3DXChat Community

"The 1st 3dx Artist`s Festival"

Warm welcome to every "world editor" user.

How to take part in the festival.

Link to the Poll - information about how this should happen.

Conditions:

1. Up to 8 participants.

2. Up to 80 KB for each file.

3. 1 week (since 1 July) for preparation,1 week for presentation.

4. No more than 1 file (working place: 20x20x60(height)) per each artist. 

5. Google Drive should be used for uploads.

6. Only own creations, which haven`t been published anywhere must be used.

7. Theme: freestyle

Explanations/recommendations.

"Up to 8 participants, Up to 80 KB per file"  was made for optimization. Everyone looking forward for beautiful works, but less reflective textures and lights for better optimization are very welcome.

Since Today till July 7 - preparation time when you can create, fix, test your work. July 7 is a time for creating final test and festival file. When your work is done, upload it to google drive and send me the link by private message on the forum. 

Since July 8 till July 14, the festival should be open everyday for everyone in public place by me or participants. If you see that a place isn`t opened, just use the place and open by yourself. Festival file will be given to each participant.

Theme: freestyle. "It could be a graffiti on a wall, a car, a bed, a statue, or whatever you have in your imagination(except something can break the rules of the game)."

Conditions can be changed. I may lost something(info). Nothing is perfect. 

Feel free to post you questions/ideas here or by pm.

I like this "Idea of an Artist Festival" very much!To see how talented these members are here....but to cut an artist to "kilobytes"..I mean it is not so easy to handle this if you are creative and able to use the wc for even more bytes..just my "Penny" here...anyway it is something different here for me..can't wait to see it..thank you..for this !

I like this "Idea of an Artist Festival" very much!To see how talented these members are here....but to cut an artist to "kilobytes"..I mean it is not so easy to handle this if you are creative and able to use the wc for even more bytes..just my "Penny" here...anyway it is something different here for me..can't wait to see it..thank you..for this !

If we not cut an artist to kilobytes, we cut anyone to frames per second or to crash. It`s interesting how any artist can handle 80KB(much enough in my opinion).

Thank you. One thing I didn't notice is the summer time,time to relax,vacation, etc.

If we not cut an artist to kilobytes, we cut anyone to frames per second or to crash. It`s interesting how any artist can handle 80KB(much enough in my opinion).

Thank you. One thing I didn't notice is the summer time,time to relax,vacation, etc.

Yes, you are right! This makes sense! Not easy to load a room with 8Mb! :o

Few words at the end of the festival. There was really a small percentage of players, but this percentage was really interested and kind. I'm glad we have artists, interesting works in such a sexually directed game.

Thank you artists, thank you our visitors and thank you 3dxchat for giving those kind moments.

ps: one pic about how it looked:

qmDZsbK.jpg