3DXChat Community

DJ'ing in public Rooms

Matrix

I guess this is mostly addressed to Lussian.

I have asked a friend to ask for permission to DJ in Sin.  Lussian's response was to follow the rules.

My question is what rules?

Kindly, provide feedback so others can apply and make 3DX a more pleasant experience.

I have asked a friend to ask for permission to DJ in Sin.  Lussian's response was to follow the rules.

Kindly, provide feedback so others can apply and make 3DX a more pleasant experience.

Not a chance Rambo :lol: :lol: :lol:

What we did try last year with well-known previous 5 Public DJs gathering party at NC.

There was a "Technical Difficulties" issue last minute. So, it was cancelled.

I posted my set to Mixcloud instead. It took a month to do this.

My set was far more better than Lussian's set before he took over NC.

Please check my set.

Yt2BTbH.png

Also, previous DJs filled up crowded Public Rooms before his Presidential Music Moderator here.

He's the best to turning down Public Places to be Ghost Towns.

FYI: Timeline & Truth won't cheat everyone.

why you wanna dj in public places ? i mean ppl that already dj there Risk fines from companies lol Sin nightclub fresco arent private rooms  like ur room ^^ that ppl can come n play music like its ur home party :)

I would advice you to not dj there unless u already pay royalties ^^ So you dont find ur self in courts with music companies.

people that dj there might dont know but they risk so much :)

good day have fun :)

why you wanna dj in public places ? i mean ppl that already dj there Risk fines from companies lol Sin nightclub fresco arent private rooms  like ur room ^^ that ppl can come n play music like its ur home party :)

I would advice you to not dj there unless u already pay royalties ^^ So you dont find ur self in courts with music companies.

It looks like you spit your words without  thinking.

Do you know about real Copyrights Law?

Let's Gizmo decided and proceed with right lawful.

Do you confirm that Lussian has full Copyright for Broadcast his music here?

I'm doubt if you spoke by his name.

Why Mixcloud Website can cover all publisher who don't have Music Copyrights.

Sorry, Gizmo. Your lawyer should find an answer for this.

And, AliviaX please stop howling about things you don't really know.

Thanks

It looks like you spit your words without  thinking.

Do you know about real Copyrights Law?

Let's Gizmo decided and proceed with right lawful.

Do you confirm that Lussian has full Copyright for Broadcast his music here?

I'm doubt if you spoke by his name.

Why Mixcloud Website can cover all publisher who don't have Music Copyrights.

Sorry, Gizmo. Your lawyer should find an answer for this.

And, AliviaX please stop howling about things you don't really know.

Thanks

No clue what u say lol i only said how things are if people wanna risk it their problem lol but have been warned .

personaly i will never go again dj in those public places and reason is i dont pay roaylties so i dont want some day pay fines cause djed in those places lol .

I dont care what Lussian do or have. what i did is just inform you  wanna keep my words ..fine ..dont wanna keep my words again fine no issue for me lol

Hi Matrix, I am sorry I didn't remember you asking about the rules. 

As the music topic turn often as drama I prefer to stay away from it. As every others did , you are welcome to send me a Pm in the forum and / or in game and I will give you the following steps. 

Regards. 

I didn't say I asked. I said a friend asked and you told them to follow the rules. You didn't tell them to contact you privately. I understand your concern about drama. Regardless, shouldn't you at the very least pin a posting that people should contact you directly?

I'm sure many would like to DJ in sin but currently we only have one person and he hardly ever DJ's during the day (eastern time zone).

*takes a sip of her whiskey, letting the smoothness of the whiskey gown slowly down her throat, enjoying the heat from it, licks her lips, sits back in her chair, holding her glass in her hand as she reads the replies, giggling to herself*

I'll remind of what Gizmo and anyone that knows about the internet. It's public as you're online, doesn't matter where you are, you are online, period.

I DJ in real, I gave it up on here because just about anyone and everyone is a DJ.

No clue what u say lol i only said how things are if people wanna risk it their problem lol but have been warned .

personaly i will never go again dj in those public places and reason is i dont pay roaylties so i dont want some day pay fines cause djed in those places lol .

I dont care what Lussian do or have. what i did is just inform you  wanna keep my words ..fine ..dont wanna keep my words again fine no issue for me lol

1-103.jpg

Some previously 3dxChat public DJs

:D

You actually have that all ass about Alivia, people who DJ in user made rooms risk legal action being brought on them for un paid royalties and in public rooms like Sin Club it is Gizmo takes the risk.

For someone to play in a public room they have to be supplied an official means of submitting the link to the stream, as that is supplied by Gizmo he can then be held responsible.

In private rooms he supplies a tool only, like Microsoft supplies a tool for us to browse the Internet.

Therefore he cannot be held responsible for what people link to using that tool.

It then becomes the responsibility of the room owner to make sure the DJ or themselves are meeting all the legalities for streaming music.

Lussian, like Chilles before him, has taken on that responsibility for Gizmo, if any legal issues come up for music streamed in public rooms Gizmo can point them to Lussian because he has taken on the role.

For Lussian to let others play in public rooms he also has taken on the responsibility for making sure they meet any legalities.

Lussian, like Chilles before him, has taken on that responsibility for Gizmo, if any legal issues come up for music streamed in public rooms Gizmo can point them to Lussian because he has taken on the role.

For Lussian to let others play in public rooms he also has taken on the responsibility for making sure they meet any legalities.

That's not correct :)

They simple didn't care about legalities and I don't think they do it right now. After my leave they did add this useless assigns declaration because responsible is always the music provider, this person who use the stream server, the person who upload the Music and streams the music in the internet. Public Rooms or Private Rooms makes no differences when the audiences is public.

They simple didn't care about legalities and I don't think they do it right now. After my leave they did add this useless assigns declaration because responsible is always the music provider, this person who use the stream server, the person who upload the Music and streams the music in the internet. Public Rooms or Private Rooms makes no differences when the audiences is public.

" I don't think" what does it mean u just guess things :D  :D  :D ? the game and its public places are public, so it is naïve toyou think that they are not interested in the legal issues and responsibilitys, and even more logically, the "declaration" is not formal, since there is something laid and declared, we have to follow the steps of the rights. of course, we are free to ,,guess " ,as many here do

"I don't think" what does it mean u just guess things :D  :D  :D ? the game and its public places are public, so it is naïve toyou think that they are not interested in the legal issues and responsibilitys, and even more logically, the "declaration" is not formal, since there is something laid and declared, we have to follow the steps of the rights. of course, we are free to ,,guess " ,as many here do

Well, music was never a part of their game. They don't use their Servers to save and stream music.

It's like Twiggy said:

he supplies a tool only, like Microsoft supplies a tool for us to browse the Internet.

Therefore he cannot be held responsible for what people link to using that tool.

This counts for the most parts in this game...

Why should they care about music legalities or costs when they just add the tool to add Music or user provided music streams? :)

Sorry Chilles but you are wrong, well mostly wrong.

I agree that Gizmo only thinks he can pass any responsibilities onto Lussian, but in reality he can still be held responsible.

In public rooms Gizmo governs who has access to place the URL for the stream, not just the tool.

He choses to let others control it on his behalf maybe thinking it can throw any legal issues their way or maybe as you say he just doesn't care.

Either way he can still be held responsible.

It is like a night club, they are responsible to either make sure all royalties and licensing is paid by the artist or DJ, or pay the licensing and royalties themselves.

If there are issues do you really think the night club owner could say somethi8ng like, oh, I thought it was the responsibility of the DJ.

In user rooms, he can get away with it, the same way others do, as he is in that case just supplying the tool.

But in public rooms that is not the case, he is determining who can stream to those rooms, those rooms are supplied by him, so he is the venue owner.

It doesn't matter who supplies the music to those rooms, they are doing it on his behalf.

In user rooms the room owner supplies the means of allowing streams to go to anyone who is in the room.

It is their responsibility to make sure what is played through those streams is legal.

Although the DJ would be the first one they would go, the room owners could also face issues because they are the ones controlling who the stream can go to.

They could also go Gizmo, even though he is only supplying the tool, as I don't think there is anywhere the in TOS where he says he is not responsible and that room owners and DJs have to meet any legal requirements for streaming music.

Put it this way, you have to think what can be argued successfully in court by the music industry.

If royalties aren't being paid, who can they get it from.

Twiggy I'm not a Lawyer or something else who can answer this question :)

Personal now I don't think 3DXChat as a kind of music Player get a major meaning to clear the responsibility because at least is there a stream server, a owner of this server and the audiences who listen this music.

The fact that 3DXChat works as a music playback device will not get much importance. Also the points of virtual private User Rooms, public Rooms get at least not a big meaning when the audiences is public.

I agree with you in the point that a game operator who use background music for his game will be partly responsible for this used music but that does not change the responsibility of the music provider himself.

Lets get a Peace Pipe, guys.

Why don't remove all Public Place music? No risk at all.

I chat with chilles about bringing our lunch box when we're logging on (Own Music Lunch Box).

And it was cool idea :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a game customer, having my rights to commence, complain what I like or hate here.

Yes, I play this game quite a long time and Public Music today made me f**king boring.

Even don't want to log-in to claim daily X-gold since last year.

I don't have any issue with Lussian but his Public Music Broadcast were totally bad.

Some sample I'd like to raise were from Cozy place like Love Island and even at Night Club.

There were couple songs playing the same mood but switch to wrong Genre & Era.

Like playing decent set and turning back to Stone Age within couple of songs.

Those couldn't call Twist & turn set but it was stupid and none of DJ experience.

Night Club is true Ghost Town today, Love Island is Nowhere Land.

Players just came like a meeting point only.

I called "Touch n Go" act of common sense of Airplane Pilot :) :) :)

Big Fresco too, if there were 10+ people there.

It would be big time for present Music Moderator today.

Sin Club is another issue cause there are plenty of Pole Strippers that making players joining there.

Not Public Music, indeed.

My IMHO, I'd like Gizmo finding the way how Mixcloud covering their customer's asses.

About Music Copyrights; if we could deal with them.

Mixcloud broadcast with sharing listeners, they'll get more revenue.

And they will covering their affiliate partners (may be).

It's not my job, Gizmo should find the way how to resolve this problem.

They are tons of DJ there, it's up to you.

And again, AliviaX please don't slip your tongue before you've completely read entire topics.

Thank you.

And again, AliviaX please don't slip your tongue before you've completely read entire topics.

Thank you.

Slip my tongue lool but what i said stands correct hahaaha and what i said is that people risk fines lol

please learn to read  :D dont let ur hate govern whats right from wrong :) cause we once had a dj dispute that i have already forgot in a sex game sweetie :)

muacks

Slip my tongue lool but what i said stands correct hahaaha and what i said is that people risk fines lol

please learn to read  :D dont let ur hate govern whats right from wrong :) cause we once had a dj dispute that i have already forgot in a sex game sweetie :)

muacks

OK, dear.

Understood that you're next gen player who's blowing yourself sunshine ass up.

But don't post any stupid DJ stuff you don't know shit here.

Thanks.

OK, dear.

Understood that you're next gen player who's blowing yourself sunshine ass up.

But don't post any stupid DJ stuff you don't know shit here.

Thanks.

Are you blind dont you see that everyone exept you say you risk fines djing there n generaly and we dont talk about dj stuff we talk about royalties now  :D :D   n fines 

wanna risk it ? be my guest you have been warned lol 

FYI Sexgamedevil has declared they are not responsible for the music content that is being played in the rooms ^^

want me to make the letters bigger so you can read them  :D  :D 

hahaha

Miss sammy ray you take my kindenss trying to inform you and all others that you risk it and what you do with my kidness? you attack me lol

i have spend enough precious time trying to inform you of the risk you take good day do as you please   

Dont ask me tho bring you cigarettes in jail  :D  :D 

Are you try to be ironic Alivia? Or do you really believe your words. For a single person streaming to a user room (or even a 3dx location) is NO risk at all. First of all 3dx isn't public. Public means having a radio station registered somewhere so all kind of random ppl can access it. Than you have a unlicensed radio station. But even here the most worse which can happen is a shutdown notification.

It seems you lost the interest at DJing (maybe because nobody wanted to pay you?? ^^) and now you try... to kill it for others as well?

If it all was a joke from your side I have to tell you or wasn't good.