3DXChat Community

Upcoming update

Aliviax

I am far from convinced that the next game update, or any update in the near future, is going to include a pose editor despite the huge desire and hope within this community that it will be so.  Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

Speaking as someone who has played this game since the beginning almost, they dont ever change much. The devs really dont care. They changed the engine of the game to make updates easier according to them, but I have yet to see any of that being implemented. Granted this is like a handful of developers, but still. I'm sure they make enough from this to hire on another person or two. Something tells me they are working on 4 or 5 projects at a time, and work on this game last. Most people who have been here as long as I have know this to be true. Sure they come out with some poses. Maybe a few article of clothes.

Hell the whole reason they came out with the option to change the color of clothes and hair was because everyone in the game was using a game hack to do it. The devs had no choice BUT to impliment that.

I'm ranting a bit now, but my points still remain. The devs dont really care to give us what we want. They will give us just a weeeeee little bit to bring back some people. But that's all. If you go back to the earliest of update you will see, over the course of almost a decade this game has had little to no content added to it for the time it has been out.

(I sent this from my phone, sorry if the grammar was horrid)

Hell the whole reason they came out with the option to change the color of clothes and hair was because everyone in the game was using a game hack to do it. The devs had no choice BUT to impliment that.

There is the same situation for many famous games.

There is the same situation for many famous games.

True, but like most games developers learned that if they allow their community to mod their own game, the community ends up doing all the work for them, and people end up enjoying it more. If the community was able to work on poses, and clothes, I bet this game would have x10 the content at this point.

True, but like most games developers learned that if they allow their community to mod their own game, the community ends up doing all the work for them, and people end up enjoying it more. If the community was able to work on poses, and clothes, I bet this game would have x10 the content at this point.

But instead the new 64 client try to prevent modding at all.

Totally agree!

A clothing editor is an urgent demmand!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am afraid that 3DXChat will become an Non-Sex Game. New are only single poses or poses for portrait photos. I don't go to 3DXChat every day for that. We need sexposes (and also the FFFs that are demanded again and again) and BDSM poses. Due to a lack of flexibility during sex, other games gain more and more users despite poorer graphics and less freedom of movement when selecting sex locations. The reason is that they offer more choice in sex and BDSM poses.

I appeal to Gizmo that he is developing more towards sex poses and fulfilling our desire for FFF. Many of the FFF poses can certainly be copied from the MMF or MFF poses.

4 hours ago, Familienficke said:

I am afraid that 3DXChat will become an Non-Sex Game. New are only single poses or poses for portrait photos. I don't go to 3DXChat every day for that. We need sexposes (and also the FFFs that are demanded again and again) and BDSM poses. Due to a lack of flexibility during sex, other games gain more and more users despite poorer graphics and less freedom of movement when selecting sex locations. The reason is that they offer more choice in sex and BDSM poses.

I appeal to Gizmo that he is developing more towards sex poses and fulfilling our desire for FFF. Many of the FFF poses can certainly be copied from the MMF or MFF poses.

Hi Familienficke. 3dxchat has different users and some of us wants romantic, social poses. We have the same rights because everyone is equal. Don`t worry, 3dxchat still a sex game.

Hello ExHaran!

Don't misunderstand me. I have nothing against normal poses that are more romantic than sexual. Only, what I don't understand, if we get pure photo poses, instead of for example FFF poses. Other games have FFF and SFF poses,
and clear BDSM poses. And if I want to have this topic done, then I have to pay for another game, not just my two 3DXChat accounts.
All I want is for us to get what many people want. And that includes romance, building, same-sex sex (including Threesome/Gruppensex/Shemale) and BDSM.