3DXChat Community

EROTIC FREQUENCY - Strip & Dance Club - Open Bi-Monthly

Natsumi

ddanlv4-c73a8ba1-ad41-42e0-a021-fcf6173d

Hi my fellow lewd buddies, July 15th will mark my 5th year of being on 3DxChat! Thank you everyone for such a great time these past 5 years. So many great adventures and memories were made. I am proud to announce the grand opening of a brand new Strip/Night Club called: Erotic Frequency! It is based on the design of Story Night Club in Miami, Florida!

I have asked great friends to spin music with me monday night and hope you're ready to dance the night away!

Big Thank You

Xanar

Chloe

WildHoney

Ukari

HandsomeDevil

OOlisa

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to take this time to thank everyone for such amazing 5 years on 3dx. I have experienced so many great things and also learned a lot of stuff I didn't know before. I never thought I would gain such great friends along the way. In 2014 I was a complete nobody. I was shy and wasn't active that much. It wasn't until about 2015 when I started really playing and trying to make friends.

I want to thank xLisbethx and my sis Kimbn for showing me what Ohana truly means. I love you very much.

Thank you OOlisa for being such a great friend. You've always been there to play music with me and to also promote my rooms even when I didn't ask. 

RobFrostwalker, words can't describe how thankful and honored I am to be part of your circle. You've shown me just how great parties can be and I'm happy to have been part of the E-Series. 

My Bestie Ukari-chan. I love you. You're so fun to hang out with and your music always brightens my day.

I want to thank Xanar for being there for me when times get rough, and to share a cupcake or two. 

I want to thank Nym for teaching me great building techniques and helping me with builds even with your busy schedule. You've helped me with so many projects and I'm happy that I've been able to build more proficiently thanks to you. 

Lastly, I want to thank Ashbash. My senpai and inspiration to becoming a DJ on 3dx. Hearing you play at Love Island changed my life for the better. It was because of 3DX I discovered EDM.

I look forward to having more fun and events with all of you on 3DxChat. 

<3 - Natsumi, 3DX Ninja Kitty 

Due to an emergency, Ukari will not be featured at the Erotic Frequency Grand Opening. With very little time to find a replacement, I will be moving the Opening time to 3pm EST/ 9pm CET. 

Today marks 5 years of being the Ninja Kitty of 3DX. I'm so happy to have been able to share so many memories and fun with everyone. It is unfortunate that my dear friend Ukari won't be able to join us due to an emergency. I hope she is well and safe. Erotic Frequency is a project i wanted to add to The Vibe Stadium and to act as a place people could have fun at while the stadium was not in use. However, due to size limit, I wasn't able to add it. 

I built it based on a real life night club called Story from Miami, Florida. It might not be exact but I tried my best to capture the same magic and awe. I hope everyone has a great time at my new night club tonight. I love you all and thank you for 5 years! 

Love, Natsumi Kusunoki

• 3 weeks later...