3DXChat Community

When will the forum registration be open again?

Xizi

I mean - it's closed for months already. People need a place to give their opinion. Twitter and Instagram not a best places for it because, first, not all people ready to comment from their accounts in this places, second, people can't just discuss different stuff like here, on forums, they can only talk about subject of the post you made. You know, new players should be able to give their opinion and discuss things too.  

have u thought that devs dont wanna spooke new players with the forum dramas?

just my 2 cents  :D actually not only 2 cents make it a whole benjamin  :D 

Pretty sure there is a good reason.well forum registration is temporerily close wont be always.

Again my 2 cents wait ..whole benjamin again devs might trying all those months that forum registration is closed to get a new player base :) and they wait a big update before open forum and through new people into the forum sharks :)

have u thought that devs dont wanna spooke new players with the forum dramas?

No, they can read forum even without registration.

Pretty sure there is a good reason.

Okay then, lol. 

l forum registration is temporerily close wont be always.

That's why I made this topic. 

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone really think this is fine? This is how things should be on the forum? 

jlEnE1qfq2XPswt9ejVt3mmll7HX83ehoFYw1ciP

I have always seen something wrong with that, and it was similar even before they closed it off to new members.

Also I don't think they pay enough attention to how many actually do view this forum.

It often has more than 100 people viewing it and I think it would be safe to say that it would average over 100 at any given time.

So if you said that everyone averaged 1 hour per day then that means there is more than 2,000 people viewing this every day.

Yet they seem to now want to use other avenues to give us any new information.

Just seems crazy to me.

That and that they said a long time ago now that the forum will be closed to new members as they are replacing it with a new forum.

I think that new forum will be outdated too by the time they actually bring it in.

Seems like the length of time for things they announce to get to actually happen is getting longer and longer.

• 3 weeks later...

No, they can read forum even without registration.   -  Actually anyone can see most of the forum but a couple of sections because that requires you to be registered.  No one can comment or like a post if not registered.

Okay then, lol. 

That's why I made this topic. 

Forum is great like this, if anything it just needs rid of a few more people.

Yeah. Let's get rid of you. And me. And someone else. Till this place will not be dead. No activity - no problems. A great, peaceful place. 

Btw, I am not surprised that Alivia liked your post. Seems like she simply supports any decision of developers - no matter which, lol. Even if it's about keeping registration of the official forum of the game closed for half an year. 

230 guests. Great. 

Yeah. Let's get rid of you. And me. And someone else. Till this place will not be dead. No activity - no problems. A great, peaceful place. 

Btw, I am not surprised that Alivia liked your post. Seems like she simply supports any decision of developers - no matter which, lol. Even if it's about keeping registration of the official forum of the game closed for half an year. 

230 guests. Great. 

to answer you her post was kinda funny the specific moment i read it  :)  

im very generous with my likes :) i have liked many of ur posts also  ;) 

have fun ,be good & stay cool  ;)