that I mounted the strap on on my head. I giggled. "Oops!" I said...

Guest AleksXXX

How about you just make a thread for the story ? then you can always add to it as we go?

I take the liberty to start a new topic for the story,Hope Eclipse don't mind this topic? 

Guest AleksXXX

The goal of this game is to "complete the persons sentence above you" and then "start a partial sentence for the person below you" to complete. The sentences can be as long or short as you want and about anything. Hope this make sense...last game for a while I promise.

Sentence started by Imaginary member above me:

I don't want to fight you but, I do have...50 hungover monkeys in the back of my car dying to kick someone's ass

My partial sentence for the next person:

I must have gotten drunk last night 'cause I woke up...

I took the liberty of putting together the story so far. Hope you don't mind? Here is the story http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1690-a-3dx-story/&do=findComment&comment=65021