3DXChat Community

Strip off

Rori

New too game,   but though it would be a fun event too have  happen in Sin... if  interested in the idea,  either as fun or would dance please post .... I would try and make it a long event so most globally  can participate in it....  let me know what you think peeps...  you would get three/four in house songs for your show..   share your  thoughts please 0.o

I  would rather wait,  too have  enough  for it too make it worth it, not over in 20 mins, so not that in a hurry.   More bouncing the idea  around.

Have enough there watching too...  maybe as judges even would be fun.  

:P

THIS SAT  NOV 29 its a little sloppy for a first try too do something so  sorry... I split the times  11am est=4pm  GMT and  8 pm est =1pm gmt       a few hours of each...  time  period  for people  too get in  will go on for 2-3  hours  depending who shows up....

and I hope some males still come too help judge

Winners will be posted here    

I will run anothers after this one and I get a better idea of how... sorry all trying :D

Karma  hates me I was with out  internet most the day.... Will  try too at least  get the second one  still  done..... sorry too any that  went too first try ...   I will  redo this  event again   for all those that I missed or couldn't   come   hope tonight  works out.. and sorry again!

• 2 weeks later...

Karma  hates me I was with out  internet most the day.... Will  try too at least  get the second one  still  done..... sorry too any that  went too first try ...   I will  redo this  event again   for all those that I missed or couldn't   come   hope tonight  works out.. and sorry again!

Karma is a bitch. Im so giving her a hard slap in the face next time i see her   :P

Hope this isnt falling to the sidelines, Sin Club need a big show.   :D

I am going too run this  again.... I just know a lot of people are busy right now...  Working on the room  for it as we speak figured  easier too just go too a room on that day  and do your show... then  can even pick a type of music  can even do start and stops for the show!... and getting a few judges too help as we speak :D   Will  keep this thread posted and update as I get more ready.....

Love so many interested in this!!!