3DXChat Community

REGISTRATION ERROR!

OLESYA

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners

i have been here 18 months now ,and for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. This isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 16.5 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and HARASSMENT, AND DOWN RIGHT DRAMA . This is a simple implementation to have these  simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. GIZMO PLEASE...Make this Happen..Next Update.

DJ Mike "The Magic Man " Out for Now See ya in world 

• 1 month later...
  • Gizmo locked this topic