3DXChat Community

Unacceptable

Leeloo

also nearly all americans have genocider ancestors cause they killed all indians, so what errorism or not is depends on pont of views. and who are you to tell someone what to think anyway. everyone is free, this is liberty, so be peaceful and respect other's opinion.

It is not just Americans have committed genocide, every race and even religions have done some for of genocide.. Hell even Nintendo committed genocide, RIP Sega. -_-

I find it peculiar this statement would come from someone that has already been banned from forums before. You seem to have selective memory, or perhaps an alternative agenda that requires dishonesty.

Or did you mean "here" as in the game itself and not forums, because in that case, yes it does seem both are handled separately and differently, but your claim is not correct either way.

I'm talking about the game sinec the topic starter clearly stated that these thinhs were happening in game's WC not some imaginary hidden dishonest agenda.

If you referring me being banned here..yes I was banned, thank to reports of a person who I considered a friend and who jumped into one topic, started to attack me out of nowhere, spilled my personal stuff

and convos we had inside the game. I could have done the same, reporting at least 10 of her posts but I simply didn't bother.

She reported me cause I took my right to defend myself, and ofc she deleted her fist long post so that people can't see who started that pointless forum drama.

That particular occasion was a lesson to me. From then onwards, when people warn me not to deal with persons who proved themsleves unreilable and troublemaking in the past and who have no friends in 3DX, I act according to their advices.

I'm talking about the game sinec the topic starter clearly stated that these thinhs were happening in game's WC not some imaginary hidden dishonest agenda.

If you referring me being banned here..yes I was banned, thank to reports of a person who I considered a friend and who jumped into one topic, started to attack me out of nowhere, spilled my personal stuff

and convos we had inside the game. I could have done the same, reporting at least 10 of her posts but I simply didn't bother.

She reported me cause I took my right to defend myself, and ofc she deleted her fist long post so that people can't see who started that pointless forum drama.

That particular occasion was a lesson to me. From then onwards, when people warn me not to deal with persons who proved themsleves unreilable and troublemaking in the past and who have no friends in 3DX, I act according to their advices.

Oh really? Nice story. Maybe someone just doesn`t have any her post to report. Maybe that crying one just a nice storyteller? huh? Maybe she was deleting not her first post, but a post with screenshot that could be a reason to ban that storyteller in the game, because some storyteller just a badass who loved to stalk people by pandora without any reason and make a drama? Maybe she just was saving someone`s ass to not to be banned. How good our friends around. 

Ah, nevermind.

No Ex, you deleted your post where you come to one topic with straight ad hominem attacks on me out of nowhere. A post that had nothing to do with the topic. You deleted cause you knew you could be banned if I reported you. Since I'm not you, I didn't report any of your stupid posts.

You deleted screenshots after I asked for it cause it is not polite posting personal convos on forums, and that is your hobby. Gain trust and then go public with screenshots. Why you even screenshotted our convos? Really friendly attitude.

You know very well I never checked you. I checked an unknown avi breathing on my neck room after room..and tadaaa..it was your alt. Since I was your friend I told you that cause I felt sorry it was you. Those things are a puzzle to you. You don't have friends and nobody considers you a friend but just a nuisance or a weirdo. Tough 3DX life. Well, I tried to be a friend, but that is impossible.

BTW, a year passed and you still didn't change, Once again you showed your true colors in attacking me and my friend in LC at Lore's. Nobody talked to you, nobody even care if you were there, and still you attack with your usual pointless arguments two persons who didn't even noticed you and couldn't care less about your presence there.

You were trying to save my ass? How? By writing to Gizmo to ban me from game? You're delusional Ex. You always were.

No Ex, you deleted your post where you come to one topic with straight ad hominem attacks on me out of nowhere. A post that had nothing to do with the topic. You deleted cause you knew you could be banned if I reported you. Since I'm not you, I didn't report any of your stupid posts.

You deleted screenshots after I asked for it cause it is not polite posting personal convos on forums, and that is your hobby. Gain trust and then go public with screenshots. Why you even screenshotted our convos? Really friendly attitude.

You know very well I never checked you. I checked an unknown avi breathing on my neck room after room..and tadaaa..it was your alt. Since I was your friend I told you that cause I felt sorry it was you. Those things are a puzzle to you. You don't have friends and nobody considers you a friend but just a nuisance or a weirdo. Tough 3DX life. Well, I tried to be a friend, but that is impossible.

BTW, a year passed and you still didn't change, Once again you showed your true colors in attacking me and my friend in LC at Lore's. Nobody talked to you, nobody even care if you were there, and still you attack with your usual pointless arguments two persons who didn't even noticed you and couldn't care less about your presence there.

You were trying to save my ass? How? By writing to Gizmo to ban me from game? You're delusional Ex. You always were.

Ahah, unbeleavable! Another second, another story. How much hate you have after you did. Alright. If you a man of your word and every your word is true lol report me. Report that post you talking about. Devs can check all changes in the post. Report it. They will see all truth. If you are not a liar, report me.

Actually I can parry every your lies, but it would be funny if you report me. You said I have something prohibited, you are not me. Nice excuse. This is a very loud statement. Prove it if you not a liar.

Ahah, unbeleavable! Another second, another story. How much hate you have after you did. Alright. If you a man of your word and every your word is true lol report me. Report that post you talking about. Devs can check all changes in the post. Report it. They will see all truth. If you are not a liar, report me.

Actually I can parry every your lies, but it would be funny if you report me. You said I have something prohibited, you are not me. Nice excuse. This is a very loud statement. Prove it if you not a liar.

There is no need to parry anything. You know the truth very well. We both know it.

You're of no importance and no consequence and I feel no need to prove anything to you. I don't take screenshots of my talks with friends to use them when I backstab them on forums.  This is was always your gameplay. Not mine. I just forgot you existed just like many ppl did.

You should ask yourself why you were bothering NIkki and me in LC with your usual nonsense while we were minding our own business and not even noticing you in the room.

And with this, I'm gonna stop.

I don't know why I even started to write about you. Probably cause that dude started with his " you were banned here, bla, bla, bla...".

There is no need to parry anything. You know the truth very well. We both know it.

You're of no importance and no consequence. I forgot you existed just like many ppl did.

You should ask yourself why you're bothering NIkki and me in LC with your usual nonsense while we were minding our own business and not even noticing you in the room.

We both know what? Yes, I know how you lies. You still doing it in here. Ah, yes. I am not important and not consewuense... I will google this word. Where did I say, I am important? Show me please. Don't judge others by yourself. Do you have any proof about I was bothering exactly Nikki. Didn`t you think that when you pointing on me or as you said, my "ass"...(actually here nothing ass, zero) I just didn`t ask you about it.  Do you know what manner is? Next time, don`t cry why someone you was pointing, pointing you. Fair, right? Next.

Report me. Here is a way when we could see who is a liar. Just report me if you a man of your word. Did you say I posted something prohibited? You did. Report me then. Next and last i hope.

I don`t care who is my friend for you, who is wife for who in this game, I really don`t mind. There is none of my business. But I have friends and you was pointing dirty on one of them who really a brilliant for me. The one who protected me from the attacks in the past much stronger than yours. One who always was kind and much more. One of my friends said interesting thing, few minutes ago, that in our life there is something stronger than ban in the game, at any forum, any fights and so on. I wish you and your family all the best, LuxInterior. Keep love inside while you have this.

Think about it.

Ciao

I'm gonna end this stupid debate about your pixelated ass by quoting your own words:

One who first time said it will be great to having sex with you and always points on your ass, but after few days changes his opinion and says

"Oh,you think I am about it? I have many chicks for sex, I just want to know you closer".    ~Sucker .

Now you can eat your words.

I really felt sorry for you Ex. I was your friend. I liked you. I sacrificed my gametime for you.

You threw all that away cause you can't be a friend.

Now, after a year, I see you haven't changed a bit and so, you're of no importance anymore.

I'm gonna end this stupid debate about your pixelated ass by quoting your own words:

One who first time said it will be great to having sex with you and always points on your ass, but after few days changes his opinion and says

"Oh,you think I am about it? I have many chicks for sex, I just want to know you closer".    ~Sucker .

You cutted this phrase out of context. I said that and I will repeat, after all you did, you are sucker. Full of hate. Think twice before making a word.

You're of no importance and no consequence and I feel no need to prove anything to you. I don't take screenshots of my talks with friends to use them when I backstab them on forums.  This is was always your gameplay. Not mine. I just forgot you existed just like many ppl did.

You should ask yourself why you were bothering NIkki and me in LC with your usual nonsense while we were minding our own business and not even noticing you in the room.

And with this, I'm gonna stop.

I don't know why I even started to write about you. Probably cause that dude started with his " you were banned here, bla, bla, bla...".

Why are you changing a post you made? lol I quoted a first one.  :lol:  Oops  :o

You can eat your words in last two lines x3

rofl...

I didn't cut that phase out of context. It is written for all to see on your notes topic.

After all I did? I did nothing Ex. I kissed you last time we were in game. Next morning you come to forum and you freak out on me like you escaped from a mental asylum.

That's what happened Ex. I did nothing to you. My only mistake is that I defended myself from your backstabbing. I should have stay silent and iggied you on forums and game and move on.

I was your friend before you started your attacks on forum. Remember?

I really felt sorry for you Ex. I was your friend. I liked you. I sacrificed my gametime for you.

You threw all that away cause you can't be a friend.

Now, after a year, I see you haven't changed a bit and so, you're of no importance anymore.

Can you post after without some adding or something like that. See, I quoted you.. you said you gonna stop, but... what are you doing?

I really felt sorry for you too, but you wasn`t my friend. If you think I can make a friend in a week, you are wrong. Need a time. Maybe you pretended on something, but you wasn`t. Maybe you was in my friends list, but it doesn`t mean you was a friend. I said about it all the time. I have not much friends, but all of my real friends are brilliants. You are not. You did everything for that. You are winner in that.

I see how many times you talking about my no importance. I`ll repeat, I don`t think about myself as about something important. I am just I am. No more, no less. Have a good night... I hope...If you calm...meditate...mhm.

rofl...

I didn't cut that phase out of context. It is written for all to see on your notes topic.

After all I did? I did nothing Ex. I kissed you last time we were in game. Next morning you come to forum and you freak out on me like you escaped from a mental asylum.

That's what happened Ex. I did nothing to you. My only mistake is that I defended myself from your backstabbing. I should have stay silent and iggied you on forums and game and move on.

I was your friend before you started your attacks on forum. Remember?

You didn`t kiss me, you said to Orion to say me that you kissing me. Thx, you may kiss an air, but not me. bye

I'm still curious about the concearn by the OP. What rule was broken?

Would points for pro abortion with graphic but legitimate points be bannable offenses also?

Not picking on you Leeloo. Honestly.

I can think of things I'd have issue with. Perhaps the lack of moderation to set the tone of where lines are in WC is the big problem?

I'm still curious about the concearn by the OP. What rule was broken?

well it's simple, i'm talking of these rules :

2. Conditions for all game chats, forums and channels

You agree not to do any of the Following:

2.01. Excessive use of bad language.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.